When The Egg Meets The Sperm

When The Egg Meets The Sperm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Michael "If you are pregnant Sweet Pea I am going to have to be careful if you in a delicate way, you know baby?" as they hugged and kissed in their cozy bedroom. 

Their bedroom has a over head fish aquarium over the headboard? 

A room to make babies in. The room for conception.  The room where Michael Jackson sleeps with Sweet Pea. He not ashamed to acknowledge the fact they were friends before lovers. He told her he wanted a lot of babies and he would make them.

He loves a woman with a great imagination and its OK if she just happens to be a Goddess!

He like to come to bed in his favorite pajamas bottoms and she loves for him to remove her undies.

You know it's a special time when conception is taking place Suddenly the egg see that it should be heading in the direction where the looks like lighting is in the wave of fluid that is making the sperm jump like a roller coaster ride. 

Finally they on the roller coaster ride together. The sperm knows the egg is afraid that is why it takes charge and sticks to the egg so he want lose her doing the ride. The roller coaster is so rough and the ride is making a lot of eggs get loose and a lot of sperm is connecting to the eggs to keep the egg from floating away. 

Michael "Bbay you ready to go on his roller coaster ride with me?" he asked because he is that polite you all know this.

Sweet Pea "I want to go on every ride you willing to take me on lover"

Hey don't that sound like Pillow Talk?

"hmmmmmmmm Lover hmmmmmmm"

"Mhmmmmm yessss yesss Mhmmmmmmm" 

The egg can not talk but it can find it's way in the dark and the sperm can not talk but it can wiggle its way to make a stick connection

"aaaaagggghhhhh" the stick must have felt spectacular and the egg now has a h*ole in it? 

"uggggghhhhhhhh" the sperm thought it could get unstuck but it cant? O_O somebody's in trouble then

The roller coaster ride is still going but it might let some more on or it might just go faster so no more can get on. 

The ones that can not get on Just looks on as the two that were lucky enough to run and jump on the ride are having the time of their life 

The two riding together can never separate ever they are as one and the sperm has entered into the egg and made himself at home/ He is hiding because he is having a great feeling he is embarrassed about . So he hides inside the egg. Not like she can put him out anyway

Michael "You feel that baby?"

Sweet Pea "Yes lover and if I wasn't pregnant I know I am now" They kissed mission accomplished 

Michael "Wanna have some the rest of the way before your belly gets too big?"

Sweet Pea "Yes Lover"

Michael "The roller coaster is going to go faster You might scream from all the excitement" 

Sweet Pea "Stop talking just do it?" she can ride the roller coaster now Its nothing to fear 

Michael "hmmmmm slow down you making the roller coaster go out of control danqq"

Sweet Pea "I am not  listening to you I can not stop the roller coaster it is out of control and we can not stop Oh my God we can not control the roller coaster"  

Michael "Just hold on baby hold on it got to come to a stop sooner or later It can not go like this all night I sure of it huh baby huh?" 

Sweet Pea "Hmmmmm lover Mhmmmm mmmp mmmph mmmpf" 

Michael "uuuuugggggghhhhh aaaaagggghhhhh uug uug uugh oh oh oh I have to let go I have to"

Sweet Pea "the other eggs are turning into liquid fluid and flowing out into the opening and have spilled on the white spread" she feels all of that