Home Away From Home

Home Away From Home !

The King Of Pop had his Bodyguards take his new pets to a new winter home in an amazing place. Winter is coming and the huge super moon shines so bright. Sweet Pea is going to loved what the Zoo children named her new stripped white snow tiger and he will find out what they name his new baby Chimp. 

The surprise was to have the new white wonderland village ready to sweep Sweet Pea off her feet. And see the surprise in her eyes when she see her new snow tiger. 

She sure has been sleeping a lot lately. He knows she is pregnant. She said she is not. What you do in the dark will come out in the light.

They have been extra romantic on their winter vacation. The bad news from back home was horrible. Sweet Pea don't want to have to go face all that drama. She knows her husband is a peace maker. The Family seems like they fell apart right after those two left. So, he won't take her back. She got anxiety real bad.

Sir Michael The Second keeps him informed about any battles between the wolf packs and Prince Jr. and Blanket Jr. and Princess Paris have their daddy's soft heart. They in the No-Drama Zone.

Nobody has the right to write on authority when themselves are rotten to the core. Take some of your own darn medicines before you start giving out doses. ~Michael Joe Jackson~

The bodyguards are delivering the pets. The King of Pop felt like buying some what nots from a farmers market. Stock up on some Gallo Wines. Red and White. The best Concords. He then wanted scented candles and some Persian rugs to laid down on the already thick carpets. 

He is a buying mood. You know Mikey he can spend $3 million in one hour shopping. He see's some time pieces a Grandfather Clock and plenty of antiques. Paintings from Mona Lisa and The Divinity Code. He loves The Cherubs as well. 

So if Sweet Pea is pregnant They will have a new baby and two new pets. Along with Yours Mines and Ours.....

The King Of Pop was in a drug store buying sleeping aids for his insomnia and saw a pregnancy test. He did not get it because if she is pregnant. That belly will rise and no hiding that belly bump at all.

The plan is to have nice quiet candlelight dinner in their new winter village surroundings with view of the super moon.

The surprise is to bring the new pets to their dinner table to see the look on Sweet Pea's face. To see her get real excited about her new snow tiger and the look on his face about a new baby Chimpanzee

Sweet Pea is a Gemini When she good she really good. When she bad she really bad. End of Story!

He feels like she got a new gift for him as well. He has been with her long enough to feel when she is using their power of their minds to talk to each other.

She just told him "I am not pregnant honey" he smiles

She should have received a message through telepathy "But honey I give good love" and she should have a smile on her face as well

He paid the Farmer's Market for all his stocked up for winter time items. He made sure he got those canning jars, because they going to can some marmalade and syrup sorghum's and can plums and and canned mango's and all kinds of fruits. 

The the pillows. He bought long body pillows because pregnant women need to make their bodies more comfortable. Colors pinks blues and zebras and leopards and tiger's and his favorite colors orange-reds and turquoise blues.

Its Time and she is coming to the candlelight dinner in their new winter diggs. 

"He lover" she kissed him and into their meal and toasting their ChardonnayThe King Of Pop serenade his beautiful mate Sweet Pea.............

The song is posted .........

"Hi Sweet Pea " she turned around and here comes ...

Bubba Jr. and Bella