Sweet Pea's POV

Sweet Pea's POV..........

While Doc Hollywood was still asleep in bed. Sweet Pea eased out of their bed and she noticed the post man delivering their mail kind of early that morning. The winter was coming much too soon. It suppose to be another bad winter. As bad as the year before. It is not even Halloween yet and the temperature is down in the 30's?

Postman "Hey, morning Miss Sweet Pea and how's Doc Hollywood?" he chuckled

Sweet Pea "Find still sleep. I gave him a rough night last night. He can never last" she giggled and purred.

He hand her their mail. She noticed right away. Another love letter from Miss RiRi 

"Another love letter from Miss RiRi huh?" as she went to sat down at her vanity and used the letter opener to slit the top

"Imma slit your throat with this same letter opener Miss Thang. Just you wait." and she was now reading the three page love letter

Dear Lover,

        I am so glad you took a photo of the black sheer dress you bought me, before you tore it off of me, my dear lover.

Sweet Pea thought to herself......."Yeah, but you see where Brad is?" she remembers seeing that in the gossip papers, when another Hollywood couple was having a beef over another stud muffin 

She kept reading that trasy love letter as Doc Hollywood slept. He loving always made him sleep like a baby.

       I know your wife must have gotten a hold of the first love letter, because you never called this number I included in here. The letter went on to go into great detail about after the tours, how she and he had such great se*x and she knew his wife never found that out

"Oh you 'B'" Sweet Pea knew he cheated one time and he told her that RiRi had put a mickey in his orange juice and he knew by morning when his black silky satin Hanes briefs were on the floor, she had gotten what she wanted.

Sweet Pea kept reading her bitter self pity party all put into RiRi's own self righteous Yang Yang.

        and dear lover I still love your last year's draws. I will never give up on our love. I love the ground you walk on. I love when you slip and call Sweet Pea my name RiRi while you two are making whoopee, if that is what you call it.

"Oh you 'B'" Sweet Pea is wanting to stop reading that love letter and call that home wrecker right now. She needs to hear the wrath of Sweet Pea's voice. 

"Don't worry you cash cow, he is coming to murder you, but not if I see you first" and she kept reading

        and dear Mickey, that is my pet name for you. You loved how I called you Mickey, because you loved Mickey Mouse so much and I loved how you called me Minnie, because you always imagined how Mickey and Minnie made sweet love in the bed. Right darling?

"Oh you going to know how Minnie screams bloody murder when I get my paws on you, you tramp" and Sweet Pea is not going to wait too much longer to put paws on Miss RiRi

and the letter is mentioning more..... Sweetie pie, I have missed those warm winter nights up in our little hide-out that no one else knew about. Not even Sweet Pea. I still bet you never took her up there, have you darling?

"Oh you 'B' I have been there plenty of times. As a matter of fact we spending all the Holidays up there. So don't worry, you will never see it again. Wanna bet freak?"

and the love letter just kept right on bragging...... and dear darling I just want to take your length in my mouth and choke. Only that huge anaconda in those gold pants can make me choke and gag. Please call me Mickey, Please?

"Oh you gonna choke Miss RiRi, but it will be on a water hose right after the water fight"

Sweet Pea finished reading the love letter. She put Miss RiRi's seven digits in her cellphone for a later time