Chapter 43

Hi guys new Chapter after this there will two more chapters and then we will be done. Thank You so much for voting and waiting for my story Update. Stay safe stay healthy.

Third POV

        Azad woke up early in the morning prayed and started to prepare breakfast for Asya. All night long they have held each other as if there were fused into one, he was afraid of the happiness he has. He afraid that it will all disappear one day because of his mistakes that he have done in the past. He mentally shook off the thoughts and prepared the final touch for Asya. The morning breakfast had everything including his wife favorite flower lilac. He smiled as he thought of his wife and went up stairs into their bedroom. He slowly opened the door and saw the bed was neatly made he started searched for his wife everywhere when he couldn't find her a panic to over his body. Azad felt gentle kiss on  his cheek from aside. Asya smiled and moved back  but Azad managed to grab her waist to move her closer to him. He pressed his lips against hers pushed her to the wall, their both hearts were raising every minute. Azad slowly started to kiss her neck, Asya felt shy of the affection that she was feeling. A moan escaped from her lips which drove Azad even more crazier and craving for her. After few minuets Asya managed to stop Azad and they both was catching their breath. 

"I want you Asya.....no I need you'' he breathed the words. Her cheek turn to bright red as she heard her husbands words. She didn't what to say to her husband or how to act.

"I am hungry" she said rather quickly and quietly and headed for breakfast.

Asya was amazed as she saw the beautiful breakfast and she smiled as she noticed her favorite flower was in the middle. Azad hugged her from behind and kiss her cheek.

"Do you like it?" he asked 

She nodded with happiness and hugged her husband back but quickly retrieved once she saw her in laws. She was shy and moved behind her husband, her in laws were in relief to see their kids in happiness. 

They all were happily enjoying breakfast having conversation about their future. Azad was holding his wife hand the whole time as if she was going to disappear.  

''Asya I am so happy that you came into this family, you probably don't know but you saved our family'' her father in law said with tears in his eyes.

"I am so thankful to Allah and your family for raising such a beautiful daughter like you'' he continued.

Asya smiled and looked at her husband a tear came down in her eyes as she remembered her family. He wiped a her tears gently and placed kiss in her forehead.

" I think its enough with all the crying'' Her mother in law said while wiping her own tear. 

"We have a doctors appointment for your father and then we will stay at Ardas house we missed our granddaughter'' she continued.

"Do you want us to come with to the doctor?'' Azad asked

"No its just medication refill but your father has be there for evaluation anyways its nothing'' she smiled, their mother wanted them to be alone so she gave all the workers a week off.

''You sure we can..''before Asya could finish her father in law stopped her ''Its fine my kizim(daughter) its just for medication refill and I missed my granddaughter'' he smiled. Asya nodded her head.

          After cleaning the table and washing the dishes Azad and Asya were in the living room, her in laws left for doctors appointment so there were only two of them in the house. Azad sneaked his arms around Asya and pulled her towards him and started to kiss her but Asya stopped once she heard the bell ring. 

"Leave it don't'' Azad stated with annoyance.

''Azad that will be rude'' Asya said and headed towards the door.

"Whoever it is I swear I will..." Azad stopped his words in midway once he saw his brother. He was the last person that he wanted to see. He noticed that his brother was staring at Asya as if he wasn't expecting to see her.

"Asya you...you're here? what made changed your mind?''Arda asked as if he was ignoring Azad.

Azad came beside Asya and held her hand, he was getting angry he knew that his brother had feelings for Asya before even thought of it drove him crazy.

"We gave our love a chance'' Azad spoke while pulling Asya behind him to stop his brother from staring at his wife.

Arda smiled bitterly he knew he didn't have a chance with her and plus its wrong and forbitten for him. At this point he has accept his fate and be happy for his brother.

"I am really for you guys but Azad if I ever see or hear that you hurt her'' he said and leaned towards Azad ear so that Asya wouldn't hear. "I will snatch her from her" he continued.

Azad hand turned into a fist and was ready to throw a punch at his brother but stopped himself from doing so. He remembered the promise he have given to Asya and her family and most importantly Allah. Instead he calmly looked at his brother and smiled.

"That would never happen and if don't have anything important to say we will see you next time and also bring my niece with you I missed her desperately" Azad said while closing the door.

"Azad thats rude.. you just closed the door to your brothers face'' Asya while in disbelief.

"Trust me he deserved that" Azad said, Asya knew his brother in laws intentions so she didn't asked further more questions. 

"Now where were we?'' Azad asked playfully and picked up Asya in bridal style and carried her to their room.

        Azad couldn't wait any longer he had to have her, she was his cure that he needed and he needed now. He slowly started to kiss her and remove her clothes as well as his. He could hear her heart beat which made him go even more crazy for her.  He noticed that she was shaking and her body was very warm as well as her pink cheeks. He smiled at his wife reaction he never felt the way he did before she was pure, she was his and only his and he was her for the rest of their life's.

Please do write your opinion and Vote.............