Special Features and Bonus Features of King Thriler

Special Features and Bonus Features of King Thriller

The Royal wants to stay and watch the special features and bonus features for King Thriller. 

So with the help of some instrumental remixes of Sir Michael's They will enjoy The Lou'a'vull Octrestra that so happens to be playing for The Royal Family before they head to Lou'a'vull to take Moms Tory Travis home by Christmas to surprise her lonely and broken hearted son Ty'reese Travis that can't seem to get over the fact that he has to spend the entire Holidays alone. Some with broken hearts have to be alone that is the only way to cope. 

Moms "I have had a ball but I want to go home to Lou'a'vull and see my beloved son. He needs me right now. He failed at his last relationship and I am not at home to comfort him and I feel bad I should be at home fixing him some Thanksgiving Day food instead I am sitting here with The Royal Family and watching their four hour King Thriller movie and we still got a ways to go before this movie is over." she said but she glad she got paid almost $7 million dollars while being on Tour with them. That money gonna look tonight on Brown Thursday and Black Friday. She buying her son Ty'reese a brand new Masratti and Bugatti both One will be sky blue and the other will be a beautiful midnight blue black with glitter in the paint job. Moms' got excellent taste.

The music is making the movie seem really spooky but its jamming. Sir Michael aka Doc Hollywood the actor is a good actor and she already got all kinds of Oscars. He does a huge statue in his theater at Neverland. He purchased it last time he went to the Oscars. Funny they reported that Gold Statue stolen back in 2000?

So the movie continues...

The Navy Seal has arrived to capture Sir Michael they think he is King Killer Wolf so let them think what they want. No proof what so ever. 

Navy Seal "Man It is spooky as Fvck out here" as the tip toe up to the Gold Palace and try to scaled down the long wall onto the terrance of their Master bedroom. In the movie. The werewolves Mork and Mindy hear noise and go to keep an eye out for those eight hooded guys. Their helicopter dropped four of them down on the rooftop and now they are going to go find Sir Michael? Oh that will be the day, but not this day.

The gain entry into The Gold Palace and they go down into the tunnels and they see a black coffin?

Navy Seal Captain "What the fvck is that?" as they stand still and think

But too late here come Blacula and his wife Lady Gloddean and they are floating towards The Navy Seal and The Navy Seal are backing up. Too Late. Blacula grabs one by the throat and rips out his juggla vein and the Navy Seal Captain is oozing buckets of red thin streams of blood from the two puntured holes in his neck on both sides. Double bit by King Blacula and now Lady Gloddean will protect her grandchildren all seven of them. In the movie the children were asleep in their rooms. uNBEKNOWNST that The Navy Seal had broke in The Gold Palace and gain entry to their Mom and Dads Master Suite but the Navy Seal is being attacked by King Blacula and Lady Gloddean Goddess of Moon Dust. and She has the Moon Dust come down like a Dust Storm and now the Navy Seal can not see thru the FOG and they don't know what is happening inside the Gold Palace anymore? They are in deep trouble

All eight of them are captured and taken down into the tunnels and deep within the tunnels are ManCaves and Women Caves and loads of Submissive Slaves and their Mistresses and Doms and they too now will become Slaves and submissives of Mistress Dame Maria and Mistress Echo Diva Two of the baddest biotches in the game. They rule the under world and The Navy Seal has dissappeared?