Chapter 36

Hello everyone I am sure everyone knows about the recent news ''CoronaVirus or Covid-19''. Please be careful and always wash your hands and don't touch your face( I know its hard). Love you guys and thank you so much for the support that you guys give me. 

Also I uploaded a melody above, people who watched Resurrection Ertugrul knows the melody.

Third POV

''Let go of me''she demanded as she trying to release herself from him but couldn't as he was more stronger.

''I am asking you once more what are you looking for?''this time he asked more serious tone.

''The divorce papers'' she finally admitted.

Azad moved back in surprised.

"Why do you need them?" He asked.

"So I can sign it...I am done"her patients was finally reached her limit, she couldn't handle anymore. She was done!

At that exact moment Azad felt frightened a feeling that was forgotten long time ago in his heart.....

Asya pushed him away from her and still continued her search, finally she opened the door and headed towards downstairs for the office. She finally reached the door and without thinking barged in and was stopped and was surprised when she saw her brother in law Arda.

''Why are you here?...'' she asked, eyes were red and tears were uncontrollably floating from her eyes.

Anger filled Arda as he saw Asya in that state, he rushed towards Asya but she pushed him away as well.

In that  moment Azad also came rushing and saw Arda at the moment didn't care he was focused on Asya, he went beside Asya tried to stop her from searching and signing the papers. 

''Asya..stop it'' he said while holding her both hands but then let go once he saw her more relaxed.

Her body was tired as well as her soul how could she not, she couldn't handle the pressure any longer. It wasn't her fault at all but yet all the guilt and pain she has to bear it. 

She just collapsed on her knees  and hands holding the floor for support of her body. At that moment she remembers her fathers' accident where she lost hope a chance for her father. She felt same exact feeling weak and desperate as if a heavy rock was placed on her back to carry. 

''I want this to end...I can't take anymore'' she cried. Thankfully her in laws were upstairs sleeping but due to Cpap machine they can't hear what was happening. 

Azad sat beside his wife and wiped her tears and hugged her. 

''Don't worry it will end soon''he said while a tear dropped from his eyes and instantly regretted the words that came out of his mouth.

Asya was outside at the balcony staring at the sun rise in the early morning after prayer. Even though it was cold she didn't care it helped her to relax and think more. She had no sleep none, she had blanket wrapped around her, she hugged the blanket more as remembers last night. 

''Couple of more months Asya....''she whispered to herself to remind her so that she can be at ease.

''Asya'' her in mother called as she saw her sitting in the balcony. Asya quickly whipped her tears and greeted her in law. 

Her in law saw the sorrow in her eyes, she knew exactly how she felt she was once in her shoes as well even worse.

''Asya... how are you kizim(daughter)'' she asked with concern.

Asya couldn't hide her tears any longer in front of her in law and just started to cry. Her in law hugged her and both started to cry.

For a long time she felt alone in this lonely house as if everything was foreign to her indeed it was but finally she had someone to hold onto for even a minute.

Asya hugged her in law as if it was her own mother and cried even more.

''I am sorry'' she apologized in between cries.

Her in law shook her head as ''dont''.

After sometime they went inside and sat on the bed, her in law was tracing Asyas hair and trying to calm her down. 

''I am sorry I shouldn't have made you worried.''said Asya.

''Twelve years ago, I divorced my first husband at the time... he was very abusive to the point where I had....I.... miscarried my child'' she told Asya a tear escaping in her eyes.

''I was used to him abusing me... but when I lost my baby I couldn't handle it so finally I filed for divorce, my parents were against it everyone I knew were against it, except Azad mother....she helped me but with one condition....''she continued

Asya was quietly was listening her, she somehow felt guilty of her own situation.

''Azad mom knew she didn't have much time left so she wanted me to take care of her kids and I promised her that I will, after she passed away she left a letter for me and Azad father to get married and so we did.''She stopped, Asya whipped her tears.

''I heard everything yesterday.., I know Azad is not the best but I know he has a good heart I am not trying to excuse him of the pain that he may caused you but its up to you if you want to divorce him I will be right next you no matter what decision you will make, after all you are like my daughter'' They hugged each other once more and in that moment she felt relief.

Azad was at work but his mind was with Asya, his heart ached as the scene and the words were repeating in his mind. All this time he wanted her to be gone or disappear from his life but now just even a thought of it kills him inside.

He knows that he have broken her heart couple of times and replace it with pain. He always thought she was a gold digger but he knows deep down it is all wrong. 

''Why can't I forget and just move on...why?''he thought to himself, he knew his ego was greater than all the feelings he has.  

A knock on the door brought him back from his thoughts.

''Come in'' he called.

''Its you.. what do you need?'' Azad asked as he saw his brother entering into his office.

''I didn't came here to argue.. we need to settle this you can't hurt her this way she is innocent'' He said while sat across from his brother.

Azad sight turned his full attention on his brother ''What do you know about her? and why do you care?'' he asked with curiosity.

Arda was in deep thought before he looked back at his brother.

''I care because... honestly I have feelings for her you already know that but Azad she never even once had replied to my feelings in that matter. She is true and pure my brother what I saw yesterday it broke my heart not just for her but for you as well. Kardeşim(younger sibling) please don't loose the one chance that you have because of your ego. She had reasons that's why she had to take the money I wish I can tell you but I can't because I promised her...please believe me brother.'' Arda said while trying to read his brother reaction.

''Its too late abi(older brother)...its too late.'' he replied with raspy voice....

Thank you for reading hope you guys enjoyed it leave a comment and press the vote button.