Chapter 10

ITS AZAD ALTINS PICTURE UP THERE 👆

Sorry took me forever to Update.
Hope you guys Enjoy
Leave a comment.
Thank you for wonderful supports.

Asya was in her room walking back and fort out of her anger hoping to calm herself. She wanted to go back at the party and just release her anger out of that guy. Her hands were in a tight fist her face was cold and hard. Her eyes were burning red due to her anger. She couldnt believe it, how can a person do that to friend wife.
She was glad not to have fake friends like he does. She have taking a shower and change into regular clothe hoping to be relaxed but no she couldnt forget the fact that he touched her. When she took a shower she have whipped the area many times to forget the touch that disgusted her.

A knock on the door awakes Asya from her thoughts. She went and opened it.
It was Jasmine she had a sad expression on her face, she hugged Asya and apologized to her.
Asya hugged her back and told her that it was fine.
"He confessed everything to Azad, so Azad punched him and kicked him out" she said as looking at Asyas face.
Asya didnt care her anger was bigger to think about him.
"I am sorry I ruined your birthday" Asya apologized.
Jasmine smiled and told her that it was ok.
"I am the one who should be apologizing to you, I forced you to join the party, anyways everyone is gone and I am gonna go as well take care of yourself" she said and then left closing the door behind.

Asya was at the balcony when she felt someone behind her, she turned and there stood Azad. He came closer towards her and  stopped, leaving a gap between them. Asya met his eyes and didnt bother breaking it.
"I ummm.... you should have told me first instead of making a scene out there" he said.
Asya eyes widen she couldt believe his words. She took a minute to process his words on her mind.
"You ruined the party and..." he was cut off his words when Asya shut him with her hand hanging in the air.
"Would believed me if I told you?" She asked, she was angry but still she managed to hold her anger. Azad just stood there quietly he couldnt answer her question. In his mind he asked the same question but sadly there were no answer to it.

"Thats what I thought" she walked away but Azad grabbed her right wrist where she has a bruising from earlier. Asya flenched in pain once he grabbed her, Azad lifted Asyas sleeve and saw the bruising. He felt bad not protecting her. He should have been beside her at any danger.
"This may be a lesson to you, dont go to places where you dont belong... and ohh by the way thank you for not cheating on me wifey" he said while giving a evil smile. That was it for Asya to blood boil in anger. She grabbed Azad shirt with both hands gave him coldly glare.
"What do you think I am.... you must be mistaken me with yourself " she yelled.
"Besides I didnt do it because of you or our fake marriage I did because my parents thought me better" she said and then let go of his shirt.

"Woow for a second I was convinced that you have a dignity, for a person who sold herself for money nice acting"  he said, Asya  felt the pressure of guilt. She couldnt say a word to him afterwards. She stood there quietly as if there was lump in her throat. She had to be silence for her mothers sake. She had sacrificed herself now, she had to accept the harsh words. So the best option for now is to be silenced.
Before walking away Azad looked at Asya who had her hand in her chest. Somehow he felt guilty for saying those awful words but he had to do it, she is here for the money. 

The next day her father in law arrived home, as always Asya have made lots of Turkish food and sweets. Her father in law loved Asya as his own daughter and was glad that Azad had agreed to married to her. As Asya finished praying for afternoon prayer she opened the Quran and started to read. This was the only way she felts peace with in herself. Once she reads she forgets her problems and her past future present and only focuses on Allah. She hadn't realize that her father in law was watching her. She looked up to see her in laws standing at her door way watching her. They motioned to continued and she did, it has been a long time since they heard Quran. As Asya finished she closed the Quran kissed three times placed on her forehead and gently settle on the night stand. Both her in laws were amazed at such discipline and manner that she has. 

"Did eat your lunch?" Asya asked. They both looked at Asya and smiled.
"You made all of those delicious food and didn't come to eat lunch with us, so we came into your room to check upon you but we forgot that it was prayer time so instead we want to listen to you" her mother law said. Asya placed her hijab in the closet and then followed her in laws.
After eating and cleaning Asya sat beside her in-laws and  had a little conversation. They were all laughing and smiling as Arda walked in, he watched his father which was laughing. Asya was sitting beside him and telling him some of her stories.
Arda cleared his throat to get everyones attention. Including Asya everybody looked up to see Arda. His hands were in his pocket, smile on his lips.
"Salam everyone how are you baba?" He asked his father and then everyone.
"Very well thank you" he replied. At the moment Ardas cellphone ranged. He checked the caller id and realize it Asya mother.
"Asya its for you" he said as handing a the phone towards her.
Asya was excited she have forgotten about it , she took the phone and answered it. She went to the backyard to speak.
"Asya is that you?" Her mother said on the other line. Asya sight in relief after hearing her voice.
"Yes anne its me....how are you?"  Asya asked.
Her mother started to cry which worried Asya, she have missed her so much. Asya looked up in the sky to avoid crying.
"What happened why are you crying and how is everyone?" She asked.
"I am crying because I missed you Asya and I am in the city at the hospital came for check up and everyones is fine, how are you? How is your husband?" She asked.
Asya words were now stuck in her throat, it might seem a simple question but for Asya it was bigger than what it seems.
"Everything is fine and I am fine you dont have to worry about me" Asya had dryness in her voice after all she is lying to her mother. Twenty minutes have passed, Asya and her mother finally said their goodbyes and ended the call.

Asya looked at the sky which was filled with dark clouds indicated for rain. Asya shivered as the wind connected with her body. Arda came beside her and stood there both watching the clouds.
"Thank you" she said as handing him his cellphone.
"No problem any time" he replied.
"I am guessing you lied to your mother for the first time" he said. Asya looked down she felt miserable that she had to lied to her beloved mother.
"I cant wait until all this over so I can go back home" Asya whispered loud enough so Arda can hear.
Fear took over Ardas body as she mentioned her leaving.
"What do you mean?" He asked, Asya turned towards Arda.
"In the contract it indicates that we will be divorced after a year and I am not going to stay here I will go back to Turkey💖" she explained.
Arda had never thought of it this way. He always thought that she will stay here but no she wont.
"Anyways I am gonna go inside its about to start raining" she said as she headed inside.

It was late at night when Azad walked in his room. He first checked sight of Asya but oddly Asya wasnt in the room so he went to check the closet and bathroom but she was no where to be found.
'She must be in the balcony' he whispered more to himself.
He rushed and stopped as seeing her standing watching the sky. She had a white long gown, she looked like an angel from heaven.
Her long hair was moving along with the wind.
Once she noticed Azads presence she turned towards him. They both walked towards each other and stopped a feet away, they were facing each other.

"Asya what are you doing here at middle of the night?" Asked Azad not breaking the stare.
"I needed a fresh air" she replied. As Asya turned
"Good you will needed for tomorrow" he said, Asya was confused of his words.
"We will be traveling to our farm house and my friends will be joining us so I hope you'll behave" he said harshly. Asya was muted but her head still was high indicating even though she's quiet that doesnt mean she wont back down from her rights.
They both went back to bed and Asya prayed that she would stay calm and quiet for tomorrow, but little did she know Allah had other plans for her already.

So WHAT DO U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN in NEXT CHAPTER?

I CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE VERY EXCITED😉