chapter ~xo 188 ~xo Loving Married Life~

Enough of all the drinking and partying Michael had to go take care of some legal papers that got sent to him while on vacation and he is pissed off highly. He strictly demanded no legal papers be sent to Paradise Island while he and Sapphire 'Sweet Pea' Jackson were having the time of their lives. Not all married couples get to get away from six grown children and two small babies. They both were delighted to be in the Bahamas. They thinking about moving there. He owns a huge part of Paradise Island. 

So while he was out. Sapphire decided to go through some of their fan mail they brought from home on their trip

She was reading how some fans wish he return to the live concerts because they miss him really bad.

She thought that was really cool of his many many fans he calls FAMily. He will love to read this letter as soon as he gets home.

Another letter ask "How is married Life?"

She answered for him "Fine" as she giggled 

Then their phone to their suite 101 rung. At first Sapphire did not want to answer it because they are not trying to hear any bad news while on vacation. They have had such a lovely time dodging the paparazzi and now the phone is ringing and ringing and ringing? She could care less Michael will be back and he can answer it if he wants but she is not unless she starts to wonder if something is wrong with lil baby Mickey or lil baby Apple. Treasure has lil Mickey and Paris J. has lil Apple and Tuesday Autumn hasA Jackson! lil Dereon Michael their grandson and Their grand-daughter lil La'Dawn who belongs to Sir Michael The Second but they have a new baby girl name lil Jan for Janvarye named after the month January. She was born on the 1st day of the year New Year's Day The first baby born in year 2015Jackson!

So Sapphire is ignoring the suite phone while she reads fan mail from all his fans from all around the world. From Dubai and from Austria and Africa and London and Peru and Costa Rica

Sapphire still hear that phone ringing. Somebody wants her to answer it. They must know Michael is not there 

She too tired to get up. They danced last night. She and Michael did the line dancing and the Cha Cha and the Swim and The bump and The Latin Hustle and the Boo-ga-loo and The Swivel and The Perpculator and The Washing Machine and The Pregnant woman and the Jerk and The funky chicken and the moonwalk and Michael did the moonwalk side ways. So yeah her dawgs are aching from toe to toe and she not getting up to answer that annoying phone.

Sapphire "Oh stop ringing already!!!!"

She guessed it was housekeeping trying to get in to clean but Michael clean up everything and he does not want them in spying on Sapphire and his undies under the bed were they are because oh well things do happ between married couples while sleeping together. It suppose too

She knows it's not the children back on the West Coast of California they got the Soldiers of Love looking after them so they A-OK 

and she knows it is not Queen Mother and King Father. They got good security as well

She thinks it might be one of his old ex- that has saw him on the Island and probably jealous of seeing together. He does have some crazy groupies out there lurking like mad.

She still not going to answer it until she decides to pick it up and throw that loud ringing against that darn wall Is what she is going to do if it does not stop and she is not playing because she does not like the fact he done that 1st Black Bachelor reality show back during Christmas Special Edition and Van Glorious Love was such an arse about trying to get up stairs to their bedroom? She got her last black nerve trying to get some of Michael again? 

Sapphire finally answers "What the fudge I mean fvckk do you want?" she screamed into the phone 

Jalen Rose "Tell your husband his God-son has be taken back to Dubai along with Amir. They both MIA" and then he hung up without telling Sapphire who he was?

Now Michael is back and coming through the door with roses and chocolates and champayne

Michael "Honey? Ready for round two tonight?"