Chapter 4

💖💕EID MUBARAK EVERYONE💕💖

NOT EDITED

Her mother was now fully recovered and tomorrow Asya will be flighting across the ocean to meet her husband and to start the game. She was afraid its a new country new people new rules most of all new life.
As she finally packed all her clothes, she thought of her so called husband. Yes she saw him from pictures and to be honest he was quiet handsome. Asya quickly retrieved from the thoughts, she had to concentrate on her task which is to fake a smile and play excited girl to make everyone believe that she is happy with the marriage, but in reality she hated.

She was already tired and exhausted from henna night before and couldn't wait to collapse on the bed. It was her final night in her house so she hugged the pillow and the blanket tightly and felt asleep. Not wanting to think about any more problems.

Asya woke up for her morning prayer and after she prayed she got herself ready because the flight was in less than four hours. The luggage was placed in front door.
Her anne came beside Asya who was sitting in the living room waiting.
"I cant believe that my baby girl is leaving me" her anne said as giving a big warm hug to Asya. Asya returned her annes hug, she looked up in the ceiling preventing herself from crying.
Asya was going to miss her mom so much, as long as she was healthy nothing matters. Her abi and yenge also came in and gave group hug and kissed Asya on the cheek. At that moment she knew she was going to miss her family alot and nothing in the world would replace it.

Arda came to pick her up from her house. He greeted all of her family and went beside Asya who was now alone in her room.
"You ready?" He questioned. Asya just nodded her head as if she lost her voice.
They both walk in living room where her mother and the rest of her family were. She kissed her mother hand and placed it on her forehead( its a sign to respect elders/older). Zehra anne kissed her daughters forehead, her anne was crying and so was her yenge. Her brother gave a big hug to his sister and placed a kiss and then turned towards Arda.
"She is now your sister as well, take care of her" her brother said. Arda looked at the brother who was now worried.
"I promised I will" Arda replied, indeed he will protect her from everyone especially his brother Azad.

They were finally on the road heading to the airport. Asya felt empty as if she forgot something. She felt as if hot lava was poored from her head. She forgot to say good bye to her father.
Without thinking she tried to open the car door but failed because it was locked.
"Stop the car" she said. Arda was now looking at her confused.
The driver stopped the car and Asya opened the  door and ran out. She ran as if the time was chasing her as if her life was depending on her.
After ten minutes of running she was finally at her fathers grave. She quickly covered her hair with a scarf that she had on her bag.
It was her first time she visited her father after three long years, she was finally ready to accept the reality, her father was gone. She had missed him so much. It was hard for her after so long she have finally visited her fathers grave. It broke her into pieces see him this way. She wanted to cry but failed as she remembered her promised.
Her heart ached as remembering memories from the past, where she used smile with her father.
"I am here baba...., I am sorry it took me a long time to accept the reality, I am getting married baba and I am scared, I am scared of another heartbreak, I am scared baba" she whispered more to herself and lay her head on the grave.

Arda had followed her with the car and was surprised to see her in graveyard. He knew why was she here because of her father but what surprised him was that after three years she had came to visit her father. Arda had a good background check about Asya, he have asked Muhtar and did some private research about her.

He came beside her and stood there waiting. There was quietness in the air he was just watching her make some dua(prays). For the first in his life he wished he can replace his brother, his brother Azad was rude, egoistic and stubborn and he felt pitty for Asya. She was kind heart he can see right thru her but she is hiding herself from her feelings.
After moment Asya finished her duas and got little dirt from her fathers grave and placed in her bag, that way part of her father will be with her.