Chapter 38

Update yaay, sorry guys I was working it was heck tick going back to work especially at dental workplace. Anyways we only have couple of more chapters and then will be done with story and I will have a surprise for you guys.

I dedicate this chapter to all the WOMEN and GIRLS who are victims of domestic violence. Please lets not be silence about it and the best way for us to change the world is starting with our brothers, fathers, sons, uncles, cousins to teach them act of rights towards women. Take care of yourselves and stay healthy we will get thru Covid-19 In Sha Allah.

Also my heart goes to all the people who passed away in a Plane Crash In Karachi may Allah grant Jannah to all, condolences to the families.

Chapter 38

THIRD POV

               Azad have woken up in the middle of the night due to time difference, his wife was next to him between was a long pillow separating them from each other. Asya have placed it so he won't touch her or make any contact with her. Azad was captured by the beauty sleeping in peace, he then remove part of her hair that was in face which now was fully shown. He felt his heart rate increasing more as he came closer towards her.

''I am sorry .'' he whispered as placing a kiss on her forehead he then slowly stood up and before heading outside. 

He was sitting on the patio outside thinking of the situation he was in. He felt his heart aching as he remembered his words those hurtful hateful words. 

It seemed as if the night will never end, the darkness of the sky and coldness of the weather made his feelings and his thoughts complicated. 

'How can I be this stupid? Why did I hurt you this way?' he asked himself as a tear dropped his eyes. 

He felt guilty that was suffocating him, a heavy feeling in his chest appeared. He stood up and kicked the ground with and looked up in the sky, then he wiped his tears away.

''Anne look what have I become'' he whispered as he confessed towards his deceased mother. 

He didn't know how many hours he was outside in the cold but he didn't have the guts to face his beloved wife, he tightened his fist as he now know what his brother meant when he told him that he will feel regret doing all the things to his wife. 

''Couldn't sleep?'' Azad heard someone from behind then he turned towards the voice, it was his brother in law. He came closer to Azad holding two glass of hot tea, he smiled and they both sat on the patio. 

''I know Asya may be hard headed, she may seem cold but this all happened after our father passed away...'' Emir (Asya brother) stopped as he become emotional when he remembered his father.

''But she has golden heart, I can see the way she looks at you that she loves you'' he continued. He then sipped a hot tea and smiled, a warm feeling appeared in Azads heart. He wondered if his brother ever was this sincere towards him. His thoughts were cut off once he felt a touch in his shoulder.

''Azad I hope you can see me as your older brother and no matter what happens I will be there for you guys but  if I ever hear you that you hurt my sister then that's a different story, anyways we should head back'' They both stood up and headed back. 

          Asya woke up to the sound of the rooster crowing, however Azad jump out of the bed from the sound he wasn't used to it. This made Asya laugh seeing reaction of her husband, Azad was confused of the sound but soon realized what was happening he looked at his wife and finally saw her smiling which he hand't seen for a while. He have missed her desperately, he was staring at her with amaze. Soon Asya stopped her laugh and her face turned into a frown, she stood up to exit the room but was dragged back to her husbands lap. Azad arms snaked around Asya and was holding her tight, she tried to release from his grip but failed. He then started to sniff her neck, her smell drove him crazy he didn't wanted to let go of her. Azad wanted this moment to freeze but the reality was more cruel.

''Let me go'' Asya whispered into Azad ear this made him go crazy. He gently pushed her towards the bed her both hands were tightly held by his hands pressing against the bed him on top of her. Asya eyes widen and trying to fight him off she knew better not to fall for his tricks. A tear escaped from her eyes, as seeing this Azad slowly removed his hands, a bitter feeling in his heart appeared as he knew that she must of hate him. 

''I am sorry...'' he said no knowing what to do.

''Azad please don't do it...I don't think I will handle it anymore" she said indicating her heart, then she left the room to change her clothe.

All the family gathered around the table enjoying breakfast, Asya mother have prepared all the food early in the morning. Azad watched everyone in the table which were treating him like one of the family and that he missed. He have forgotten when was the last time he had a warm family gathering with his family.

''Anne how is everyone in the village?'' Asya asked as she finished her breakfast. 

Asya mother smiled and answered ''Everyone is good Alhamdullillah'' 

''How about Noor?....I haven't heard from her'' she asked about her friend and neighbor which she have saved many times from her abusive husband.

Asyas mother gaze lowered and her eyes replaced with sadness as if she was hiding something from her. 

''What is going on? Anne how is Noor?'' she asked again but this time a heavy feeling sat in her chest as if she can guess what happened but didn't wanted admit it.

Her mother then took a deep breath and looked straight into her daughters eyes, when their both eyes met Asya knew exactly what happened to her friend. 

Asya stood up from her chair was shaking her head as 'no'.

''Anne please don't tell me that she.... she...'' she couldn't even said the word out loud how can she....

Her mother came beside her daughter and tried to calm her and hugged her.

"Tell me what happened?'' Asya retrieved from her mothers hug.

''Her husband beat her to death....her body was found after two days and her toddler was alone with his deceased mother the whole time''he mother voice saddened and tear escaped from her eyes.

Asya was in horror as she found out, her heart ached more and more each second, she collapsed on the floor on her knees. She couldn't hold in and started to cry, her husband rushed towards Asya and hold her into his arms. They both hugged each other for long time.

Nobody knew how to act or respond towards her reaction instead they all watched her with sadness, a deadly silence filled the house. Everyone was shocked seeing her in that stated, after the accident of her father couple of years back her heart was stoned she never showed any emotions or sympathy towards anyone but seeing her today in this stated her family was surprised how can they not with devastating tragedy.

Asya quickly wore her jacked and rushed out of the house Azad was beside her heading towards graveyard. They both held each others hands, Asya squeezed her husbands hand as they come closer to the graveyard.

There she was standing in front of her friends gave, heart filled with guilt and regrets, eyes filled with pain. She came closer and touched the headstone and started to cry her heart out.

''I am so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you I am so sorry.. its all my fault''she hugged the stone and then touched the ground.

"You must feel cold...I am sorry''she continued

''You are the age where you should be enjoying life with your son but....why? why are you in here? whyyyyy?'' she screamed the last part as squeezed the dirt with her both hands crying.

Azad quietly watched her in tears,he felt ashamed somehow the way he lived his life and taking everything for granted.......

Writing this chapter wasn't easy, I honestly cried because Noor story is based on a true story, even though her name is different which doesn't matter because what matter is a persons life. I was very emotional writing this hope guys liked it......