Chapter 11

So Sorry I was soooo busy with work that I did not had time to update but here it is. Please Enjoy it Love
Comment and Vote

It was seven am in the morning Asya and Azad were in the car heading towards their farm house which is two hour drive. They were both quiet avoiding each other but in Asya mind and heart something was bothering her. She did not know the feeling nor can describe but she knew she hated. Azad had inform his parents about the trip and they were happy that we are spending more time with each other.

Asya was reading a book that was in Turkish and was enjoying it. Azad just sat there checking some documents. They both didnt even bother to look one another and ignored each other.
As the driver made a wide turn the documents from Azad hand fall on Asyas feet. Asya noticed and picked up the papers. Asya automatically notice a report that was on the paper. She checked carefully and knew exactly that it was sales report. Before Asyas father passed away they had a cattle farm, Asyas father tought and trusted her with paperwork. A smiled appeared in her lips as she remembered her father. Asya handed the papers and then went back to her book.

Finally after two hours of drive they were finally here at the farm house. Asya was excited as seeing hourses cows and garden, these were things what she was used to. She opened her door before the driver did and walked towards the empty field.
She was so happy that she was here it reminded her of back home. She saw the horses running around and cows are feeding from the grass.
"We have to go inside now" Azad demanded with hard tone. Asya just nodded her head and followed him. They both quietly went inside, Azad had showed Asya her bedroom and she went in to changed her clothe.

After half hour Azads friends arrived Asya could hear them in her room. She didnt wanted to go meet them, she just couldnt stand fake people. She did not know why she was here, why Azad all the sudden invite Asya? The answer she did not know all she knew that this doesnt feel right.

Asya was outside watching the horses, she came outside from backdoor. She didnt wanted to see any friends of Azad not after the party. She walked towards an old oak tree .
Once she was in front of the oak tree the wind connected with her body and Asya shivered, the sound of the leafs made Asya relaxed. She wanted this moment to last forever but the reality is bitter.
She felt surrounded by a world that she don’t really know or recognize. She knew she didnt belong to this place, she didnt felt safe or trusted anyone enough and that she hated.
When Asya looked closer to the tree she realized two letter were written, she traced the letters with her fingers.
'A and M love forever' Asya read and wonder who have written those names.
"A for Azad and M for Melissa" she heard a voice behind her. She turned and saw a girl standing couple of feets away.
The girl walked closer to and stood before her.
"I am Melissa Roberts" she said as she extended her hand to greet.
Asya stared at her hand and then back at her face.
"Anyways you must be Asya...."she said with a fake smile, Asya can tell she was annoyed that she didnt shook her hand.
After a moment of silence, Melissa walked up to Asya closer only a foot away from each other.
"I know exactly who you are, you are just a fake wife a fake person so I suggest for you to stay that way. I love him and he loves me too so there is nothing in this world that could change that even you..and I am warning yo.." before she could finish up her sentence Asya had it.
"Yes I am Asya and yes I was paid to play the role of wife but nobody dares to call me fake understand and second dont warn me or I will have you begging for your life" she said with hardly any patience she had left with her, her hands were in tight fist ready to close the gap between them. Asya was breathing slowly her chest was rise up and down to catch her breathing. Her eyes are probably red by now. She can hardly hold her anger but she knows she has to.
At the far behind Melissa Asya saw Jasmine walking towards them.
"Melissa what are you doing here?" Jasmine asked.
"Azad invited me" she said while looking at Asya.
Somehow she didnt wanted to care if Azad loved her but something inside of her heart bothered Asya and she did not know what it was, but she ignored it for now.
Jasmine face expression was filled with annoyed look, it was clear that disliked Melissa.
"Nice to meet you Asya and dont forget Azad is mine" said Melissa.
Asya looked straight in Melissas eyes and smiled.
"You can have him all you want" Asya said with cold tone and that moment there behind Melissa stood Azad. Asya walked passed both Melissa and Jasmine. As she walked back into the house she was stopped by Azad.
"Didnt I told you to behave?" Said Azad now looking at Asya.
At this moment it hit her, Azad have planned this he did it on purpose but Asya wont back down.
"I dont know what is your purpose was by bringing your lover but let me tell you, you probably thought that I will be jealous helpless or worse tortured,that my heart will be crushed into pieces.... well you thought of it wrong, because Azad Altin my heart is surrounded with thick ice cold wall that I build three years ago, no one especially you wouldnt have the courage or the power to break it.... and like I said before dont test my patience you havent met Asi yet" with she walked away.
"We will see" he whispered only to himself.

It was afternoon when Asya finished cooking for his friends. After she was done she went outside and saw one of the workers.
"Hello" greeted to old man who was cutting the leafs in the garden.
"Ohh hi dear how may I help you?" He asked with sweet voice.
"I would like to ride a horse if thats ok?" She asked.
"Of course you can...here let me show you the stables" he said while walking and Asya followed him.

Asya chose one of the horses and hopped on it and started ride. Finally after so long she felt freedom which she was lacking of. Her heart was jumping out of joy and the wind was trying to catch up with them. She was finally happy, after so long she was herself again but she knew that soon all this is going to end.
Asya stopped the horse once she heard the gun shot deep in the trees. She then turned the horse towards the sound run after it.

Five minutes have passed and Asya stopped the horse. She knew the gun shot was a emergency one. She knew very well about hunting.
"Is anobody out there?" Asya yelled. She waited for a minute and someone out on the left side of wood yelled "Help".

"Thank you so much for helping me out there I was lost I mean I come here every year since I was a child I just dont know how did happened?" The guy thanked and explained to Asya.
Asya and the guy were back in the farm house now.
"Its fine, next time be careful" Asya said, she was about to walk but he stopped her.
"By the way I am Timothy and I didnt get your name?" He asked.
"Asya" with that she went inside, she didnt know why but for Asya Timothy reminds her brother.

It was middle of the night as Asya woke up to the loud noice. She quickly went down the stairs finding Azad on the floor.
"Azad" she gasped and rushed towards him. She knew that he was drunk the smell of alcohol was so strong but she didnt care she tried to wake him up but that was hard. She lifted him putting his arm around her shoulder. Slowly and gently she tried to take him to his room, there was no one to help Asya help her carry him, they were the  only two in the house, his friends long gone.
She opened the door and turned the lights on, Azad can barely stand let alone walk.
Asya gently placed Azad on his bed as she was about to leave he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Asya landed right on top of Azad body, they were dangerously close to each other. Asyas tried to move but Azad switch places so now Azad was on top of Asya. Asya was fighting to let go of her.
"You are so beautiful Asya" he said as he smelled her neck. The air that she was breathing now stuck in throat. Her heart beat increased every seconds. Making herlsef fight against him.
"You smell so good hmmm.." he said and then looked up to meet Asya eyes and then lips. He got closer and closer to her, she did not move as if she was frozen unable to move but she had to.
She finally pushed Azad aside run out of the room. She rushed to her room closed the door locked it. She leaned against the door her hand in her chest trying to calm her heart down. At that moment Asya realize something, a feeling that was lost and barried years ago called heartbeat.