chapter 8 : Cold Hearted Biotch!

The Jackson Family Reunion is thumpin and most of the Family members are have the time of their lives. All 8 siblings are with the second and third generations. Poppa T and his boys are up on the out door stage performing his hit "We Made It" the family loves this tune. They are singing along and some are too scully to sing. Christmas Tucker is runnin round wanting to know where the hell is his good buddy. "Hey where is that good lookin Doc Hollywood?" Tucker had everybody laughing. "Hey that's a new one Chris where'd you get that name?" a family member yelled out. "Ah hell yah know he thinks his ass God gift to women" "Where is he he up next after Erms and his Bass Slappers bored everybody to death. 

"Dont say that. Yall know I just lost my brother last week and had to go to Chi-Town to bury him." Big Joe reminded the crowd well over 700 people running all through Peter Pan's The Man's Mansion. "You might know him as Doc Hollywood but we know as Peter Man" some family remembers he likes that a lot better. A whole lots better. 

"I think he upstairs in his Master bedroom asleep" A voice from the crowd informed his family

"Excuse me Miss, but this function for The Jacksons. Who are you and how did you get pass security?" another family member starred too They all wanted to know who she is. 

"I am Queenie Holmby. I gave him this Mansion" she looked so sweet when she talks. 

"Gave?" they all laughed. 

"Naw, see he going on Tour by the 13th this month. He is renting this Mansion for $10,000 a month" somebody knew something about his schedules

"He loved the Mansion the first day I showed it to him" she said and went to go near the Pool House. A place she happens to like to be a lot.

"Peter Pan's The Man" his buddy Lionel laughed.Got women giving him Mansions" I should be so damn good lookin huh?" where is Bren at anyways" he went lookin 

Meanwhile: 

Peter Pan was having a dream he is about to end abruptly. He is dreaming that he was locked in a cave somewhere and he was a little boy and he had been locked up so long he forgot who he was. He saw some milk and dranked it and it made him go to sleep then the door opened and in walked a little girl she had blond her and she said "Little Joey, what are you doing down here? Let's get to the gates and get you out of here. They both were running towards the big huge gates!

He looked at her "I am 7 how old are you?" he asked her 

"I am 7 too" she smiled. 

"My name is Little Joey?" he asked

"Yes, dont you know who I am?" she asked

(Peter Pan! Peter Pan!) his daddy Big Joe was trying to wake his son up "Anit you going to sing "Anything For Money?" Erms just got through boring everyone and you up son" his daddy told him

Peter Pan sat up looked around. "I didn't know I was asleep. What's What's/\,,,,"

"Man come your favorite family members are here partying their asses off and that nice woman that gave you this lovely Mansion. Hey she pretty son. I didn't know you loved Redheads, like me" he laughed.

Peter Pan "The Family Reunion? I got to get ready, I was dreaming something but now I can not remember. He just ask if his daddy could get the nice Redhead for him and Peter got his shower and needed help with dressing.

She was in the room as soon as Daddy Joe was out

"Hey, I was asleep. I almost miss my Family ReUnion." he told her

"No, sweetie you are just tired. You done all the planning last week. It finally caught up to you" 

Peter Pan's The Man looked at her. This dream I only remember something?' he turned towards her

"She did not tell me her name. At least I don't remember." 

He went down got on the stage dressed up Cleaner than the Board of Health" 

"Shamone Fam, Anything For Money. Sell My Soul....................