Chapter 18

Hello Lovely people so sorry for late update...Anyways here is one....
Please enjoy it Voted/Commented
If you guys have any questions feel free to ask I dont mind answering....

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOTED AND COMMENT I WANT TO THANK THEM FOR MAKING ME FEEL HAPPY ❤❤❤LOTS OF LOVE AND BLESSING

THIRD POV

Azad was still staring at both of them, for a second he was confused. Confused as for Asya's reaction towards Arda. She seemed distance with him, but it might be all just an act. Azad thought to himself. Asya gave a cold look at Azad and left two brothers alone.
Azad came beside his brother and stood tall before him. Azad knew why his brother was here.
The two brothers were nothing a like, on one hand Arda was sensitive and listen to his heart on the other hand Azad was the opposite the cold no feelings no heart nothing. Azad has hard time to trust people after his broken heart.
After a moment of silence Arda spoke.
"Azad if I ever see that you touched Asya one more time I am going.."he said but Azad cut his words.
"You're going to do what?" Azad was angry, he never let anyone control him and that includes his brother.
"She is faking everything dont you see, brother dont fall into her tricks, she may act tough and good but it is all a act" said Azad. Arda shook his head and was about to leave but stopped at the door way.
"Azad there are things that you dont know and will regret treating her that way" Arda confessed and left, which confused Azad.

Azad have gone back to his room and was walking back and fort thinking about his brothers words. What exactly he by Guilty he left after he have slapped her. He didn't know why would he done that but all he knew that he regrets it. No one should be treated that way.
A humming voice came from the outside, Azad walked out to the balcony of the room and looked down seeing Asya planting a flower. She was humming some kind of melody, her voice soothing and relaxing.
Her beautiful hair was flowing with rhythmic wind. He knew that he needed to apologize to her but he won't. Azad never admits that he is wrong. He rather freez to death than apologize beside he doesn't care about her.

A knock on the door brought Azad from his thoughts.
"Come in" he told and walked into the bedroom.
It was Sandy, Azad can tell she wants to tell him something. She was nervous and was looking on the floor instead of him.
"What is it Sandy?" Azad asked.
Sandy was nervous and scared she was shaking her hands unknowingly.
"I..I wanted to tell you something sir" she said.
"Look Sandy I don't have all day for you.. so come on tell me whatever that you want to tell me" he said putting his jacket on. He was getting ready to leave if in next second she wont speak. So when he was about opened the door and walked out.
"It was all my fault" Sandy raised her voice so that Azad can hear.
Azad had stopped, his left hand left the door knob and turned towards Sandy and closed the door behind.
"What are you saying?" He asked looking at Sandy.
Sandy held her head high and looked at Azad straight, she have taken Asyas advise and realized that she shouldn't be afraid of anyone except
"What I am saying sir that the only reason Mrs.Asya slapped Miss. Melissa is because of me" she said.
"That day she wanted me to serve alcohol and as part of my contract I don't do that, so I refuse to change her drink. So she got mad spill alcohol all over me." She said her eyes are watering as she was about to cry but wipped it quickly.
"I ran out of the kitchen and then I heard Mrs.Asya arguing with Miss.Melissa, she did it because of me sir" she continued.
Guilt took over Azad heart and as if it was heavy rock was dumped on his chest and gives him discomfort pressure. Azad couldnt believe his ear how could he be so blind again by Melissa.
"Thank you Sandy you may go now" he said quietly.
Azad wanted to go apologize for his actions that he have done but something was stopping him. Was it pride or studburness? All he knew that he wont apologize he believes it just an act that she plays to be the good girl but she is just a person who sold herself for money.

Asya was humming a melody while planting a flower with the dirt that she had from her fathers grave. She saved the dirt for today, after all it was her fathers birthday. She have missed him so much there were no words to describe it. He was everything for her. A tall tree that she could lay on and share her problems with but he wasnt alive anymore and that Asya finding hard to accept.
As Asya put the flower basket on the table out at the living room balcony for the warmth sunshine. She was happy and sad at the same time, if her father would have been alive he would be fourty seven now. Asya looked up in the sky and in that moment a warm wind past thru her. She always knew her father would be beside her no matter what. She smiled as remembered her father. She went back in the house and washed her hands. She was about to head toward to her when Azad grabbed her arm.
"What is wrong with you?" Asya yelled as trying to release her arm but the more she tried to remove his hand the harder he gripped on her arm. Once again didnt show any weakness. Azad pulled her forcefully into their room and locked the door.
Asya had it she fed with his rudeness. She pushed Azad and came closer to dangerously closer.
"Dont you ever dare to touch me again" she said with anger and then moved back. Azad was surprised by her action her eyes filled with fired that ready to burn him alive and little does he know he was burning.
"Its all an act do you think I am stupid to fall for your good girl act or that you have dignaty" Azad said. In that moment Asya last patience was done, she couldnt hold it anymore. She warned him many times and now he has to deal with the consequences.
"And also you know that this is not real marriage so you need to stop pretending front of me" he continued. Asya had both hands into toght fist ready to close the gap between them.
"If I were your parents I would be ashamed of you but hey your parents are no differ from you they sold you to me." He said. She looked at Azad most hatred look ever, she couldn't handle anymore so did what she tought it was best to do. She slapped Azad.
"Talk about me all you want... but not about my parents" she said holding her tears back. As she was about to leave she turned towards Azad.
"Also I warned you before... well Azad Altin now you have to deal with the consequences" with that she walked away with one of her hand in her chest of unknown feelings of pain.