Chapter 8

Here is an Update hope you guys enjoy it. PLEAS LET ME KNOW YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY.
COMMENT/VOTE

NOT EDITED

THIRD POV

Its has been long time since both of them forgot the warm feeling of their hearts. So tonight both of them felt it, as they both hold each other. The smell of her hair and perfume made his mind go numb. It prevented for him to think and that he hated. They were so close yet so apart. Why does it feels so right to hold each other?

The reality hit Azad as he moved back little leaving space between them. Asya realized what she had done and also moved avoiding any eye contact.
"Do not ever get any closer to me....." Azad whispered in Asya ear which she shivered from his words.
Asya gave a cold look, now she was angry she didnt want to dance anymore. She thought he couldnt get any more cruel but she was wrong.
"You heard me?" He asked. Asya just nodded her head she didnt wanted to talk to him at this moment, so as always she stood quiet.
"What is going on in your mind?" He asked again he could tell by the look in her eyes she is holding her words back.
He was amazed how money can shut people up just as it did to her.
"Nothing" she whispered.
"Nothing huh... really you are afraid to tell me arent you, the money sure shut you up" he said as shooking his head in disbelief. Asya was shocked, and looked at him with wide eyes. She stopped dancing and forcefully tried to moved her hand and body away from him but Azad didnt allowed it. He gripped on her waist tighter making her flinched in pain but he didnt care he didnt let go of Asya.
The song finally finished and Asya took the opportunity to rush to the restroom. She closed the door behind her and checked if anyone was in, luckily there wasnt anyone.

Asya looked at herself in the mirror her reflection scared her, the one strong Asya is no where to be seen. She felt pressure and guilty as she replaid his words in her mind over and over again.She had to be strong, she promised her father she will be.

She washed her face with cold water and dried it and calmed herself. As she turned to leave the door opened and Azad pushed Asya to the wall both hands on the sides.
He was angry that she walk out on him without his permission. He thought she left the party because he looked for her everywhere.
"Why did you left without my permission?" He growled as he shook Asya.
Asya had enough she is not going to back down no more. Yes he paid her but still doesnt mean she needs to be treated this way. She pushed him which made him surprised.
Now Asya walked so closer to him there were only inches apart. She looked straight in his eyes giving him a cold look.
"Enough.... I am warning you, dont play with my patience" she warned him. Shocked was all he was, he didnt expect this kind of reaction from her. Her eyes burning with fire and her face was hard and cold. Its like she was a robot with no emotions.
"I promised your brother I will play my part, but that doesnt mean that I have to be quite, I am warning you.... Vallahi you havent met Asi yet so be careful..." with that she left him with unknown thoughts and questions.

Asya was finally somehow relieved she didnt had to hold your words inside not anymore. No matter what the situation is she would never bow her head to no one. She have reached her in laws and sat beside them. The party itself was boring for Asya, people walking with their drinks and talking about business and gossiping about each other. So she felt alone and incomplete, a feeling that had hated but accepted.

After an hour the party was finally over Asya and Azad had to take the same car so they dont look suspicious. They sat next to each other as the shofar drove off. They were both quiet and avoided looking each other. On the way home Asya realised it was the sunset, the sunrise and sunset always reminded her of her father.
"Stop the car" she informed the driver and he did.
"What the hell are you doing?" Azad asked but Asya ignored and opened the door ran out and stood in front of  large tree that located in some kind of park.
She stood there quietly watching the sunset,  a smile appeared in her face.
"Baba ben galdim (I came)" she said it in Turkish. She looked in the sky as realizing the clouds turned into dark gray informing that its going to rain. Her heart raised as she remembered the accident. She closed her eyes and breath slowly.
"I think thats enough we need to go back" Azad spoke waking her up from her thoughts. She turned to walk but her hill stuck on the mud made her almost fell on the ground until two large hands caught her.
Once again they were lost in their eyes but Asya stood up breaking the gaze and walked towards the car. The car ride back home was silent, both of them didnt bother to talk.