Hot Tub Love

Hot Tub Love .............

 after the Hot Tub Love......... they jumped in the bed and the cameras still rolling and so are they? 

How cozy is a hot tub in the same room as your bed? And your man is trying the hardest to prove to you he only has eyes for his Sweet Pea. She going to know before the break of dawn thats for sure.

"Baby the way you are going, you act like somebody is trying to take me away from you" she held him tight. They on a slight break.

"hmmm girl girl you just don't know babe I love you so much"

"I love you so much too Sweet heart"  and they held each other ever so tightly

They got extra bedrooms for when The Jacksons come. They will be there for Thanksgiving. Ma'Dear she does not like Halloween at all. Even those he made Thriller and he and Janet made Scream. 

"You make me scream with all this good lovin my Doc Hollywood" she kissed him on his cheek and he kissed her's 

They have a nice view of the snow up in the mountains from their guest bedroom. They will make love in their before the night is over. They usually make their rounds all around the huge home. It's so romantic. That is why they go there every Holiday. To keep each other warm. And snuggle up and cuddle and sleep and hibernate. 

Of course he got lots of groupies that try to climb over their huge fences or the Gold Palace walls. He just has to let them know. Sweet Pea is all he ever wanted. Even when his stalkers was getting on his last black nerve.

"Sweet Pea we been together for years" as he looked at his still very gorgeous woman

"My handsome King" she know he is God's gift to women. But she got him and she keeping him at all cost. Even if she has to murder an ex-

"If I get locked up you do have the money to come bail me out don't you sweets?"

"I already put money on your books cause I know you going to kill that lunatic"

"Well if she keeps her distance...I won't have too" as they laid up together. Legs intertwined with each other's

" I won't let you harm her. If she shows up here. I will sick our husky Magic on her. He will bite the hell out of that chick" they both laughed because yes they bought Magic with them and he will bite a new hole in Miss RiRi 

"Honey shamone. we wasting precious moments. Wants some more babe?" and you know the bed's a rockin

Meanwhile........

Somebody is heated like a hot pop tart. Somebody wish they could go over there and sneak in the basement and then hide until it was time to jump out on Sweet Pea with an ice pick.

"Somebody wants to hurt poor Sweet Pea just because Doc Hollywood loves her so much. Why don't other's go get their own man and leave lovers well enough alone?

"Shamone baby girl I'm ready to go again." and they giving that bed something to sin g about

"Hey honey talk dirty to me" he said, because it got the sound turned up so his home movie can be heard loud and clear.

"Yes I need it babe" she moaned and he flicked her nuk*kie liked she loved it. She just goes ape shiid when he does that fore*play action

They kiss a lot too. She loves French kissing and he loves how she takes control. She the best kisser in the world

"I give you your props Sweet Pea. Girl you can kiss" and he loves every bit of it.

They still gettin their groove on and have not shown any signs of letting up. Its like they know Old man Mister Blackstone is just shooting away all his film. Like he did last year and put that tape on EBAY?

"Honey we really giving old man Mister Blackstone a run for his money this year huh?"

"Yeah, what they got last year anit nothing compared to what they getting this Holiday"