~six~

THAT night after tribal council, Sophia was not looking forward to any talking between her tribe mates.

Debbie coming back was technically quite the positive for Sophia, because now she had someone that did trust her. Debbie was someone that was extremely dramatic and cocky, but she was an ally that Sophia needed.

When Sophia looked over at Cody, he shrugged to himself as a few people discussed what happened that night. Sophia watched as Ozzy let out a sudden sarcastic laugh, muttering to himself.

"What?" Sophia questioned, letting out some nervous laughter when he looked up at her, a small gleam of frustration in his eyes. She couldn't see anger, just frustration, and she didn't blame him for feeling that way. "Lets all just—"

"I was really about to vote Tai out tonight," Ozzy let out another laugh, a more genuine one this time as he thought back to tribal council. Soon enough, Tai himself started laughing along with him. "You scared me, dude."

These two must've been absolutely nuts.

But she preferred this over a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on in, guys!"

When Sophia started to walk toward her mat with the rest of her tribe, Jeff started to speak, "Mana getting your first look at the new Nuku tribe. Sandra, the only two time winner, has finally been voted out after 94 days of playing the game. Debbie has also joined the new Nuku tribe."

Jeff smirked at the two tribes, "shall we get to today's reward challenge?" When everyone said yes, he continued, "for today's challenge, you're gonna work together to unspool ropes, releasing a key. You'll then build the ladder, climb to the top, and use a key to unlock a bag of balls. You'll then squeeze through a net sling to the finish where you'll attempt to land the balls in a series of targets. First tribe with one ball in each of the five targets wins reward. Wanna know what you're playing for?"

When everyone said yes, he uncovered the reward and Sophia's eyes visibly lit up. The Survivors screamed and cheered out of pure excitement for the reward: pizza.

Sophia turned to Cody and squeezed his shoulders, jumping up and down then looked back, still gripping his shoulders. "Can we get a sample? Just to know it's worth playing for?" A few people called out in agreement with her, while Jeff smirked wider and shook his head.

"Ten pizzas. These pizzas consist of pepperoni, cheese, meat lovers, vegetarian, Hawaiian, and ice cold soft drinks to go along with it. I know it's worth playing for, I'll give you a minute to strategize and we'll get started.

Strategizing seemed like a foreign word at this very moment as she stared at the pizza. God it looked good.

When everyone got into position, Jeff raised his hand, "for reward, survivors ready... go!"

That's when the people unspooling started to move. Andrea, Ozzy, and Sarah were all unspooling their ropes at a quick pace while Michaela, Hali, and Sierra were going fast, but not quite as fast.

The communication that Nuku had right now was actually amazing, they were moving quickly and neatly and soon enough, the key dropped down the rope and they all unhooked themselves from the ropes.