Chapter 26

Here is an Update Hope you guys will enjoy it love it, vote it and Comment it.

Love:ElmNur

THIRD POV

A week have past and there is no sign of Azad, all Asya was told by the maids that he was in business trip, she was thankful for that. Because she needs a little more time to calm her anger.
She was getting better but she still couldnt forget the fact that he used and betrayed her. Now her anger and hatred was greater than any feelings she had.

She was outside watching the sunrise after the morning prayer. She didnt care if it was cold and windy, she could barely sleep since that day.
The sun appeared in the gray sky but this time it was different, she didnt enjoyed it at all. She was still angry but mostly to herself, how could she not see this. She was blind by her own feelings to ever care.
She promised herself to be a stronger person and wont go down in his levels and games.
She turned and slowly walked towards the mansion but every step was bare. She hated the mansion, it reminded of him. As she closed the backdoor and made herself and strong coffee to warm herself from the cold weather.
The air is thick with the scent of coffee and although she drink in the aroma like everyone else she will never hand over wares for it.
She looked at the table behind it and saw varieties of breakfast chooses. She can hardly eat anything and lost greats amount of weight. She was tired, tired of the thoughts and his words that kept repeating over and over loosing her apetiet. The maids have prepared everything but it was no use she only aet so little.
She washed and placed the mug and went to her room. It was already seven in the morning. She decided to took a shower and go out to meet her brother in law and his daughter. She was glad to have brother Arda to help her out. He reminded of her own brother someone to look upon to and she was getting very well along with his daughter as well.
After she took a shower and brushed her teeth she applied some rose oil to her hair and neck. The smell of it always relaxed her. She went to her closet to change her clothe, a towel was wrapped around her covering from her breast to her thighs.
Asya choose a dress that she brought with her from Turkey and decided she will only wear her own clothe that she have bought before arriving to United States.
Couple of days ago she have shredded and burned all the clothes and belongings that Azad have bought for her. She wanted to believe that her feelings for him are too burned with that fire as well but she was wrong.
She looked at her own reflection in the mirror and was afraid. Her eyelids were dark indicating that she was tired due little rest and sleep, she closed her eyes and shook her head.
She then opened her eyes and head out from her room and went downstairs. Asya gave the maids the weekends off since he wont be here and she will do everything by herself.

She was waiting in the living room when she heard the door open and close. She quickly stood up thinking it must be brother Arda. So she walked to the front hall and was shocked to see the least person she expected she wanted to see.
Her blood boiled out of anger both of her hands were tight into a fist in each sides.
'Patience' she reminded herself.

Azad just started at her, he noticed that she have lost weight and that her eyelids were darker but he ignored it. He wanted nothing from her not her love nor herself he hated her. She was nothing but a gold digger in his eyes and nothing would change that.
The moment felt like two people were in the war fighting their anger and feelings out but neither of them said a word they just stared at each other.
Her face expression was cold, she was ready to punch him at that moment and get her anger out but she didnt, she wasnt going to go as low as him so she just ignored.
Asya angrily stormed out in the front yard to wait for brother Arda.  As she was waiting she could sense as if someone was watching her indeed he was. As she turned she saw Azad watching her in front glass window.
Once more she ignored him and took off her shoes and walked barefoot on cold grass. She didnt care if it was cold she liked the feeling it was one of the ways to calm her anger.
She smiled to herself as she continues walking, she was enjoying herself until she someone grabs her by the arm.
She turned to see the person, he was forcefully dragging her by her arm out of the grass.
"Get out of the grass its too cold and you will get sick and if you do I promise you I wont take care of you since you gave all the maids off days without my permission" he growled angrily.
Asya pulled away her arm and pushed him away from her which gotten Azads full attention.
"I warned before not to touch me......and if I'll get sick its my problem not yours." She replied to him with anger.
She put her shoes back on and stormed past him but stopped and turned towards him and slowly walked towards him. There was so little space between them.
She looked straight in his eyes, she can she the surprise in his eyes. Asya then with her right hand she touched his chest where his heart was located.
Once Azad felt her touch he felt relaxed, he was holding himself. He didnt know what she was doing but whatever it is he accepts it.
"I was just wondering if this heart of yours ever exists" she said not breaking the eye contact.
Azad moved closer to close the remaining space between them. Asya heart raised she was careful not to show her feelings. No matter what happens she still has feelings for him that she knows but she will hid from him, she wont give the same satisfaction. She wont fall for his charm and games this time, she have done that mistake once but not anymore.
"So does it exist?" He whispered enough so she could hear him.
They were so close yet so apart, there was a wall between them that is unreachable and neither of them not ready to break it.
Asya moved closer and closer, first Azad was confused, he could smell the roise oil thats she have applied in her hair. He was holding himself not to kiss her at that moment. Yes he hated her but in a way she made him go crazy. At the hotel while he was making out with her he barely was holding himself. He wanted to have her that day after kissing and touching her soft skin but he had to end everything before it was too late. She was purposly doing everything thats what Azad belives.
Asya move to his right ear, their both bodies were touching each other. Asya could feel his heart beat against her chest.
"It does exists" she whispered then she quickly moved back and turned to walk away. Azad felt empty once she moved back, his hands were tight fist on both sides to hold himself.

"How about yours?" Azad yelled after few seconds.
She looked at his way and look straight in his eyes and smiled bitterly covering her pain.
"Not anymore" with that she stormed out from Azad eyesight.