The Night Lighters

The Night Lighters . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This has been an interesting night for for Sweet Pea and Doc Hollywood. They managed to keep RiRi from getting her fantasy fulfilled and they still got her captives down in that crawl space. That is what she gets for trying to be an imposter. Everybody knows Sweet Pea and Doc Hollywood got more adventures going on in their lives. It would Doc Hollywood over 77 autobiographies to tell you about his love life. He has had quite the adventure of a ladies man. But Sweet Pea stole his heart forever.

They just getting started. Halloween is coming and and then Thanksgiving and Then Sweetheart Day is on the calender now. October 21st. He has to buy her some candy and a sheer nightie for a good good night under the moonlight. Take a trip where there is still some white sands and lighted red candles and hug his sweetie his sweet heart his Sweet Pea.......

Take her where he can hold her hand and they can stop and look into each other's eyes and listen to a song, not one that he wrote, but by someone else. This usually makes him fall in love even faster. Listening to the love ballads of other's that has experienced true love under the Heavens.

He wants to prove to his sweet Sweet Pea he will never cheat on her. Not since they been together. This is true love at it's finest. This is a love story that should be read by all. Take time to read a true love story not just how many said they read it because somebody else read it. Read this story and feel it 

They did not mean to kidnap RiRi, but RiRi broke into their Holiday home looking to stay hid for months just to hear them making love. Now she has to play the game their way. And she won't have to worry, because Michael Blackstone Jr. is kidnapped too? He came at the wrong time too. His name is Michael just not Michael Jackson. Bur RiRi will get her Michael just when Sweet Pea is ready for her to have some of Michael Blackstone Jr.

The rest of the guest have taken a break from all that jumping up and down. You need a lot of stamina to hang with some professionals.

They will let Michael Blackstone Jr. go to his daddy's memorial service, but he has to come back that night or he won't be welcome too. Its his choice. 

Then if he doesn't.......then they will have to be kind and rewind for RiRi

The Mistresses bet each other RiRi will be begging for those two to return for a night of passion. She loved being bossed around. And they bet Michael Blackstone will be back as well begging. He loved crawling on all fours.

The home is big enough for four more couples. That is eight more lovers to come and bring in the New Year and spread the love. Spread the sheets on the beds.

Follow the rules of engagement for it is said it is best to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all

Love is meant to be for real. Then it is meant to be believed then felt then touched then looked at with your own two eyes. It is meant to stay right in front of you and to last the whole day through.

Finally, Doc Hollywood told Michael Blackstone that a pretty brunette was waiting in his bed on those chocolate silk satin sheets. Time he put those sheets to some use.

Bout time Michael Blackstone Jr. went to finally see his date for that night, it was 9am in the morning. Time for breakfast. So the two Mistresses got up rather late to cook everybody some homemade biscuits with strawberry jam and hot melted butter and some good coffee and bacon and cheese grits and scrambled eggs. 

Sweet Pea and Michael "Hey Michael Blackstone as soon as you and RiRi are done come get some"

The Mistresses "Come get some more of The Night Lighters"