Ice Castles

Ice Castles  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

We going to make a run to Colorado and The bodyguards are going to keep Bubbles Jr.  and Bella for us. Ok sweetheart?"

Sweet Pea "OK lover" as she packed her long maxi white mink. Because Colorado is almost 10 below zero and it is not even Halloween yet. They said it is going to be a terrible winter storm. Worse then last year. 

Michael "It's cold there babe You got your long johns?" he joked 

Sweet Pea "You got my long john in your gold pants honey"

Michael "That is cute babe I like that babe That was a good one babe and you right babe, I DO!" 

Sweet Pea "I DO TOO!" she thought they were re newing their vows over again for the thirty-first time

Michael "Being around the cold helps rid your body of germs. You know I am a germphobic?"

Sweet Pea "I am a hyperbolic ?"

Michael "Whats that?"

Sweet Pea "Too damn cold outside" he joked 

Michael "That is not what that means"

Sweet Pea "Close it sounds cold"

Michael "You meant hydrophobic huh?"

Sweet Pea "I meant its too damn cold" he laughs 

Michael "We flying over these Ice Castles babe"

Sweet Pea "No you flying over some Ice Castles Imma stay here in our nice warm bed and wait until my warm or ice cold husband comes back home with some damn sense" 

Michael "OK, trust me to go by myself and I will come back pregnant" he joked

Sweet Pea "Makes sure you take your vitamins and Iron Doctor's orders"

Michael "I want a preemie" 

Sweet Pea "You going to have a test tube baby"

Michael "Why?"

Sweet Pea "Because you eat like a little bird that's why"

Michael "You the moma"

Sweet Pea "No don't you put that on me. I got a low sperm count"

Michael "You mean low egg count?"

Sweet Pea "No, I got a dozen eggs in the fridge"

she laughs 

Michael Stoppit girl You are too funny"

The went to go get on his private Jumbo 777

The view was spectacular as they flew over those Ice Castles.

The Pilot "Sir prepare for landing?"

They hopped off The Jumbo Jet and slide to the Ice Castles and took photos for intragram and tumbler and Facebook and Kik and snapchat and Twitter and all social media could see them at those huge chunks of Ice.

Sweet Pea and Michael hugged up was making the ice melt.

Michael "You got a hot box" he reminded her

Sweet Pea and you got a hard* on" she reminded him. 

Michael "No my pr*ickk is cold" he shivered and she was shivering too

Sweet Pea "Wanna take our clothes off any make love right here?"

Michael "They way you cry your tears will be frozen on your face" 

He was not lying. The Temperature was steadily dropping.

"Honey I am hungry" she looked around

Michael "They don't have anything here but Klondike Bars'

Sweet Pea "I'm not a dyke" she heard wrong

Michael "Are you a dumb blonde?"

Sweet Pea "I don't have blonde hair"

Michael "I guess you naturally stupid huh?"

Sweet Pea "Don't get clownt down here showing out I got jokes" she rolled her eyes as he cracked up

Michael "Ah honey come mere my bootylicious"

Sweet Pea "My booty too delicious for yall bey bey" as they were really frost bitten and could not move?

The Pilot came to assist them and their private Jumbo jet had to quickly get moving or it would not be able to at all. 

Pilot "Shamone we best get going . The Jet is refueled and there is food on board . A nice planned dinner for two"

Sweet Pea "You planned us a great dinner lover?' she kissed him

Michael "You will see my Ice Princess" as the boarded their Jumbo Jet named The Black Hawks after the Indian Tribe. 

On board they were having their meal in their cabin and Sweet Pea is the desert?

Michael "Hurry babe I want my sweet Potato pie. I am craving some. he lipped his lips

She bit her bottom lip.......she craving something too