Winter In Paris continues...

Winter In Paris  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Look at Winter In Paris Sweet Pea" as Michael held his Sweetheart up and they strode along to go shopping for Christmas. To buy their Family some gifts. 

Michael "What to get for Queen Mother and King Father?" he needed some ideas. 

Sweet Pea "Queen Mother buy her a 12.5 carat Mother's Ring with all her children's birthstone on it honey"

Michael "Ok babe! Great idea loveee" and they went to the Jewelry Store and designed a Queen Mother ring for Katherine. Then they went to get a present for King Father.

Sweet Pea "We should buy him another horse. His stallion is old. He needs another three year" So they went to the stables and purchased the best horse and a fast one too. They name the horse 'Darth' and he shall be trained to fight in wars.

Michael "Now our daughters"

Sweet Pea "Treasure Mion and Tuesday Autumn they want cars"

Michael "OK I will get them matching smoking hot 2015 Pink Cameos "

"Next?"

"What about Prince Paris and Blanket?"

"Trust Fund" he got them covered 

"Next?"

"What about Sir  Michael The Second and Lady R'riah their twins Prince Dereon Michael and Princess La'Dawn"

"I will buy in a Castle of their own" he was sure they would love their own huge Castle

"Next"

"What about Baby Panther?"

"So you finally admit you  we are expecting a new bundle of joy huh?" and they hugged 

Sweet Pea "Well I put in work too you know" she smiled and he beamed

"Let's go look at new baby boy stuff?"

"It could be a girl honey"

"No. its a baby Panther" he is the proud papa

They went to purchase a new nursery for a baby boy name Michelob 

They will go separately to buy small token gifts for each other. But the snow is falling so fast. They are headed back to their suite to take a nap. Their way A Little peck. The a big peck Then a little smooch Then a big smooch Then mike jr. Then mike Sr. 

Winter In Paris is turning out so very nice for The Jacksons. They still need designer Christmas card.

Plus planning another Holiday Party at the Holiday Home in the canyons. Then a baby shower for Michelob and then Michael going back into the studio to cut a Christmas Album title 'Bring Sweet Pea Home For Christmas' is all he want. How cute!

She wants to make him happy for the rest of his life. Not live in a fantasy world. She is his biggest fan besides being his wife and best friend.

They will stay in Paris for another two weeks then head back to their Holiday Home to celebrate Halloween and they will have Thanksgiving at The Gold Palace. They will have Christmas in another Country. They will travel to there just a few weeks before Christmas. Maybe The Bahamas. Christmas in The Bahamas. Walking on the white sandy beaches and looking at the crystal clear aqua color water and the moon-rise and moon-set. So beautiful that time of the year. 

Yes, they are back in their suite all snuggled up in their snuggles Blue and Pink. They have already smooched enough. Time for Breakin News in Paris 

Breakin News......channel 11

"Tonight over on Castleberry Drive a drive by shooting took place and hit with 25 silver bullets identified as Alpha Michael Blackstone Jr. DOA at Paris Memorial Medical Plaza"

"Honey! Alpha is dead but where is Diamond Princess RiRi? She still out here on the loose? I am afraid when she finds out I am carrying a baby black Panther. our new son, she will come after us honey" Sweet Pea is livid 

King Killer Wolf aka Doc Hollywood aka Michael Jackson "I got this honey just carry my baby to full term. You will never ever have to worry about Diamond Princess RiRi. I know her every move I know her hide-outs and her weakness. She will never ever compare to the love of my life my heart" 

"Michael, I will kill her myself if she harms a hair on your head" Sweet Pea got #TeamSweetPea and he got #TeamMichael