Ladies Of The Evening

Ladies Of The Evening. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sweep Pea upstairs with her girls . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sweet Pea "We got her downstairs hid in a crawl space"

Mistress Echo Diva "So who's this Michael Blackstone Jr. guy"

Mistress Madame Dame Maria "I thought we were having fun night tonight with just Miss RiRi?"

Sweet Pea "I don't know what is going to happen, but listen even if Michael gets lucky, their will be another time. Miss RiRi she not leaving this home. She broke in...let her break out" 

They all giggled "ahahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahaha ahahahaha ahahahaha" so funny so funny! 

"Nice bedroom up here...What does this other Michael look like? Is he a looker?" the Mistresses they love 'D' too at times

Sweet Pea "Tan....Tan.....and Terrific! The 3 T's " she was giving them the run down

"hmmmm" "hmmmm" "Yes tell us more. Maybe we might forget about little Miss dirty and go after this chick magnet  instead. Tell us more Sweetie pie"

Sweet Pea "Well she was having se*x with his old man daddy Blackstone and he had a heart attack and died"

"She caused it?" they felt sorry for the son

Sweet Pea "Yes, she knows she did it, but he does not know and we don't want to tell him just yet because he might kill her before he bones her first" 

"Awe, so the plan is to let us get her ready for him huh?"

Sweet pea "Yes"

"Will do, so we can sneak down there and work her over and then he gets her huh?"

Sweet Pea "Yes, but he is downstairs in the man cave, so we must sneak her up here in your guest bedroom. He will think you two going at it if he hears anything"

"Great plan"

Sweet Pea "Just use that thrasher on her behind and spank her silly. Not too much ramming because he won't get any satisfaction and we want him to have his way with Miss Thang since she so smart"

"We won't we tired anyways from the thrashing we gave Miley Cyrus freaky behind"

They all laughed "Well RiRi is next" and they all had girly giggles the rest of the evening. 

They stayed upstairs. Taking their baths in the nice bathroom and They had fun soaping each other's backs and throwing soap suds and making a soapy mess of that bathroom. No hanky panky between them. They are Madame Mistresses. All three and they give the commands not take any!

The dinner is ready. Its 6pm, but the girls hurry and go down the back staircase to get Miss RiRi and sneak her up to the Mistresses guest bedroom and give her a bath. She smells like nukkie. They want that clean.

RiRi is not any longer bound and gagged "May I please have something to drink? Please?"

Mistress Echo Diva and Mistress Madame Dame Maria "She wants a drink poor thing"

They push Sweet Pea out of their guest bedroom. They got milk! For RiRi 

Sweet Pea had her shower so she goes to their bedroom and find a nice black sheer see-through slip dress to wear. It might turn on the other Michael as well. 

Doc Hollywood is going to love the same dress he bought for RiRi back in the day. He bought one for Sweet Pea for her birthday this past June and she wants to look good in front of the two Michaels

Doc Hollywood has helped to set the dinner tables. Huge china chili bowls and real silver spoons and place settings made of sunflowers. Sweet Pea set some sunflowers as the center piece and they got places for three. The other three are quite busy right now. They eating out of their own bowls

Michael Blackstone Jr. has come up from the man cave and he is refreshed. 

"Dinner smells so delicious" he sats down and he looks at Sweet Pea and Doc Hollywood looks at him looking at Sweet Pea.

Doc Hollywood "That one is mines. All Mines!!!!!!!!"

Sweet Pea "And That Michael is Mines All Mines!!!!!!!"