Chapter 12

💖💖💖Hello my WONDERFUL READERS HERE IS AN UPDATE PLEASE ENJOY IT
COMMENT AND VOTE
THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED TO seykhatN She is the one who approved my story and encouraged me to Update for Wattpad and believing in this story and most of all being my Little Sis 😆😆😆💖💖💖ention a user

What was heartbeat for Asya? It was first time since the accident she felt her heart rise. She thought she have stoned her heart and never listen to it but why now?. Why was this any different? Why was he any differ?
These questions were kept her all night not a single of sleep she had until the morning.
Her heart was shattered into pieces and was broken and took long time for it to heal. She wouldnt allow it this time. This is just a role not real, she had to avoid and ignore whatever it is that makes her feel this way.

Asya prayed the morning prayer and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She had make menemen(turkish breakfast dish) and green tea and waited for Azad.
Once Asya saw Azad she looked away. She didnt wanted to face him, at least not yet.

After cleaning and washing the dishes Asya decided go for a walk in the field. She took her shawl since it was mid September. Start of fall were wind and cool air combined together making the trees and grass dance in rhythm.
Asya took off her shoes and walk on the green land with her bare foot. Once she felt the grass she was excited and relaxed. She looked around and have realized there weren't many houses around it was just four. She walked towards a forest that interested her, she saw it when she first arrive and came here with the horse.
She lifted her face, letting the light and shadow dance across her skin. The leaves of the tree was hiding the sunlight. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. Asya inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of her feet sliding through the leaves. At some point Asya had to wear her shoes due to small rock and sticks that hurted her feet. Asya lifted her face, letting the light and shadow dance across her skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. Asya inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of her feet sliding through the leaves.
The trees stood utterly still, statues in a living museum where no leaf dared to fall.
For a second Asya did not wanted to leave the forest, she forever wanted to stay and hide in this place.where no human no judgement no feelings nothing matter except the beauty of its nature.

It was late in the afternoon when Asya have felt asleep under the shadow of the tree. She felt so tired after walking hours and was exhausted she just wanted to rest her body but felt asleep.

Azad have woken up with the worst headaches ever. It was from last night, Melissa had thrown a party and he had too much to drink. If you ask Azad about Melissa, she used to be Azads one true love until she betray him. Eventually Azad have forgiven her after all they were childhood friends. The only reason Azad keeps Melissa around is to annoy Asya.
'Asya' he whispered to himself. She wasnt any differ from Melissa in fact she was worse a gold digger. Azad have promised and sworn to himself that he would never fall for any other girl ever again.
Azad have taken a shower and went to the kitchen for breakfast. He can smell the amazing food and he quickly recognized it. It was menemen a dish that his mother used to make when she was still alive. Once Azad looked at Asya, immediately Asya turned her face to different direction. He knew something have happened that made her do that. Usually Asya is straightforward with her words and attitude. Never once did he see her this uncomfortable.
'Why is she so uncomfortable?' He asked himself.

She was ignoring him the whole morning, something must have happened last night now he is sure of it. Azad went to living room and started to work on his business reports. He had created his own company imstead of working in his fathers company. Hours have passed once Azad realized Asya wasnt around to been seen.
Azad start searching for Asya. He have looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. He was getting worried once the sunlight goes down he knew danger will be around. He already had enough problems that he has to take care of and Asya was the least that he needs to worry about. He was now at the front gate searching there for her.
Azad spotted the gardener watering the plants, he walked closer to him and stopped.
"Have you seen Asya?" He asked while looking at gardener.
The gardener stopped watering the plants.
"I saw her this afternoon walking towards the forest" he answered.
Worried was all he was but why?
The forest had alot of traps for the wolves and foxs. Azad quickly run towards the forest and started to search for Asya. He was careful and quiet at the same time. This was a dangerous place why would she be here? The questions were on his head that made him worry even more.

He walked deep in the woods were the leaves covered the sunlight. The little creatures making small sounds, he was getting angier and frustrated every minute.
''Once I will find you I swear I am going to make your life a living hell" he whispered to himself.
After half hour Azad spotted Asya laying down on the tree. First he rushed and checked to make sure nothing have happen. He was shocked once he saw that she was in deep sleep.
"Asya, Asya" he tried to wake her up but she was in deep sleep.
Azad picked her up in bridal position and carried her back to the farm house.
She was so close yet apart, she was in his hands and it felt so right to carry her. Her scent was driving him crazy, her lips were so close to his but Azad shook his thoughts aside and headed towards the house.

Asya have woken up and realized that she wasnt in the woods anymore. She checked around and it was her room.
'How did I get here?' she questioned herself. The last thing she remembers that she was so tired and felt asleep under a tree. She had to found out who brought her here but first she had to take a shower because due to mosquito bites.
She stood up and walked towards the bathroom.
The water pours down, it drips by her side, as her mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms Asya; it takes her mind of things. All the things she honestly don't care about. It's the water. Her mind swirls, and it's like she is standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, she knows it.

After taking a shower she felt relax as always. She have brushed her hair but laid it down so it can dry. She put on a dress and went up to Azads room for an answer. The house was quiet indicating that she was alone.
As Asya was about to walk into her room some grabbed her left wrist. She turned towards the person and saw Azad standing in the middle of the hall, his eyes were burning on fire. She knew he was angry but why?

"What do you want?" Asya asked looking straight in his eyes.
"Why didnt you let me know that you are going to the forest?" He growled with anger.
"Last time I checked you never tell me where you're going so why should?" She answered with question.
The answer made Azad more angrier so squeezed Asyas wrist harder.
"Because I paid you" he said.
A sharp pain had appeard in Asyas heart, she didnt know why she cared about his words but she did and for the first time she felt hurt.
Asya was stronger than this, she tried to remove her wrist away from his grip.
"Let go of me" she fought.
"Let go of me... you are hurting...." she said but her sentance was cut off when Azad kissed Asya.