Chapter 21

Hey guys I am soo sorry, I had really tough last couple of weeks and I was idea stuck. Anyways I hope you guys will enjoy it love and Vote and Comment.

Thank you

THIRD POV

After hours of flight Asya and Azad were exhausted. They were both sleeping in the bed and didnt even realize that both of them were cuddling each other.
It was late at night when Asya have woken up with a shock. She felt two arms wrapped around her body. She tried to remove his arms away but she failed. He was gripping on her tightly around her waist. She tried to push him one more time but there was no use.

"Azad" she whispered trying to wake him up.
"Azad" this time she said it loudly.
Azad opened his eyes and staired at Asya and smiled.

"Good morning" he said and hugged Asya tighter. A minute has passed and Asya was placed with shocked.

'Why is he acting this way?' She thought to herself. She didnt wanted to trust him but at the same time she did.
This time Asya took the chance and escaped from his grip.
She stood tall while he was still asleep, her anger was growing. He had no eight to touch her let alone hug. Asya was looking around when she spotted a bottle water on top of the night stand. She quickly grabbed it and poured on Azads face.
Azad quickly woke up and cursed under his breath.
"What the hell are you doing?" He questioned Asya.
Asya looked straight in his eyes and came closer to him.
"Dont you dare touch me" she warned him and with that she graabed some clothes and went into the bathroom for a shower.

As she was taking a shower flashback from earlier on came to her mind. She shivered under the running water. First time in long years she was frighten, frighten to be broken again. His mood changed all the sudden and thats what scares her the most.

After half an hour Asya was brushing her long hair and thought about Azad.
His actions, his words it was confusing and that scared her. She shook off of her thoughts side and focused on herself.

She looked up and checked herself in the mirror, her long was placed on her right side and she wore black dress with red rose print on it. All the clothes had been chosen by her mother in law. Asya never cared about her looks, she never thought of fashion or never pay any attention to it. What ever felt comfortable and right on it she would wore it.

She got out of the restroom and walked towards the balcony. She looked around and couldnt find Azad. She was relieved at the same time disappointed.
The most beautiful scene was before her eyes the perfect weather the cool air moving from left to right making Asyas hair follow in motions. The sun set showed its extraordinary colors mixed with blue orange red and yellow. She shivered with enjoyment as the cool wind connected with body. She was enjoying the moment when Azad came behind and was staring at her beautiful wife.
Asya moved aside and wanted to go inside but Azad grabbed her hand and moved her closer to him.
"Why are you running away from me?" Azad asked never leaving his eyes of off hers.
"I am not running away" Asya said staring right back at Azads eyes.
"Really then why are you running away whenever I am trying to get closer to you" Asya was quiet at his words no words were to express how shock she was.
'Why would he want to get closer to me?' She thought to herself.
"You want to know why?" Asya said.
Azad nodded his head as an yes. Asya moved back and gave him a cold look. She doesnt trust anyone especially him.
"Azad Altin my heart froze long time ago and there is no chance or point of breaking it, so dont even try" she said still looking at waiting for his reaction.
" I just wanted to give us a chance" said Azad.
Asya did wanted to beilieve his words but something was holding her back. She was afraid and that she knows very well but had hard time to accept it.
"I...have no words for that" she said and walked slowly back into the room.

Asya was stuck in her mind, she was outside walking on the beach and thinking about Azad and his words.
Her mind is filled with what if's.
She was afraid to fall and be broken again. Most of all she was afraid to listen to her frozen heart.

Asya closed her eyes and tried to listen to her heart.
She finally wanted to be happy and trust someone. She finally wanted her heart to be in peace and warm. The finally took a long deep breath and opened her eyes. She have made a decision a decision that will change her frozen heart.
Asya quickly opened her eyes and ran back to the hotel. She was running none stop and didnt cared how tired she was, she just had to see Azad.

She finally reach her hotel room and knocked on the door and waited couple minites until Azad opens the door half asleep and confused. Asya ran up to him and hugged him.

She finally listen to her heart after so long. Azad returned the hug and both stood at the door with same position for couple minutes. Asya retrieved from the hug, she blush and looked down. Azad raised Asya head and kissed her forehead.
"My beautiful wife, I am glad you made this choice" he said and hugged her once more. Asya was happy but still something bothered her she didnt exactly what it is. But at the moment she didnt cared all she cared about was her happiness. But little did she know the happiness wouldn't last long.