Rollin In The Deep

Rollin In The Deep  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Their lips never touched as Lady SweetPea's bow and arrow shot straight through Diamond Princess'es gaped front tooth and she stood and appeared dead in seconds and her Alpha looking below not a bit un amused by her filthy actions. Letting him know that she was willingly and able too easy to want King Killer Wolf's advances. Easy like Sunday morning. But it is not over as of yet.............

King Killer Wolf removed his lovely wife's arrow from the throat of a woman in damnation. Still that She-Wolf stood but lifeless? He then took his silver sharp sword and with one swipe from one hand. Her head was off. Oh but he needed to send the nastiest message yet. 

He picked up her bloody head with it's missing teeth and slung her head through the glass floor down to land on the banquet table of her Alpha that Michael Blackstone Jr. As he watched in horror a head without a body? He looked up at King Killer Wolf. This is how you celebrate a birthday? How nasty can a birthday get?

The Soldiers Of Love surrounded Alpha Michael BlackstoneJr. and his Dog Pound Wolf Pack too. They are fresh meat for The Royal Nation Wolf Pack who are very hungry indeed. Happy Hallo-Scream Mother-fvckke*rs@! 

The Vampires open up The She-Wolf head and with straws drank her bloody brain until empty

The song Rollin In The Deep came on the juke box and the birthday celebration has begun. The Hallo-Scream Birthday. To celebrate all weak ass birthdays that are on fan fiction. Sorry, you are in the sorriest fan fiction ever. If you not runnin with The Royal Nation Wolf Pack or The Kick Ass Wolf Pack. You've been warned

King Killer Wolf comes down to face Alpha Michael Blackstone Jr. 

King Killer Wolf "So she has come inside her brains as well?" She was full of shyt as well too huh?" he smirked 

The other Alpha had bet not speak to a legend and ICON of his caliber. He knows better.

King Killer Wolf "Who ranks among the werewolves?" he ask the fallen Alpha

King Killer Wolf "I never liked that biotch se*x. She lied through her gaped tooth and you know it" as the legend can do a little mean muggin himself.

King Killer Wolf "Talk about be bullied? Some nerve of that c*unt blo*w j*ob she was"

The other Alpha just starred at this King

King Killer Wolf "I ask that biotch to stop stalking me and stop sending those disgusting love letters but she just had to have me and that gawd awful fan fiction. My Sweet Pea will write that biotch under the table"

as he starred the other Alpha down

King Killer Wolf "I am going to spare your life, but if I see that this is not over I am coming for you next and trust and believe Mr. Michael Blackstone Jr. I am Doc Hollywood"

They both looked up as the rest of her crumbled body laid upon the glass ceiling waiting to fall through sometime before the rest of the night is over

The night club Wolf Cookies had lived up to it's word. Don't go around throwing wolf cookies just because you got cheerleaders who are horny and just want to read filth

Club Owner "Let's hear some music how about Rollin In The Deep because at one time Diamond Princess was rollin in the deep." Seem all so fitting to his logic, but others are too dunce to understand it

The Camp Cup cake Wolf Pack and The Dog Pound Wolf Pack starred as Diamond Princess's head was fed to the winners. The Royal Nation Wolf Pack and The Kick Ass Wolf Pack. Till the last of her chilling eyeballs were eatin? How Gross!

Before long her torso and legs were rollin through the cracked glass ceiling and joined her gutted head. 

But why was Alpha Michael Blackstone Jr. smiling? Does he know something King Killer Wolf does not? 

Will they meet again? Will Lady Sweet Pea be the next victim?