30

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

SOPHIA CONTINUED TO slide down to her snowman, her scooper filled with liquid. She poured it in, neck and neck with Nicole, who was now running side by side back to her pool, next to Sophia.

ELASPED TIME: 41 minutes

"Frankie's in first, with Sophia and Christine right behind!"

Sophia fell for the first time, faceplanting.

"Ooh, ouch." Cody yelled, as other people cringed watching her.

She got back up though, running to get more liquid.

ELAPSED TIME: 1 HOUR 25 MINUTES

ELASPED TIME: 1 HOUR 59 MINUTES

Sophia was halfway there, with one or two cups more than Frankie. She was annoyed at how long it was taking, especially with a cricket in the lane next to her chirping repeatedly.

ELAPSED TIME: 2 HOURS 11 MINUTES

ELAPSED TIME: 2 HOURS 24 MINUTES

Sophia had almost given up when she saw Caleb almost grab his ball. She went back for another scoop, she needed one more and then she'd get the ball.

Then, her heart dropped as he got his ball.

"Congratulations Caleb, you are the new head of household!"

{12:03 AM}

Sophia had fallen asleep in the living room, where everyone else was putting Caleb on the other couch.

They all went to the kitchen table and sat there, just talking about stuff.

"Sophia, please put on your microphone."

Not knowing that Sophia was still laying on the couch, Frankie commented, "Oh, she's talking game."

Christine frowned at that. "Just because her microphone is off doesn't mean she's talking game." Christine glared at the boy.

"Listen, I'm not stupid." Frankie spoke, glaring back. "I see what she's doing. She's turning against us."

"What the heck?" Christine's eyes were wide, and she scoffed. "I'm not giving Sophia special treatment right now, I'm just being a reasonable human being."

{10:10 AM}

It was time to see the HOH room, as usual there were pictures of Caleb's brother, family, friends, stuff like that.

There was also his hat that he wore in the military. Sophia had a lot more respect for him after that.

{3:24 PM}

Sophia was cuddling with Cody, when she heard something over the speaker.

HOLLA!

HOLLA BOY!

CAN I HEAR A HOLLA?

DERRICK! HOLLA GIRL!

HOLLA!

OPEN THE HOUSE AND HOLLA!

HOLLA!

HOLLA!

"This thing never shuts the fuck up," Sophia said, a groan escaping her lips when Cody pushed her head against his chest.

There was also apparently new slop, snot roast. It was meat, mushrooms, and garlic.

Derrick volunteered, and Frankie has only been a have-not once. But he didn't even volunteer, which just pissed Sophia off.

"I'll pick Sophia." Caleb spoke. Sophia nodded, pissed off, then went out to the backyard.

Cody came out and sat down on the hammock with her, nuzzling his head into her neck.

"You alright?" He questioned, playing with her hair.

"Just the fact that Frankie has gotten so selfish pisses me off." She admitted. "Like, Christine told me the other day that when they told me to put my mic on, Frankie accused me of talking game. I was sleeping on the fucking couch."

"She told me that too." Cody mumbled.

{NOMINATION CEREMONY}

"This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn each key to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

Nicole's face appeared.

"The next houseguest I have nominated is..."

Christine's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Nicole, and you Christine. Nicole, this was a no brainer. You have had multiple chances to save yourself and you have failed to do so. Christine, guilty by association. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."