Sending You An S.O.S

Michael is trying to use his cell phone to call Sweet Pea's cell phone but the phone towers are heavily weight down with pails of un shoveled snow and the snow is too deep to get the horses out. War Hero can make it out of there. Michael wonders why Sweet Pea has not shown back up with War Hero. He could whistle for War Hero to come to him, but War Hero his prize horse will not leave his woman lout in the cold like that.

Michael now knows that Sweet Pea must be up in their log cabin where there is plenty of food and milk for her to stay healthy while pregnant. 

They baby is due in December on the 25th the same day as Princess Treasure Mion's birthday. 

"Sweet Pea, I want to be there when my second son is born. Please try to make it home or at least try and call your husband for goodness sakes girl"

Security "Sir all the cell phone towers are out sir"

Sir Michael aka Doc Hollywood aka King Killer Wolf aka King Thriller "I know already"

 Thor his 1st Lieutenant "We can let the Black Hawk Indians send up smoke signals sir the old timey way sir"

Sir Michael Jackson "Yes try that See if The Black Hawk Indians can be of some help and where are my Royal Nation Wolf Pack?"

1st Lieutenant Thor "Out fighting with The Camp Cup Cake Wolf Pack. "

There is a bloody trail leading back to The Camp Cup Cake Wolf Pack Wolf Den. A LOT OF THEM WERE BITTEN GOOD SIR"

Sir Michael "Good, Lady Sweet Pea my wife will be pleased to hear that"

Security "We will try another S.O.S sir"