Chapter 25

SORRY I KNOW I SAID I WILL UPDATE LAST WEEK BUT I GOT BUSY SO HERE IT IS HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT LOVE IT AND VOTE IT

Love:ElmNur

THIRD POV

This is my confession to you my dear" he said with a smirk.
Asya have picked up the papers and was lost but once she read the topic in one of the paper. All came crushing in her brain "The Contract" she said loud enough for Azad to hear.
"Woow congradularions you are genius" he said while clapping.
"You got it all wrong..." she tried to explain herself but he cut her off with harsh words.
"Its a good thing I didnt trusted you, you are my friend a gold digger" he said with sincerity in his tone.
"Stop" Asya whispered, this cant be real he tricked her.
"Stop... ohh no no no lets move on, like for example I played with you all along, I didnt liked you at all infact I hated you all this time, I felt like a knife stabbed into my heart everytime I was with you". He yelled.
Shocked was all she was 'Just like the dream' she thought. She looked up to meet a dark blank expression there was no feeling no emotions nothing. Asyas eyes turned red she was holding back her tears as always but this time it was really difficult.
"This is all you worth it, I did it to embarrass you so you could feel somehow ashamed" he told her. Asya was still staring at her husband and processing all in. With his words she felt like a loads of fire was stuck in her chest slowly burning.
"I dont belive you" Asya said still hoping that this was all a bad joke.
"Dont forget your place and who you are understood?" He was being really harsh and rude to her.
She was silenced as if her words were stuck in her throat making hard to talk.
"The only reason we got married is because of my father don't forget that and besides your parents sold you to me" he growled and then he smirk. Those words were enough for Asyas blood boil in anger, she was staring at her so called husband with wide eyes, her hands were in tight fist. She never said a word when he insulted her many times but her parents was different, he cant say a word. She wouldn't allow it. After all he didn't know the real reason to it. So she did something that was unexpected she slapped him, she slapped him so hard which echoed thru the room, she did it with all the force she had left in her. She already was heart broken but this.... It was too much for her. She couldn't hide her tears anymore, the last time she cried was when her father passed away which was three years ago....

Asya was staring at him with disgust and hate. She came closer to him and lift his head up which anger was written all over his face.
"I am not going to explained my self... you're not worthy and congradulations you managed to break the ice that I had build it long time ago but at the same time unleashed Asi" her tears were flowing none stop. She whiped quickly and walked passed him.
Azad grabbed her aram but she managed to free, she gave him a hateful glare and walked out.
As she was going to opened the door another shock took over Asya.
"Surprise to see me?' She questioned.
Asya looked down and sight heavily and saw the least expected person in front of her.
"Melissa" she whispered.
"Yes its nice to see you as well, ohh you must be wondering what am I doing here right?" She told her while walked in and closed the door.
Asya back was against them she didnt wanted to look weak with her tears.
"Well it was me and Azad who planned it all, you see when I told you that he belongs to me I really meant it" she whispered the last part so only Asya could hear it.
Asya touched the wall with her left hand for support. She gathered her courage and turned to face them both.
Her eyes were red from crying, her hands were in tight together trying to control her anger.
She sight heavily 'Bismillah'
"And I answered you before You can have him all you want" with that she turned and walked out with her heart broken into pieces.

She slowly walked with barefoot and she have also forgotten her jacket but at this point she did not care.
She didnt care if it was the end of the world all she care about was the pain he have caused her.
His words were repeating over and over again in the back of her mind. Each time cause her heart to bleed more, she was num she couldnt hear or see very well. Her body was forcefully was walking but where she did not know. All she knows that she was used betrayed and most off all hurt.

She did not how long she has been walking in the building but all she knew she was finally out in the hotel lobby trying to rush outside for air.
Once she was out she started to breath heavily while holding on her chest with right hand. Her vision was blurry from crying her hands and feet were cold but that didnt matter to her.

"Asya" she heard her name. She turned to see the person. She couldnt be much happier to see someone she knows. Her tears were started to flow without her knowing. She ran up to him and hugged him for support.
Arda was shocked to see Asya at this situation. Her eyes were red and puffy he could tell something happened but he did not know what exactly it was.
Arda hugges Asya back she was so tiny that he was afraid he would hurt her with his hug so he hugged gently. Arda knew it has something to do with Azad he knew his brother very well.
"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked retrieving from the hug.
"Take me away from here I dont want to be here" she said with the low tone.
"Was it Azad? What did he do to you?" He asked with anger, he was afraid that he might of have hurted her.
Asya looked up to meet her brother in laws eyes and nodded her head slowly.
Arda was about to storm into the building and knock his brother but Asya stopped him by holding his shoulder.
"Please take me away from here please....please" she whispered the last part.
Arda help Asya get into the car since she felt dizzy.
As Arda was about to sit on the car he saw his brother running towards them but stopped as soon as he saw Arda. Arda closed the door and went to face his brother.
"What the hell did you do to her?" Arda yells at his brother.
"What she deserves" Azad replied.
"I know everything about the contract"he continued.
Arda stood there for a second and then shook his head and looked at his brother straight in the eye.
"I feel sorry for you because you dont know anything about her" with that he went back in the car and drove off leaving Azad with thoughts.

Quiet all she was as she was watching the full moon in the middle of the night. She was at home and already have changed her clothe. Beside her was her brother in law sitting amd just waiting for Asya. He knew she was broken inside and out even though she is trying hard to hide it so hard he can see it right thru her. 
She was still thinking about everything, her eyes were dry no tears were coming out. All she was num her mind her heart her feelings, she was shaken from the dream that she was in.
Asya stood up from the cold ground where she was sitting. She can barely breath, her hands were tight fist. She wanted all to let it out the pain the feeling of betrayal the love all she wanted to end is the hate.
Asya started to scream on top of her longs she wants the pain to vanish.
His love was poison which poisoned her heart everyday with his words and touch and for that she felt ashamed.
There nobody in the house her in laws were out for a week and her so called husband did not showed up and she was thankful for that.
Arda could easily see the pain now more, he came beside and hugged her. Asya stopped screaming and tears were flowing non stop.
"You were right all along, how could I been so stupid, how did I fall for him?" She cried.
"Shhh its ok everything will be fine" he said. Asya retrieved from the hug and whipped her tears.
"I Asya promise that I will not cry for anyone anymore, especially him and will forever lock the heart and the love that I have left for him" she said with sinsirity.
"Now you're going to meet Asi" she said with both hands tight fist on each side.