The 'Magic' In Your Eyes

Sweet Pea is still sleeping after yet another great night of be mauled by her lover/husband. He said don't stop til you get enough. She is the greedy one and he loves every minute of it. Thrillerconda does too. That snake likes to crawl out of his pants and find a watering hol*e and bingo Sweet Pea ass is always in the right position. 

Well she was sleeping like Sleeping beauty. He decided that the worth case scenario is that turning 'magic' into a werewolf hurt Sweet Pea real bad so Michael decided to go find her a domestic pet and bring her back, before she wakes up. 

Michael went to the Zoo and was hoping to talk with the zoo curator. 

Zoo Curator "Yes Mr. Michael Jackson, how can I help you sir?"

Michael "I need a white striped tiger. My wife is lonesome and home sick for her pet back home. We are on a Winter Wonderland Vacation."

Zoo Curator "Sir The King of Pop The World owes you for your Kindness alone. Come and look at this one stripped tiger, he suffers from Vitilligo like you do sir and we were about to put him down. Would you like this one for a pet for your lovely wife?" 

Michael goes over and hugs this beautiful creature and she is gorgeous, just like Sweet Pea 

Michael Jackson "I will pay you for her sir" he pulled out his wallet

Zoo Curator "No payment Mr. King of Pop You are perfect for her. Just give her a name. She hates the one we gave her."

King of Pop "I will think of one and present her to my pretty woman. She is going to be so happy when she see's her. We just had on our matching maxi white minks a week ago. Thank you again sir and here's is a donation for the up keep of all the other zoo animals. As he hand him a wad of cash. Close to $200,000 dollars.

Zoo Curator "This will be more then enough to take care all the animals here."

King Of Pop "I do want to go visit the baby Chimps please"

Zoo curator "Follow me sir " as they walked and some children wanted to stop and take photos with The King of Pop. He had on his Black Fedora and his watermelon red shirt and black slacks and wedding ring of course

Zoo Curator "Here is just one we have left and this one needs a home too real bad"

King of Pop "I will gladly take him. He is just two months old right?"

Zoo Curator "That is correct sir"

King of Pop "He needs a name too?"

Zoo curator "Yes, usually we let the children who participate to name our animals in a contest, so would you want them to have a contest?"

King of Pop "Yes Yes Yes, Lets have some fun out of it. I got time"

The Zoo Curator called over a groups of students from the nearest school village and told them to listen to The King of Pop

The King Of Pop "Hello boys and girls! Moms and Dads! Please to meet all of you and I will have some gifts from the gift shops to bring over to you OK?"

The Zoo just awarded me the care of two animals that were going to be put down. I being Michael Jackson have to step in and take them home. I have a new home in Las Vegas called Winter Wonderland. Come visit there and Always welcome back to Never Land as well. All Free"

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" the children were so delighted and the gift shops were coming with their new gifts from The King of Pop.

The Zoo Children "Thank Mr. King of Pop" as they received stuffed stripped tigers and baby chimpanzees and baby black panthers and stuffed Husky dogs. One looked like 'magic' back home.

The King Of Pop "I'll take one those stuffed Huskies back home to Sweet Pea"

"Sweet Pea?" the children laughed at her nickname

The King Of Pop "Her real name is Queenie so she is Queen Queenie as well"

"Queen Queenie?" the children laughed at her real name

She was always bullied at school because of her real name.

The king of Pop "I nicknamed her Sweet Pea. I met her at the age of fifteen when she came to visit my Ranch then I ran into her again when I had my burn accident back in 1984. So we been together for thirty years." The handed The King of Pop his stuffed Husky