The Sword and The Arrow

Halloween in three weeks and Sweet Pea and Michael are ready to go back to their Holiday Home in L.A The children and pets have all missed them terribly. They heard about the throw down in Paris and how Diamond Princess was slaughtered by Sweet Pea and Michael and how her daddy Blacula and her mother Gloddean showed up too. To film bits and pieces for Steven King's new spooky movie called Dark Shadows. A movie a about a suspense which two top Alphas are now in hot pursuit of top Alpha of all times. Both their names are Michael.

They arrived back at their Holiday Home just in time for a birthday celebration for Bubbles Jr. The pet chimp that Sir Michael adopted from a pet shop that was going to have him put down. Along with Bella the white striped tiger. Who is now in love with 'Magic' their beloved Husky. 

Sweet Pea "Get all the family together we have great photos from Paris and Greece and Bora Bora and Turkey and all the way to the far end of Earth. The snow in the ALPS was so pretty and white" as she took the photos out and showed the whole FAMily. Their daughters Treasure Tuesday and Paris J. Their sons Sir Michael The Second and Prince Jr. and Blanket Jr. 

Doc Hollywood "I am ready for my Oscar now. The way I slice that biotch head off. I was better then Bruce Lee or Jet Lee or Van Damme or Zorro" he bragged and kissed his beautiful wife too

Treasure "Yeah, we heard Mommy got that biotch right between the gap in her tooth?"

Tuesday "Daddy, you get Mommy's arrow back?" 

Paris J. "Yes, he did and wipe the blood on Alpha Michael Blackstone Jr.'s costume too. How courageous

Prince J. Jr. "Yeah Dad he is a ruthless dude dawg forreal forreal"

Blanket Jr. "We got another pet name Bubbles Jr.? Man that is neat my man!" 

The three oldest children went to hold Bubbles Jackson Jr. The son of Bubbles Jackson. They think anyways 

Queen Mother "I already made Bubbles Jr. his one year birthday cake. It's in the shape of Banana Split"

"He is going to love that" Paris J. saw how huge the cake really is

"Can we have banana split ice cake too to go along with his huge birthday cake Mommy?" the children all asked at the same time. Even her step children

"Yes kid. Its time we stop having all this drama and have FAMily quality time. Your Daddy got over 7 billion followers and some are traitors calling that biotch her fans when that biotch has not written not one damn song or composed or arranged a damn thang"

She was talking about those spammers on this writing site. They act like they sniffin that biotch ass or something 

Sir Michael "F the biotch let her write what ever she wants. She don't have me like she think she does and my baby ranks as soon as she hit them damn keys she ranking in mystery/thriller fantasy fan fiction romance horror werewolf and Vampires"

Sweet Pea "As long as my babe loves what I do to those weaklings I am satisfied"

They two love birds kissed in front of the whole birthday party family and hugged Bubbles Jr. 

Time for Bubbles Jr. to come blow out his one birthday candle on his banana split cake" Queen Mother and King Father so proud of their newest grand-child Bubbles Jr.

The two Mistresses were back too? 

"So Sweet Pea you shot that biotch in her gap tooth? Danqq" they both looked shocked

"How you make a shot like that girl?" they both asked at the same time

Sweet Pea "Here it is My babe got my arrow back and the here is his sword he sliced that whore's head off and threw her head in her lover's lap through that glass ceiling. Shit was funny as fvckk man" 

King Father "Yeah, taught me not to be unfaithful to KJ ever" as he went to hug his wife but she pushed him away. There was Jo'Vonnie sittin over on the sofa