Chapter 28

Update shocking I know anyways School have started yaaay (for the parents lol😁)
Hope you guys enjoy it love and let me know how do you guys feel about this Chapter

Third POV

Did she felt good with the punch? No she didnt but she felt little relaxed. She doesnt wanted to hurt him but it seems like thats the only option she has left with him. Asya never like to use force on people but like everyone else her patience has a limit and her limit has been reached to the end.

It was middle of the night where she was walking around the mansion. There was no sleep in her eyes none instead it filled with anger. She has already prayed and read the Quran but her heart still felt unsettled. She didnt wanted to be at same room with him so from now on she sleeps in guest room since the maids are no longer here.

As she walked all the memories from earlier on came flashing in her mind.
'I intentionally said it so she could change the cakes '  his words felt like sharp knife that stabbed deep into her heart. He wanted to hurt her and he was succeeded. She was hurt not just physically but mentally as well.  She stopped outside of their bedroom balcony and saw the lights turned on. She quickly went back into the mansion and into the guest room and secured the door. She wasnt afraid but she just didnt have the time or the energy to waste. She washed her face and went to the bed and sat. Next to the bed on the night stand was the flower that she planted couple of month ago from her father grave dirt. It has grown since the last time she checked, every night she takes the flower inside due to cold weather. She touched one of the leaves of the flowers and tears escaped. She felt lonely and it hurted her, she had no one to be here support her. Besides if her family finds out about the money and the contract they would abounded her. Her mother would hate her for doing such a deed, she would rather die than see her mother suffer. So she has no choice but to be silence.
A knock on the door brings back Asya from her thoughts. She goes near the door but says nothing.
"Open the door I know you are not sleeping....I saw you outside a minute ago so stop pretending" he said and continued knocking on the door.
Asya slowly opened the door and Azad rushed into the room.
"So you rather stay at this little room than with me?" He asked as he was examining the room. The guest room was specifically made for the maids if there would be a party or they need to work overnight they can stay at this room which located in the basement. Asya turned and wiped her tears so she wont look weak in front of him.
"Anyways I dont care its better for me, here sign this"he said while handing her some papers to sign. Asya looked confused but when she take a look at the paper her eyes widen.
'Divorce Resignition  ' Asya throw it on the floor meaning she was refusing to sign it.
Azad grabbed her chin and pushed her
against the door. Once he pushed her she hit her arm against the doorknob which later will be replace with a bruise. She was hiding the pain thats was causing in her arm on top of it Azad was aggressively holding her chin. She couldnt fight back due to the pain but she manage to push him away.
"I wont sign it" she said holding her arm. Azad noticed that something must of wrong with arm since she is holding it but ignored.
"And why not" he was getting angrier.
"That is between me and your brother" she said looking straight into his eyes.
He was annoyed of hearing his brothers name, he grabbed Asyas both arms and shook her aggressivly.
A stinging pain appeard in her arm and without her will a tear escaped. Azad softened his grip a little once he saw her tears but once more ignored.
"Asya what is going on between you and my brother?... do you have feelings for him?" He said holding his anger.
She couldnt belive her ears how could he asked a shameful question like this.
White knuckles from clenching her fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Her face was red with suppressed rage, and when Azad shook her shoulder, that was the last straw. She pushed him with all the strength which he landed on the bed.
"I hope you got your answer" she said with anger.
He too had enough of her, Azad quickly stood up grabbed Asya arm from the back and hold them tight together. She was in pain but didnt show a bit instead she stood there quietly. She didnt wanted to fight due to the pain she has in her right arm.
"Thats right stay quiet" he then slowly let go of her arms.
"Now sign it" he said once more handing the papers.
Asya ripped the papers apart while staring at her husband.
This made him angrier so he started to throw things and punch and kick everything. Her room was now messy with things torn apart. Once he was calm he notice the flower that she loves was standing in the night stand. He didnt know why she loves that plant but all he knew that he was going to destroy it.
Without thinking he quickly grabbed the flower and throw it against the wall. Asya didnt had the time to stop him, it was too late the flower was on the floor destroyed into pieces and the dirt was everywhere. Tears took over her eyes as she collapsed in her knees, that was the only thing that left from her father and now its destroyed.
"Why?" She whispered crying.
He bend down into her level he was smirking. She looked up to see his expression but was more upset.
She quickly whipped her tears and both stood up.
"You destroyed the only thing that left from my father and now its your turn..... you will beg for my forgiveness and when that day comes Azad Altin I will too smile just like you did and that I promise" with that she stormed out of the room.