The Top Alphas

The Top Alphas  . . . . . . 

After all the fun for the parites were over the  Two Top Alphas and The Two Top She-Wolves accompanied their bae's to a night of frolicing to a Moon Light Bubble Soak 

. Not that their are now getting along with each other, but Sir Michael is The King of His Castle and he orders everybody around and you must do as he saids. Even if you don't won't too. So if he orders a Moon Light Bubble Soak you best be on your best behavior or else....

 The night is loud downstairs but he has a nice quiet place for he and his guest of honors to come and see what it is like to rule a whole Kingdom. To have as a many followers as he does. All around the WORLD!

They might not speak and chit chat like old friend, but Sir Michael respects his having an Alphas Title  and he respect Sir Michael as being the most famous Michael ever lived. 

Of course they are at opposite ends of that sudsy soapy jacuzzi but its so huge and the many lit candles give a dim and romantic lure to the eyes. This is how Sir Michael Romances his love. She does not want for anything. He snaps his fingers and his staff comes running. Or else!

The couple at one end of the slippery soap suds and the other couple at the opposite end and they are enjoying the company of their own mates

So what if they both are nake*d and are covered all over with that soap machine. Those Bubbles are thick like the fog and white clouds have fallen asleep.

It's Halloween for goodness sakes. Show so Hospitality for some very brave Alphas and some very brave She-wolves

That is what Sir Michael is doing. Showing that there is no hard feelings towards another Michael in 

The Gold Palace...

They are kissing their women and touchin*g where ever they want. It's theirs to touch if they wanna 

and Sir Michael is so in love with Lady Sweet Pea, he could care less who else was in the WORLD and that's a  Go Google it and see for your damn self then

What else has he got to do to prove that he loves this woman to death do them part. They have took their wows seriously and has never cheated on each other with anyone.

So they can now look each other in the eyes and not give a good damn what each other thinks about each other as long as they stay on their side of the soapy jacuzzi for now.

They dont need to talk to each other. The other couple Lady RiRi and Alpha Michael Blackstone Jr. are enjoying that Sir Michael and Lady Sweet Pea are in a good festive mood. For now They are not a bit worried in the least for right now.

Their eyes are only for each other's woman and the ladies know they got the best of both worlds. Good looking men and they got that good good and it belongs to them and they are not going anywhere from each other. 

The white suds is coving up the liquid white that is running through the soapy suds because why not might this moment count in time. They are lovers of the night and they are adults and they both are married. Well Lady Sweet Pea does not know that they are married but Sir Michael knows but he just is not that concerned about that couple. He loves his sweet peas. Nice and creamy and sweeter then suga. She is his Suga bear and he is her Suga Daddy and that is as cute as it gets!

They could play throwing suds at each other. After all Sir Michael loves a good bubbles and water balloon fight right?

But he dare not piss Lady Sweet Pea off because she has her sword and bow and arrow right by that sopay Jacuzzi and if she has to get up and show her furburger or pocketbook as her mommy called it long ago

They will see how Sir Michael shall blush on the night of a Moon Light Bubbles Soak