In The Heat Of Passion

In The Heat Of Passion  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Still sleeping in late and its mid afternoon. And it's been time for a late brunch. Or late just get your ass out of bed and come eat some real food other than what you was eating last night. 

There's a knock at the knock and they don;t have maid sevice, They on Holiday vacation. So  who is it? 

Finally they stop knocking and enter with their own key? Sweet Pea still drunk off Gin & Juice and punch drunk from all that good music he put it on her last night. She wish she could sleep for a month. Then that means she not getting up until Halloween. That's funny!

Michael is getting in some most needed zzzzzzzzz too. He really performed last night. Best performance ever. He needs more rest too. He wouldn't care if he slept pass Thanksgiving. That's funny!

Next, thing you know the family members all yelled "Mommy! Mommy! Daddy! Daddy!" as loud as they could and Michael open his eyes and then reach for his sword and his uzi.

"No Father,it's your son Sir Michael The Second and dont hurt Princess Treasure Mion and Princess Tuesday Mion and Lady R'riah my wife and your grand-children the twins Prince Dereon Michael and Princess La'Dawn" as all six of the children pulled the covers back....to reveal naked butts!

Doc Hollywood "Oh excuse us we were in the heat of passion" as he cover them back up. Nobody can see Lady Sweet Pea in all her glory

"Why mommy out cold like that Father?" Treasure and Tuesday asked in sync with one another

Doc Hollywood "She had a rough night in the flesh. This not s skin flick yall looking at. This our real skin"

"Yeah, you jumped out and I jumped in" Sir Michael The Second starred at her pretty wifey Lady R'riah and they can not wait to get a guest room and tonight, they going to get it on

Doc Hollywood "Sweet Pea not getting up. She drunk a whole bottle of gin and papaya juice last night."

"Bey Bey, Sir Michael The Second winked towards R'riah his darling babies moma, we drinking gin and papaya juice tonight so we may have in the heat of passion. Along with passion fruit"

Sir Michael The Second "Father you send an Alpha and his lady Diamond Princess to The Gold Palace? They are getting waited on hand and foot. Every expensive thing the see they want as gifts. And they stay in the Jacuzzi.  Plus the werewolves are getting too use to Alpha Blackstone. Arent you afraid he might steal your Royal Nation Wold Pack?"

Doc Hollywood "Hell No! My Loyalty lies with The Soldiers of Love and so the wolves will only ripped out the throats I have taught them. They honor me Sir Michael"

Lady R'riah "I know Lady Sweet Pea does like The Diamond Princess, yet she is a guest in The Gold Palace...why Sir Father?" she looked curious

Doc Hollywood "She knows that she now has to obey him. That other Michael not me so she has not had much to say about it" as she pats his woman on her fanny

Treasure "Yall trying to make another baby?"

Tuesday" Trying is not the right word. Get ready to be asked to name the babies or twins" she laughed 

Sir Michael The Second "No more babies. You two are grand-parents for Heaven's sakes 

"Go make breakfast or late brunch or early dinner or late dinner. I need food I am weak as water. A night of passion can be fun damn fun the most fun a man can have" he pat himself on the back and smile from ear to ear.

"I am proud to be yall Father and my grandchildren's Pops" he laid back down, tell me when some food is ready. Gotta feed that liquor"

The huge family all went into the huge kitchen to share in cooking. Omelets and bacon and chicken smothered in brown gravy and croissant rolls and butter.

Did they take that skin flick out that the Mistresses had put in that VCR? Of them making out with The Diamond Princess. The small children want to go look at The Disney Channel