chapters 9-10 : Evidently It's You

The Jackson Family Reunion really wants to send Doc Hollywood a good send off. What around to the Pool because Queenie is too possessive of him. She better hope he does not have a dream about her sending Little Suzette to saved Little Joey in his dream. He might have his Bodyguards drown her ass in her own damn pool. Knowing her she'll just come back from pass Hades. It dont make no sense to be that over protective of your landlord.lover/fantasy/hostage. She see now he has a High IQ. She got a feeling this anit over Annie Mae Bullock. That was nasty of Miss Thang to put some king of love potion in his orange juice. She got plenty of guilty pleasures. She loves him with her entire being. She loves his last year's draws. A bitch like her vacations in Hell. Sure she had all kinds imaginations to her many day dreams. If he had not been so smart she was holding Little Joey as a young teen and Little Suzette was in his dreams when he saw them making out under the Gazebo near the Guest house. She was 17 and Little Joey was 17 too. She was going to taunt them until Earl Carter whom she is convinced he put the teenage boy in the tunnel after he caught up with him years later. Of course Joey is really 50 since this is 2009. So he was watching the year 1975. Fantasy can lose track of time sometimes. If Doc Hollywood would have been patient he could have let her taunt with those two intruders that keep climbing his 8 feet tall wall around his Mansion to be like hired help just to spy on a legend. She wanted to teach Tipsy and Loonie a good lesson. She lost track of those two after Doc Hollywood caught them about to smoke some illegal pot on his property. She is holding them in another secret place to tell the truth about it. And what about the Fan that he treated like a Queen when she came to get some 'D' (this Queenie can not 'G' for that. This Queenie can not 'GO' for that. The other Queenie that has a twin name Quannie. One good Twin and One Bad Twin. She wants to still take care of Quannie cause she got smart with Doc Hollywood she anit no good.

And how about Treasure Midana a Psychic but running from the paranormal activities. She need to go back and take Torrid 101 what a goody two-shoes that bxxtch is. Screwing down on a cold ground. That's how you get hemorrhoids in your buttocks Miss don't know it all. But just wait til Doc Hollywood deals with The Goddess of Imagination. She day dreaming right now. How she would love to be a fly on the wall when old Earl Carter steps a foot at 100 Carolwood Drive. Remember Earl killed his own daughter over 34 years ago. Bur he blames Doc Hollywood for making him come up to the Mary Mercy Boarding School to get her, but she told the Head Nun that her father was nothing short of a quack. He made house calls way back then as a traveling fake Medical Practitioner. A woman wanted an abortion and he stuck a hanger up in her and aborted the fetus. How gross. He left all his patients debilitating. He claims he went to get his daughter Angela for her birthday to take her and go get some ice cream and cupcakes. He practically dragged that poor girl out that door and stuck infected hepatitis needles in her body til she lost consciousness. He buried that poor girl alive. On her birthday April 7 1965. Right next to Little Joey's Big Moma. How tacky you jerk. Damn, she got it in for Earl Carter's ass.  But Doc Hollywood got a sign over his door in the Mansion 'Discipline with Love No Violence. 

Since Doc Hollywood is waiting upstairs for her. She had better stop daydreaming about violence, but she promises to take it somewhere else. "Here I come Precious" she was ready for some Pillow Talk with her Boo Thang. He did ask her to move in with him. And she wants to learn to be like Dirty Diana. She wants to think a little about tonight's the night. To talk dirty or she feels she is going to lose Doc Hollywood. Cause Peter Pan's The Man. "Coming Baby lump lump Suga Dumplings" She wants to take care that Earl Carter. Cause the Jacksons are still on the property the Swim Party is going on. Mee Mee & Poochie who are 1st Cousins are ignoring each other around the rest of the family. Kiki & T-Wayne are 4th Cousins and they all removed. 4th cousins dont count  because the blood lines too thin, but blood cousins? Like 1st cousins? like Brother and Sister kids? Oh hell No!