Chapter 5

💕💕💕Heres an Update its Asyas POV
Hope guys like it Vote/Comment
AGAIN ITS NOT EDITED 💕💕💕
AND BY THE WAY I UPLOADED AZAD ALTINS PICTURE AND HE IS A TURKISH ACTOR.
I DECIDED ALL MY CHARACTERS IS GOING TO BE TURKISH ACTRESS.

Asya's POV

I wasnt excited nor nervous, empty all I was. As if all my feelings died in Istanbul before arriving to America. I have no idea what is waiting for me out there. I didnt even spoke or seen my future husband once. My brother in law Arda have warned me about him, that he was cruel and heartless. That he was hurt after his mother sudden death and his father condition was no help either. Somehow our situation was related. I know exactly how he feels and I know exactly why he is the way he is. When my father passed away I did too build a wall around my heart so no one can break it. I've become cold and emotionless and I am sure he was hurt as well.

We were now in the car heading towards so called my new home. Here in America everything looked different, the people the buildings even the trees looked different.
I looked outside thru the window and saw many cars and just few people walking. It amazed me, if it was back home it would have been the opposite. But this isnt my village and this isnt sure my home.

I didnt know how many minutes or hours we have been on the road but all I know that I was exhausted. I've never been so far away from home, it scares me but I can haddle it, I have to for my family.
I was out off my thoughts when the car suddenly stopped and the driver opened the door. I looked at Arda who was sitting beside me. He nodded his head and smiled. I got out of the car and looked around were we arrived.
It was mansion a big one as well. A long driveway lined with pine trees and glass garden stakes. The garden stakes are made of red crackle glass. Tall, stone towers loom in the distance, past a courtyard filled with fountains. The view was stunning whoever design the garden did a great job at it.
I stopped as I saw a man coming towards me he was on a wheelchair. I guess he was my father in law, his gray hair mixed with black shows his age. His eyes were dark and tired, I can tell that he was sick. He had a small ventilator machine on his nose to help him breath properly.

I kissed his right hand and placed on my forehead. For a second he looked serious but then a warm smiled appered on his face.
"Selam my daughter I am your father in law Semih, I am very glad and lucky to have you as a daughter" he said as he took off the machine for a second and then put it back on and with that we both head inside the mansion.

The inside of the mansion was beautiful as if the design was architect. Every little details was beyond unimaginable.
Marble tile floor. No doors, but archways instead  long hallway leading to the courtyard, followed by just about the longest spiral staircase imaginable. Filled with mosaics on the walls, and ornate ruds and carved statues.

Yes the mansion was beyond my imagination but I never once in my life wanted this. Even though my house was small and wasnt fancy but it was my home and I would never change a world to it but look where I am now.

After introducing myself  with workers, the maids showed me my room. Which was on the second floor.
The room itself was big and designed with expenssive stuff. It also had a balcony which had nature view and brought  a smile on my face. I remember my spot area back in home. It was perfect a small get away for me whenever I needed to.
After placing my clothes needly on the drawers and wardrobe, I decided to take a shower. I locked the front door of my room and the bathroom door as well.

Once the hot water touched my bare skin I shivered with desire, I was finally relaxed, but the thoughts of the contract came crashing in my mind.
I wasnt afraid to meet my husband instead I was nervous.
My head and mind filled with questions that involves 'What ifs?'
Sure this marriage is not real but what if we end up hurting people or even each other?
I quickly retrieved the thoughts in my head. With the thoughts and questions I am doing no good to myself.

I wore a blue dress that had full sleeves and the dress was perfect for the summer, I laid my hair back. I had naturaly wavy hair so I didnt have to do to much for my hair.
A knock on the door awakes me from thoughts and I quickly got up to opened the door. It was one of the maids.
"The imam and Mr.Azad is here and they are waiting for you" she informed me. I nodded my head and said my thank you.
I forgot that our nikah was today, yes its going to be a small nikah only family involved, nothing more just like in the contract.
I quickly put a hijab on and looked at myself.
"This is it" I said as I saw my own reflection in the mirror.
'Am I ready for this?' I questioned myself.
I had no other choice what is done is done with the last courage and strength in me I walked out of the room.

I slowly walked down the stairs, I was nervous to look up and meet my husband, so I lowered my gaze and my head.
I sat next to him still not looking. The imam began and asked the question that changed our lives forever.

"Do you Asya Kara daughter of Selim Kara take Azad Altin son of Semih Altin to be your husband?" The imam asked. For a second my voice was lost and the air I was breathing was stock on my throat. I looked up to meet my father in laws eyes, then the reality hit me hard. I had no other choice but accept it I already gave my word.
"I do" it was more of a whisper but loud enough so everyone can hear. The imam then asked me again two more times, my answer was the same'I do'
I gripped my left hand on the dress, I tried to breath evenly to catch my breath and calm myself.
The Imam asked him the same question "Do you Azad Altin son of Semih Altin take Asya Kara daughter of Selim Kara to be your wife?"
He was too probably debating with his inner thoughts. Maybe he'll break the nikah maybe he'll....but my hopes shortly cut off after hearing his answer.
"I do" he said with a low voice, this was it, the game or the deal was on.
I have to prentend a smile and play a happy wife until my father in law condition ends.
I couldnt run anymore I have sacrificed my life over my mothers. As long as she is healthy and alive thats all it matters.

After the Nikah everyone congratulated us, there was only seven people in our nikah. My father in law said something to my mother in laws ear and then she came and took me to my room.

"Sit my daughter, I am Elif, Semih your father in laws wife" she said, my father in law got married after his first wife passed away.
"Asya my daughter now this is you and your husband Azads room" she said as she covered my face with red veil, it was tradition to have it on the first night. The groom then offers the bride a gift, in order to view her face without its veil.
"Me and Semih will be heading Ardas house and stay there for a week." she smiled as letting me know that me and Azad will be in this mansion all alone.
My heart was raising as the thoughts of being alone with him came into my mind.
The questions without answers were eating me alive.

It has been more than thirty minutes as I heard the main door of the mansion close. I was getting nervous each moment as I heard footsteps heading to this room. All the sudden the door opened and I quickly stood up from my seat. My lashes were lowered and I can tell that he was walking towards me.
His hand gripped on the veil and snatched from my head. I finally looked up to meet his eyes. His dark brown dangerous eyes. I didnt move a bit, we were both glued in the spot.
Next he started to walk around me as if he was examine me and then stood in front of me.
"My brother couldnt find anyone better?" It was more of a question then a statement. My eyes widen and automatically my hands turned into a fist.
I still stood quiet, I am not gonna go into his level, my parents taught me better.

I was still looking straight into his eyes letting him know that I wasn't afraid. His eyes were cold and emotionless as if he was trying to fear me. Sure he was build and strong but my heart and mind was stronger.

"Do not for any second think that this marriage is real, because its not. You got paid to play the role of a wife." He said while looking at me.

A guilt appeared in my heart, he doesnt know the truth. I told brother Arda not to tell him about my mothers condition and the surgery money. He promised he wouldn't so he did kept his promise.

After a moment I finally found my voice to speak.
"Don't worry I won't" all I could say before he stormed out of the room slamming the door shut.

💖💖💖SO ASYA AND AZAD FINALLY MEETS WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT?💖💖💖