Chapter 33

Chapter 33 is here and updated. The story is getting instance and very dramatic. More excited new chapter yet to come. 

Third POV

She slowly removed his arm from the tight hug around her body, she then stood up turned to look at her husband a small tear drip down on her cheek which she quickly whipped off.

'I am sorry... for all of this' she thought to herself before heading towards the bathroom to take shower

She stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. Her mind was in shreds; She would never get that picture out of her mind from last night. She turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening her hair and trickled down her back. She wanted to scream her pain off but instead she cried, she cried quietly so no one can hear her pain she for the complicated situation she was in. Her heart felt heavy and tired  how could it not be.... Her heart felt full of agony which led her feeling weak and her mind was full of regrets. She regretted ever signing the contract she regretted the marriage and most importantly she regretted falling in love with her husband. She knew that the marriage will end in few months and after the divorce she will never will see him again. 

Her heart was aching just even the though of letting go of her husband.....'Why does it matter how I feel? it will be over in couple of months....everything' she sight as the words crossed her mind.

Her body was numb as if she has been crushed by a car, she slowly got off the shower and wore her clothes and brushed her hair.  

She looked at herself in the mirror seeing her own reflection frightened her, her eyes filled with fear, fear of loosing her beloved husband but she had no other choice it was just a game to begin with... and it will end soon.  A hot tear slowly drip down her cheek, she bit her lip from making noise. She washed her face so that no one can see her puffy red eyes. 

Slowly Asya went back to the room to check for Azad but to her surprise he wasn't asleep nor he wasn't around but it was still early in the morning. She went downstairs into the living as she slowly walked every step felt heavy and most importantly her heart. She didn't wanted to continue this journey... not with a lie. 

There he was, standing drinking water, she watched him quietly and retrieved from all her thoughts once Azad placed the cup in the sink and waited for few minutes as if he was think about something how could he not after all the things that have happened. Azad turned towards Asya and was surprised to see her.

There they were both in pain but words and thoughts were muted only replaced by pain. Their eyes were filled with fire that is slowly burning inside their heart but can't stop it either. They were inches away but felt mountains were separating them apart. Asya slowly walk towards the cabinet so she can grab a cup to drink water as well.

Azad stopped her by holding her left hand. She froze on the spot by his touch and looked down to realizing what was going on. A hot tear drip down her cheek, she clenched her other hand into fist and quickly whipped her tears so he won't see her in this situation. She removed her hand from his touched and instantly felt emptiness.

''Its over now you dont have to do this...'' she whispered enough so he can hear her.  Her words were like a knife that stabbed his heart and reminded him of the reality, the contract and his brothers words.

He smiled bitterly knowing that it was truly over and that there was no chance between each other not even signal drop of hope. He slowly moved away and went back to the room and Asya took the opportunity to rush outside closed the door behind and  sunk onto the ground, she was holding her chest for relaxation while her gaze was in the dark sky. Even if it was early in the morning it was still dark and cold but she didn't care her heart was in pain. She hated that she has to act cold towards him but that is the only way for him and for her to forget each other.  

She didn't know how long she was outside but it must of been long since the sun has already  risen. That morning, the woods were filled with an ominous brittle silence.  Her muscles in her body began to ache from the coldness so she decided to go back into the house. 

As she entered the house the maids greeted her and was in surprise to see her coming from outside, they noticed her cheeks were red as well as her nose indicating that she was there long time. 

''Would like to have coffee or tea?'' one of the maids asked with concern. Asya nodded her head indication of agreement. 

"Tea please'' she replied softly.

As she sipped the tea the warm liquid traveled thru her body making her shiver in satisfaction at that moment she realized that he body was freezing cold. 

''Thank You'' she thanked one of the maid. The maid smiled and headed to second floor to finish her work.

Asyas mind was in confusion and heart in pain but yet she had to hold it together, she constantly had to remember his betrayal towards her. 'He doesn't love you he is just playing with you' she reminds herself. In her mind this was the truth but her heart was telling her the opposite, she wants to believe but she was frightened. 

Asya washed the cup placed it neatly beside the other cups then she heard people talking loudly which worried her, she wanted to make sure it wasn't her husband and brother in law. She rushed towards the sound which lead to the guest room she then stopped her tracks as she saw the scene before her. The air that she was breathing stuck in her lungs a tear escaped from her eyes. Her body felt as if fire has been released thru her vain, she was burning in fire which there was no escape from it.

She witnessed her husband kissing another women right in front of her eyes.

She slowly turned and walked away her hand in her chest trying to stop the pain, her eyes filled with pain and regret. She had nothing that she could have done it this was it.  After what seemed forever to get out of the house she finally made to the front door.

She opened the door and saw a tall figure standing before her, at that moment she didn't care who it was she needed someone, someone to hold onto ..... just even for a bit. 

''Asya... are you alright?'' Arda asked.

She was so happy to see someone that she knew, he came closer towards and hugged her for support. The tears were uncontrollably flowing down her eyes. At that moment she knew that he never loved her and it was just all for revenge. 

What do you guys think? 

Do you think Asya deserve this?

How do you guys feels about Arda?