chapter ~182~ Loving Married Life~

chapter 182~ Loving Married Life~

The crisp morning and the loving couple has awoke. Clean fresh air and the smell of hot cappuncino is waiting as the couple stands up on their beautiful beach house. A unique house that sits in the water and has three levls including a deack to watch the rolling waves. Their are the most romantic couple with the most loving attaction for each other. No worries. No matter what is going on back home. Michael is determined to let Sweet Pea have a peaceful vacation. He left his sons-in-law in charge of taking care of the women. Treasure has lil Mickey with her and her husband Winston . Paris J. has lil Apollonia nickname lil Apple with her husband Kennedy. Tuesday and Berry Jr. her husband. They don't have a baby to adopt for theirself but little Dereon and lil La'Dawn now going on 1 year's old twins are over a lot with them. Sir Michael The Second and his wife R'riah have a new baby lil Janvarye or lil Jan. So they can let the twins stay with Tuesday and Berry a lot. All living in the new Purple Palace. The Gold Palace still has Queen Mother and King Father and the servants.

The crisp morning and the loving couple holding on to each up as they stand on the upper deck. They saw a beautiful sailboat last night during the sunset and a little sprinkle of rain drops and the sound of a coming storm that flew over. Michael had on some romantic piano music with the sound of the ocean. Sweet Pea was on her laptop reading some stories from her favorite site wattpad. Reading fan fictions. A few one shots. Michael teased her about those one shots. 

Michael "Tell me twenty things about you Sweet Pea"

Sweet Pea "That's easy..Iam married to Michael We have eight children We live In the Gold Palace We are on a vacation in the Bahamas. We just got back from Dubai from the New Year's Fireworks and I am not pregnant Thank God. We are having such a private moment right now talking about the good old days. I love to write fan fictions. My husband loves to sing to me in the shower and We love to jump in the ocean and swim together. I can sing a lot better than some people think. I am a short woman around 5'5' tall and I can make my hair in a huge afro after I wash it and I am in love with my husband for all eternity.

Michael "Seven more "

Sweet Pea "I can dance pretty good and I can go shopping and spend all my money I can barbecue pork steaks real tender I can eat a whole box of puff popcorn. I love that stuff. I like the smell of coffee and I love for my husband to fix me his famous French Toast. And I like sleeping with my husband every night. All Twenty" she laughed now your turn Mr. Look so good"

Michael "I love being married twentyx " he was done?

Sweet Pea "Oh you can do better than that"

Michael "Oh no I can't" and he meant it

He said it twenty times "I love being married

Time for breakfast and He is preparing his Famous French Toast and she is preparing his favorite fried potaoes and onions. That smell so good in the morning. They are eating a lite breakfast. Don't want to get too fat while watching the tide come in. The e. such  lovers. He owns a villa in the bBahamas. But they love that tiny house in the ocean and the sound of the ocean. The music to relax and fall asleep by

When time to bathe they will jump into the ocen and swim naked and wash each other's back and kiss and smooch and hug each other until night falls. No phone calls from home. No ewspaper of any bad news around the world. Just being married and loving it. That's all

No more babies. No more drama  No more glitches No more jealous twittches just in love forever and a day 

Loving Married Life