Chapter 41

Hello Everyone Yes I know I am shock too early Update. We are almost to the end before I update the next chapter I want to have your guys opinion about my next story. I will do that and You guys have to vote in which story will be interesting because I have few. Thank You Take good care of yourselves. Please do comment about the chapter and your feelings to which are important to me.

               Waiting in the cold hallway of the hospital was the least placed that Azad wants to be. The death of his mother always was reminded of it, he felt as if the walls were coming towards him ready to crush him. He was afraid to loose his beloved wife, his hands were shaken and his heart was in pain. Now he exactly knows that he can't live without her, she was his everything he loves her so much. 

Azad looked up and saw his mother in law praying in the corner for her daughter as well as the rest of the family. After his mother passing he never once made dua or prayed, his mother always prayed five times a day and thought her kids to do the same but all that have vanished once she was gone. He went to the restroom where you can comfortably make wudu(Islamic procedure for cleansing parts of the body, a type of ritual purification, or ablution. Wudu consists of washing the face, arms, then wiping the head and finally washing the feet with water.) He was surprise to see a place in the hospital to have a place for wudu and praying room but then after all Turkey is an Islamic country. 

His heart was pounding as stood for prayer his hands were shaken his body was in heat, after few moments  his hands rose and finally started his prayer.

After he finished his prayer he realized his eyes were wet without him knowing, he felt ashamed and embarrassed that he was avoiding his duties for such a long time. 

" Allah I know I have no right to ask anything from you, I know I have sinned all these years and haven't been good followers of yours. Please forgive my sins and mercy on me and .....please please nothing happens to Asya indeed she is the one who put me to right path I beg of your mercy.'' with that he cried his heart at that moment Azad felt peaceful within as if the heavy rocks has been relived off of him.   

As Azad slowly walked back to the hallway he saw the doctor coming out of Asya room he rushed towards as well as everyone.

"How is my wife?'' asked Azad with concern.

"She is fine, nothing dangerous but was she in stress lately?'' it was more statement than a question.

They all looked down knowing the answer, indeed she was in stress in past year almost but never complained or discussed with anyone about it so kept to herself.

"She was under a lot of stress for a year now'' Azad stated quietly blaming himself.

"She not in danger now but later on it be causing her more serious problems, I prescribed her some medication for her nervous system and chest pain. However these medications are only temporarily whatever she is stressing about she needs to avoid it. '' Doctor continued.

"Thank You doctor" said Azad with that he rushed inside the room.

His heart ached as he saw her with nasal cannula and all the equipment's around her, he walked slowly towards and sat beside her and held her hand placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Asya slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she saw her husband.

"Azad" she said with raspy voice.

Azad stoop up as fast he could and lean brushed her hair aside and placed a kiss on her lips. 

"You scared me..." he said slowly 

Asya smiled weakly a looked far behind Azad once she realized her family walk in. Asya mothers eyes were filled with tears and rushed towards her daughter and gently kissed her hand.

"I am sorry kizim(daughter)...I never realized how stressful this might have been for you please forgive your mother...I now know how you felt...I am so sorry'' she cried.  Azad moved aside so there would space for Asya.

Asya pushed herself for her mothers hug and both cried as well as the rest of the family in the room. After few minutes they both retrieved from the hug and her mother wiped off her daughters tears.

"No no more crying only happiness.''Asya mother wiped her daughters tears away and looked up to meet Azad.

"Do you love my daughter?'' suddenly asked 

"I love her and I Azad Altin promise you and Asya that I would never harm her'' Azad promised as he was staring at his wife.

''Good the moment I will found that you did May Allah be my witness I will take away from and you will never see her again'' She said with serious tone.

" I understand" continued Azad.

After hours of being in the hospital they were finally home,  Asya was on bed rest for at least today but she wanted to have fresh air.

"I dont want to lay down please let me walk or do something'' Asya complained.

"No.. you need to rest at least today I will make you some soup and herb tea I will be back Azad you make sure she doesn't get up" her mother replied and left the room.

  "Finally" she said as she tried to get up but fail once her husband forced her lay back in the bed. Azad was on top of her he was holding his weight so that he won't crush his wife.

He removed part of hair aside and kissed her lisps, he can feel that she was blushing and that her heart was raising .

" I was so scared that something was going to happen to you..., I would have never forgiven myself..''Asya kissing her husband to stop him from talking further, they hugged each other.

Finally Asay and Azad once in so long were in peace, they no longer hiding anything from each other and worrying about anyone else except each other. Azad hugged her tightly from her back and sneaking kisses in her neck and smelled his wife which was rose scent. 

"I want you Asya I can't wait until your mine" he whispered to her ear and her face turn red, her heart rate was increasing by the second. She then turn towards him and was avoiding eye contact. Azad rose her head placed another kiss but this time it was with more passion. Asya stopped him by placing her hand in his chest and gently pushed him.

"Azad we can't...not in here ''she said with panic.

Azad smiled and hugged her tightly " I know but I will have you once we will be back''.