We Fooled Everybody!

We Fooled Everybody! . . . 

They are jumping from party to party place to place and nobody has recognized those two yet. They are having the time of their lives. She wants some beer so bad but she dare not drink and he will throw a fit, if she touches some Michelob

Sweet Pea "Honey can you bring your nice ice cold beer  and put your cold beer under my nose so I can smell it then?"

she was being really cute

Michael "You want to smell my nice cold beer baby boogah?" he teased her back and he did let her smell his beer then even lick the suds off the top but not drink? Nope!

Sweet Pea's POV...:):):)

We have fooled everybody so far. As they won't tell anybody they are there but they can see whatever they want from where they are sitting. That was cute that the crowd was worried about a pregnant man huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He has since changed into another Hallo-Scream costume and they both are now lurking for more fun tonight. They not giving up on all those parties tonight. Not the two who are thick as thieves tonight. Bonnie and Clyde are taking over The Bonanza. Now that is funny!

Meanwhile The whole underground tunnels have been invaded by some real ghost and ghost of the past. Past lives have emerged and its all kinds of spirits being seen as their ghostly figures come out. What is John Wayne doing there? And even ET is walking around looking for Michael. She is calling him?

"Miiiiiiicccccchhhhhhaaaaaaeeeeeellllllllll" that is the way she called his name with that screeching laugh she had. Now he just might recognize her voice . When he does he might flee and leave Super Star Rihanna behind.

All those damn 10,000 followers from online still walking around like Zombies and some are real Zombies they fit right in. There eyes are really yellow. Just like in The Thriller video

They all getting ready to do the World's largest Thriller Dance in a few minutes 

Sweet Pea "Honey can I get up there even those I am hiding my baby bump real good this time" she laughed since he was the one pregnant last time

Michael "Yeah, just hold on honey I see what we been waiting to spot all night in here." as he kept his eyes on the three sitting at the table across from them and he just wanted to make eye contact with the man in the middle.

Michael "He saw me honey. He knows I am looking right at him"

Sweet Pea "Well he is the only one that knows its us then right?" she hope so

Michael "He knows he bet not try anything or he will be one dead Alpha tonight"

Michael POV 

He knew not to take a chance and bring Sweet Pea out tonight with so many followers here and at the other get-together tonight, but he owns both places so he has to come and check on FAM and property. Parties have been known to cause a lot of damages!

So now all 10,000 kids from online have begin to do THE THRILLER DANCE and they get up and they are doing it better then anybody especially, Super Star Rihanna and her date Team Breezy? 

Team Breezy is handling his biz with takin over that famous dance from MJ or The King of Pop NOT!

Everybody knows the right moves and they shake it like MJ right up front and move their heads in a motion like MJ and slide their foot like MJ and run up to the front like MJ Everybody does it just like MJ 

They got the biggest MJ THRILLER DANCE AT ANY PARTY GOING ON TONIGHT OR ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD. Right at his own Hallo-Scream Halloween Fest.

They plan to peep at the kids too as they look back and see Treasure all hugged up with a boy in a JB costume? 

Michael "Now she know I don't like no damn JB. I got to go yank his ass away from my daughter right now" as he almost went over there and spoiled all the fun. He still mean muggin JB real tough