Magic In The Snow

Magic In The Snow  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Honey! Honey! Honey!" Sweet Pea was calling her babe to come to their back door and see...."

Michael "What Babe?" as he saw for his very own eyes

MAGIC!?

"Magic? Boy is that you?" he was as happy as Sweet Pea is

Michael "The bowl is empty. He was hungry and cold. Get em in here babe" as they both hugged their beloved 'Magic" 

Magic barked "Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof"

The Full Moon is out and now he is 

"AWOOOOO AWOOOO AWOOOO AWOOOO" the wolf call

"Honey, do something he is a werewolf right?"

Michael "No, just a wolf call that is all" 

"Sweet heart you know the magic potion for this?"

Michael "Yes my loving heart I do" as he prepared to make the concoction

Sweet Pea went to go get Bella her stripped snow tiger and Bubbles Jr. his baby chimp. The three need to bond not fight

Sweet Pea pat Magic on top of his head and he roll over on his back So she could pat his tummy too. Just like the old days of long ago

"Honey, he still loves his tummy rubs"

Michael "Sure he does Sweetie pie. He missed you and missed me too. We missed him too very much"

The concoction is simple Shave all his hair and he has to grow his hair back and that is all

Michael "He has to shave all his wolf hair off and he has to grow all his Husky hair back and that is all"

Sweet Pea "Great that is a miracle. I will put my white mink around him until he grows his coat back out'

Michael "It will only take a month and he will have a full coat back. Good as new"

Sweet Pea is so happy about Magic finding her. In that kind of snow, but Huskies are snow dogs and She should have been suspecting it

"Magic boy you got a girlfriend. She can keep you warm until your coat grows back" Michael took Magic out to the out house and shaved him bald and covered him up with Sweet Pea's long maxi length white mink. He looks like Super Fly and The Mack and Max Julien. A Fly dog with a Fly girlfriend name Bella.

Sweet Pea "Look how Bella is cozy up to Magic already?" they are keeping each other warm"

Michael "Yes, like Mother like daughter" he laughed since Bella is a girl and Magic is a boy and they really are brother and sister but they not going to make mutts

Sweet Pea "What would you call a stripped white Tiger crossed with a white Husky? honey?"

Michael "Little Richard" he laughed

Sweet Pea "True" she laughed too as they watched both animals eating more warm beanie-weenies. 

One Big Ole Happy FAMily of Jackson Pets.......

Bubbles is blowing bubbles from a bubbles blowing machine Michael bought him at the Farmer's Market, the other day?

Sweet Pea "Bubbles Jr. is living up to his name isn't he honey?" as she watched Michael and Bubbles Jr. having fun.

Michael is happy to have a baby chimp back in his life. He too happy!

Sweet Pea "Michael lover, now I am worried that I could be pregnant honey. It has been a long time since I saw anything sweets"

Michael "I bet we having another boy, because I always wanted two boys and two girls"

Sweet Pea "You got three sons Prince Blanket  Sir Michael The Second and then Paris Treasure and Tuesday."

Michael "Damn I do got sic children already. Well I was a seventh child. So this will be my seventh child. A boy I know name Michelob? After a stale ass beer? This can not be real?" he laughed he was so tickled 

Michael "Its so Michelob in the fridge." as he went to get three bottles . One for Sweet Pea. Her last beer for the next nine months and One for himself a seventh child is the seventh wonder of the world. 

One to share with Magic Bella and Bubbles Jr. 

"Welcome Home!"