chapter~ 185~ Loving Married Life cont......~

chapter ~185~ Loving Married Life cont......

The Bahamas is so beautiful. They have so many beautiful out door cafes to wine and dine your loving wife and your loving husband.  A place to whisper sweet nothings into each other's ear. A place for married life. 

They don't have a care in the world. Their children are taking care of their younger babies. They are running two Palaces back in the Western Coast and their Soldiers of Love is in charge of all security for the entire family and their pets. They adore them as well. Everybody is safe because of Sweet Pea and Michael

It is now the 20th day into the New Year and Michael intends to romance his woman until she can not take another bit of his humble sharing and caring. She can read all the fan fiction she wants. She can write all the fan fiction she wants. But he is there to show her she is no.1 Just like he is no. 1

They are dining at the place named after his song The Break Of Dawn......

If she has not noticed but this is the same place that was in his Smooth Criminal Video or short film as he loves to dub his videos. She looks so beautiful sitting there with her long black flowing hair blowing in the wind. He has eyes only for his woman. Only the up most respect for Sweet Pea. Or Mirs. Michael Joe Jackson as he is known on his birth certificate. His fans assumed that he was named after Joseph but if they never called him Daddy he certainly never wanted one named after him. That is just common sense.

Sweet Pea while waiting for their seven course meal to arrive and making conversation with her lover/husband 

"Michael Jo I saw your birth certificate and it clearly has on it Michael Jo Jackson not even Joe but Jo? So why Queen Mother put 'Jo instead of Joe?" she wanted to hear that answer if he knew the answer

Michael Jo "First of all my little sister Damita Jo was named after me so I think my mother Kate figured out the last baby would be a girl since the first baby was. So she saw how I could sing and she just was hoping that another singer would be a girl and be as good as I am. She ask me did I want a sister named after me when she was pregnant. I am eight years older than Damita Jo. I could talk back then. I told her since my middle name is Jo not Joe nor Joseph I told her to put 'Jo' in there somewhere and she did Damita Jo"

Sweet Pea "me congradulate you on gettiyour Mother to name your baby sister after you my love"

Michael "Thank you my beautiful wife of twenty-one years of wedded bliss and they toasted each other with their Pumpkin Pie Rum Matiniis

Michael "Sweet Pea Sapphire Jackson Queenie and Pillow and my stuff, Ilove every inch of your beautiful black hair flowing in this breezy wind of The windy Bahamas Mamas" he joked 

Sweet Pea aka Sapphire 'Queenie' Jackson "I love you with my entire being and you are mines with 2 million words typed in fan fiction. They need to catch up" she cracked up and they toasted 

"Cheers and to our long lasting marriage Long Live Sweet Pea and Michael" They taste of their delicious martini

Michael and Sweet Pea have ordered a seven course meal first they will have a Waldolf Salad with bolied eggs and second they will devour grilled pork steaks with grilled lemons and grilled corn on cob and greeen peppers all grilled right in front of them. Next they will take a break and drink some expensive Champaynes To their liking. He ordered $5000 bottles of Bahamas best called Paradise Island Sparkling Bubbles. Sweet Pea is getting a little tipsy and Michael is too. That is good. Next they nibble on each other's ears They taste good too? It's on the menuBe in Love when you dined at The Break of Dawn out door cafe How sweet is hat?

Next they dined on huge strawberries dipped in crunchy chocolate pecans crunch 

Next they kiss and cuddle and smooch right in front of everybody. He is Michael Jackson and she is Sapphire Jackson So What!

Next They have coming is some grilled sushi fresh sushi from the Islands and it smells so delectable and so romantic to see the fire come off the grill seafoods and it is so fancy. Michael gets everything right when it comes to his Sweet Pea.

Just try and beat out his love for Sweet Pea It will be the most boring story you ever read in this lifetime and the next lifetime as well and what rhymes with well

Oh go to H.E.L.L.

*be sure to read 1st Black Bachelor and Tall Tan & Terrific and Sweet Pea and Michael and I Adore You That is Better Than Love and and any other novels by The Goddess of Imaginations and MJFAM PoP Fictions by MJFAMGirl all 107 MJFAMGirl Pop Fictions in all genres. She is a good writer and a good Moonwalker * ~ Sweet Pea and Michael~