Chapter 2

Hello Lovely People
First two chapters are boring but wait it gets better....
Please do enjoy and VOTE AND COMMENT....
NOT EDITED....

Third POV

Asya was staring at the beautiful sunset in front of the hospital. Still thinking of how is she ever going to tell her family the news. All kinds of feelings and emotions were mixed in her heart but fear was the biggest one.
After for so long she felt frightened, something that she would never thought and feel of. She couldn't loose her mother too. She had to do something about it.

As she was heading back inside the hospital she bumped into someone, she looked up, it was her abi(brother). Her abi(brother) just arrived from the city due to his work.
She looked up to meet his brothers eyes which were red and puffed, she knew he have cried. He was also scared and afraid, afraid to let go of their beloved Anne(mother). She hugged her brother, she needed a support to lay on. After her baba(father) her abi was the support tree in the family.
"Asi, whats wrong?, hows mother?" He asked worriedly as retrieved from the hug. She had to tell him the news and so she did.

Her abi collapse on the floor on his knees, he started to cry his heart out. His hands were now cupped his face, he was also afraid and frightened, Asya can clearly see it. She bend down on his level and hugged her brother. He was crying but she didn't, she promised herself she wouldn't.

After an hour they were finally on the bedside in front of her anne. Asya's heart ached as she saw her laying in bed. Her anne was a strong woman, she survived alot in life and Asya knows and believes her anne would survive this one as well. But still deep in her heart there was a fire called fear slowly burning her heart.
She looked at her right side seeing her yenge(sister-in-law) smiling softly at her anne.
"Asya" her anne called, Asya quickly rushed beside her anne's and held her hand. Her mother looked at Asya and smiled warmly.
Asya still didnt know how she is going to tell her anne the news. Her anne instantly knew something was bothering her beloved Asya, whenever Asya's eyes didnt meet her mothers, that means she was hiding something.

After sometime Asya finally looked straight in her mothers eyes and then told her the news.
Not once did her mother frowned or cried, she didnt wanted to concern her kids.
Zehra anne looked at her kids with smile and raised herself in a sitting position on the bed.
"Now all of you listen up, I know its hard for all of you.... especially for you Asya" her anne said as she looked up to meet her daughters eyes. Zehra anne sight heavily, she has to be strong.
"But I want everyone to stand strong, don't forget that this is a temporary life and in this temporary life we don't when will our time end... If this means my end of time.. I want all of you to accept it" she said with seriousness.
Asya was fighting her tears from flowing, she cant cry she just can't she promised herself that she wouldn't.
Asya kissed her annes hands, she couldn't loose her anne too. She loved her, yes she was very bad at expressing her feelings but still.

The next day they immediately transferred her mother to the city hospital. Asya hated the city, its because of this place and roads she have lost her beloved father.
The hospital run thru many blood test as well as CT scan and X-rays. The doctors finally inform about Asyas annes situation.

"Your mother need immediate surgery, we have to get the tumor out before it gets bigger and causes more damage." The doctor told both Asya and her abi(brother). Her brother looked at Asya and back at the doctor.
"What are you waiting for then, do the surgery" her abi almost yelled at the doctor, Asya gave death glares to her abi.
"Abi respect" she whispered.
"I apologize for his rude behavior, what he is trying to say is why wouldn't you start the surgery already" she told the doctor. Then doctor showed a file in front of Asya. She was confused at first but then when she read the information that was written on the paper her confusion was now long gone.

Her eyes widened as she finished reading all of it, the amount of the surgery was hundred fifty thousand dollars. The hospital protocol indicates that the hospital need to receive half of the payment before surgery and half post op.
"You have forty eight hours to think about it" with that doctor left the room leaving Asya and her abi alone in their thoughts.

"Asya how are we going to pay this much?" Asked her abi with low tone as if he couldn't find his voice. Asya stood up from her seat looked back at his abi.
"Don't worry In sha Allah we'll find the money, you stay here with anne and yenge" she told her abi. Even though Asya had a older brother that was ten years older than her but he was always emotionally weak. After their fathers death he wasn't himself any more, as if he have gave up on hope.

Asya quickly took the bus and rode back to her village. At the city she tried to apply for credit but failed because they don't own anything personally. The house that they live in is on rent. The money that they saved as a family in case of an emergency was only thirty thousand dollars not even half the amount that they need.
She was now frustrated as in fact panicked. There was less than forty hours before she could find the money.

A knock on the door brings her back from her thoughts. She quickly got up from the kitchen chair and headed toward the front to open the door.
As Asya opened the door she was surprised to see Muhtar( muhtar is representative of the villagers).

"Salamu Aleykum" he greeted with a warm smile, he was an old and nice man in his early sixties.
"Aleykum Asalam" she greeted back.
She opened her door wide so he can come in.
"Asya I want you to meet Mr.Altin" he said for a second Asya was confused as she didn't see anyone but her confusion faded as man appeared behind Muhtars back.
Instantly she knew he wasn't around her village, he was dressed in a nice suit with a fancy sunglasses, he was probably in his late twenties . Asya moved back again so they can come in.

After preparing some tea and sweets for the guests, she sat in front of them.
"Asya your abi(brother) Emir called to inform me about the situation..... so I know  you're searching for money" he told her as sipping from his cup. Asya looked at the man next to Muhtar, his eyes were jet black. He looked back at Asya, she knew something was up.
"Why are you here Muhtar?" She questioned, she likes to get to the point.
"Well Mr.Altin has something to say or rather a suggestion for you..." Muhtar looked back to man that was sitting beside him.
"I will leave so you can talk alone" he said as he stood up.
"Good luck" Muhtar said while looking at man.

After Muhtar left Asya was now curious of his suggestion. The man who was sitting in front Asya was now looking straight at Asya thinking of how is he ever going open up a conversation.
"Are you going wait there, or you're going speak any moment because I dont have all day" she told to the man, he was surprised because not once did anyone talk to him this way. Muhtar had warned him before hand that Asya was straightforward and rebellious girl but didn't expect this much.

"My name is Arda Altin, I came here for a suggestion" he said with a confidence tone. Asya looked at him and thought 'What suggestion this man would give?'

"I heard about your mother situation and that you needed the money ASAP......" He was nervous, he was always good at making speeches and talking in public but why was he nervous in front of this girl.
"Cut to the chase what do you want?" She questioned.
"I will provide you the money, all of it" he finally said.
Without think Asya asked the question "Whats the catch?"

"You have to marry my brother" he told her....