part 201 ~ Loving Married Life : You Give Me Butterflies

part 201 ~Loving Married Life You Give Me Butterflies 

They took the shot and one fell over from the bar while others pointerd in the direction the shot came

By then the loving married couple were sitting at the diner where the acqarium has plenty of seafood to order. 

Did they give a rat's azz Hell no!!!!

Queenie "We did it honey We advenged those greedy bast*erds" as she got ready to order they meal

Mar'celle "They have Bohemian Food here just like back in The Bahamas on Paradise Island" he ordered some grilled Bass and some Pete bread and some hot sauce because he is american and he needs his Franks HotSauce on his fish.

Queenie "Gets some drinks some cocktails I am nervous as hell" she is trying not to notice the natives all runnin from the crime scene and they are cool calm and collective. Sitting there having a romantic dinner four four? No six? Two more couples will be joinining them shortly. The plan worked. Mar'cell had an ear piece in his ear and was told the spies would all be getting drunk at the bar. He got good news for Sweet Pea too but he can show her better than he can tell her? Sweet Pea you are special and famous 

The waitor "May I take your order Please?"

"Yes, you may We both would like cocktails but not from the bar Too much blood over thre. But a bloody Mary with a celery stick and bring some single double shots of gin and some papaya juice. We are from The Paradise Island and miss home very very much" she smiled at her handsome Blu Gangsta and 1st Black Bachelor. She  so proud of him. He just got nominated for his first Oscar to go with his other 700 awards as King of Everything....

The waitor "It saids here that two more couples will be joining you sir? "

Bring enough for seven to eat thank you and here is your tip ahead of time Why wait as he paid Nachand Acbbar his $2,000 10% fee of their meal

Queenie "$20,000 for seven to eat? It's only two of us and we only got salad so far. Dubai cost to stay in a seven star hotel""Why worry we worth $BILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nachan was back with their drinks and Sweet pea went straight for the papaya juice and she wanted to get loaded. She saw The Smooth Criminal shoot that prop pistol for real It had real bullets in it after all? Did the producer's of that short film ever know that? They don't seem to have  known much about Mar'celle Jackmon at all. 

Mar'celle the composer and arranger and songwriter and humantarian and Historian and effortless and timeless honorable Angel is what he kis to the WORLD FOREVER AND A DAY !!!!!!!!!!