33

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

"THE HECK IS that?" Cody questioned, looking at the memory wall.

A picture of a button laid on the screen, and Sophia walked over to it.

"The fuck?" Sophia looked at the screen.

"I'm not stupid. I know what that button means." Sophia rolled her eyes. "I'm a super fan."

They all ran into the have not room and saw the button, along with a TV that said 'the choice is yours.'

Suddenly the lights turned off, and Sophia heard Victoria let out a scream, and everyone yelling, but she playfully pushed Cody, who had turned off the lights.

Victoria rolled her eyes.

Of course they couldn't press the button because it was screwed shut, so they left.

{}

Everyone was basically celebrating because now it was final 6, and Victoria was the outsider.

"I don't want Vic out." Sophia blurted plainly. "I want Frankie gone. He's the big threat here."

{HOH COMPETITION}

Sophia had a good start.

She was a bit shaky due to the fact that she was nervous about her seeds dropping. She didn't want that to happen.

She was pretty good at balancing and going slow, her seeds weren't going anywhere which she was happy about. She honestly wanted to put up Frankie and Caleb if she won. If she put Victoria up and wasn't able to convince people to evict Frankie, she'd be toast next week.

A few minutes later, water spilled down on her, and she quickly put her hoodie over her head.

"Ha, can't get me bitch." Sophia stuck her tongue out. She was neck and neck with Frankie and Caleb at the moment.

"My boyfriendI mean, showmance." She coughed, smiling fakely. "Isn't very good at this. Love you babe." She blew a kiss, giggling.

Caleb dropped his finally, and Sophia and Frankie were both going for their last ones.

Sophia was slightly in the lead, she placed her last seed, then slowly went back, when Frankie somehow caught up to her.

She still continued to focus, putting her shovel down slowly, but Frankie got to his button slightly faster and hit it, seconds before Sophia did.

"Congrats." Sophia spoke.

{}

"As soon as we all get inside, we all go to the button again, and now it's uncovered."

Of course, everyone decided to press it, and a clock appeared on the screen.

"Well fuck. It's a bomb." Sophia joked. "Take cover."

{}

DING DONG

Sophia looked over at the door from the couch she was sitting on.

She stood up, and the door opened to reveal...

Oh my god. It's Jeff and Jordan.

"Oh my fucking god—" Sophia squealed, running over to Jordan. "Oh my god, can I hug you?" Jordan laughed and gave Sophia a hug.

They explored the house, and when Jeff said in the rock room that it stinks, Sophia pointed to Cody, while Cody pointed to Sophia.

"Um, he did it." Sophia smirked. "I didn't do any of this, I'm just the girl that gets smothered by cuddles and thrown on the bed by a dino every night."

"Hey—" Cody frowned. "That's not fair!"

"You know you did it." Sophia looked over at Cody.

"No, you."

"No, it was you."

"You did it."

"No, you did it."

"It was you!"

Sophia let out an exasperated sigh.

"This is who I need to deal with." She did a playful gun sign next to her head before Cody could see.

"We're going to be hosting a special competition." Jeff announced.

"Get dressed and head to the backyard." Jordan smiled.

{}

Apparently it wasn't a competition. Everyone had just enjoyed each other's company, and Jeff proposed to Jordan. Sophia was amazingly happy for them because they were two people that helped her fall more in love with the show.

Brett Eldridge also came out, singing a song that described them the best, and it also showed videos and pictures of the two of them on the screen outside. The whole song just made Sophia cry, but she smiled, kissing Cody, and giving him a tight side hug.

The whole thing just made her thankful for Cody.

{NOMINATION CEREMONY}

"The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

Cody's face appeared. Sophia gripped his hand under the table.

"The second houseguest I have nominated is..."

Victoria's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Cody, and you Victoria. Both of you, I love you, I know how well you can handle the pressures of the block. Mwah. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."