Chapter 40

Here it is, couple of more chapter and then we will be done. Anyways I am deeply sadden about the lost lives on sudden Earthquake in Turkey, Greece. My condolences to all family friend neighbors who have lost their loved ones May Allah Grant Jannah to all Muslims (Amin).  Take care of yourself. 

Third POV

            He started at his beautiful wife while she was asleep, he never realized how beauty she is. He was only judging her of his wrong thoughts and all she did was stood quietly. The guilt was growing inside every moment, he realized that he never listened to his wife he only accused and blamed her for everything. Never once asked her this made him more hate himself. How selfish he was towards her and all she did was to sacrifice herself for her mother. The thought of being away from her drove him crazy. He couldn't even process it in his mind let alone happen in reality. 

Azad lean closer towards Asya and landing a kiss on her forehead, Asya slowly opened her eyes and saw Azad was very dangerously close to her. She moved away from him quickly but Azad grabbed her arm and hugged her. Asya was in state of shock she didn't how to process for a minute but once she regained herself she tried to push him away but both end up on top of the bed. Azad was on top of Asya they were both staring at each others eyes as if the heart was depended on it. 

''You made me regret loving you'' Asya whispered enough that Azad can hear. Azad smiled as he heard the words come out. Asya eyes widen she realized what she have just said. 

''What did you just said?'' Azad couldn't believe it she loved him.

"I..I just....'' before she could finish her sentence he kissed her. Asya tried to push him away Azad held both her arms together so he can stop her from pushing him away. Azads heart was rising every second as they kiss, he have missed her so much. He was always was holding back his feelings but this time no more. He wasn't afraid to admit his feelings anymore he loves her.

After couple of minutes they both stop to breath and Azad once more kissed his beloved wife's forehead.

"I missed you so much, I love you Asya.....I love you so much" said Azad never leaving gaze of his wife. 

''Azad I don't think we can't do this anymore'' She said as she stood up.

''Asya I know I have done a lot of mistakes and hurt you but please give me a chance'' he said as he came beside Asya. 

"I don't think my parents house is the best place to talk about this matter, we can have this discussion when we go back but for now please lets not talk about it, I am just afraid that someone might hear us please'' She whispered with seriousness and Azad just nodded his head.

A unpleasant feeling appeared in Azad heart., as if a hard rock was placed it felt heavy and painful. He was afraid that she will never forgive him and give him a chance but he has to try hard to win her forgiveness.  A knock on the door brings back Azad into reality.

"Are you guys are up?'' it was Asyas sister in law.

"Yes yenge(sister in law) we are'' Asya replied.

"Breakfast is ready" she said and left.

They both sat on the chair right next to each other, Azad grabbed his wife hand underneath table and held. Asya tried to remove it but couldn't and she somehow felt comfort with his touch but was afraid.

" Ohh oglum(son) what happened to your right hand?'' Asyas mother noticed, because he was eating with his left hand insted of right which he was holding Asyas hand.

Azad smiled "Nothing its just that I am holding Asyas hand" he said.

Asyas heart increased, her cheeks became red as a cherry she didn't know how to react. Asya mother smiled and nodded her head in happiness as she saw her daughter in blushing.

Instead of taking a car to show her husband he village Asya decided to take ride her horse along side with her husband. 

"Just be careful don't hurt yourself'' she said.

"That is why I am riding with you'' Azad stated and hoped onto the horse sitting behind Asya. 

"You can't..." Asya stop as she felt his close presence. He snaked around her body and held the rein. As more as she tried to moved away he came closer towards her. Her shoulder was touching his chest every time he would speed. Her cheeks once more were bright red and was heat. She has to control her feelings and the situation is not helping her either, the more she tries stay away the closer he is.

Upon the horse, through petal-freckled fields, they were carried into the pastures and the clear waters. Her heart felt relief as she walk  As she was walking in the cold field her mind settled in piece., she hugged onto her jacket as the wind contacted with her. She have already forgotten the cold weather in her village. 

''Can we give our relationship a chance please'' Azad stopped Asya with his words. She stopped where she was and slowly tuned towards her husband. The wind was blowing her to the side in beautiful wave motion, her hands were both in tight fist. She didn't know how to or what to answer to him all she knew that she was scared, but then in that moment she remembered her fathers words 'There is always a second chance'. Tears slowly appeared in Asyas eyes ready to flow. She couldn't resist anymore she tried so hard but couldn't she was hurt and still is but her love was far more greater than her pain. She finally understood that ignoring and keeping into yourself is not the solution. Being beside and holding his hand is, being happy is and finally being love and loving someone is. She run towards her husband and kissed him, she didn't care anymore she loved him, yes he have hurt her numerous times but she wants give their love another chance. Azad was shocked at first but then he too kissed her back.

They held each others hand and walk inside the house with smile, Asya saw her mother sitting in living room her hands on her head. Everyone was very quiet, Asya knew immediately something was wrong. She rushed beside her mother and touched her shoulder.

"What's wrong anne(mom)?'' Asya asked.

Her mother slowly raised her head and stood up, her eyes were red from crying but her reaction scared Asya. 

Asya mother gave a nasty look and slapped her. Azad came rushing in between.

"What are you doing?'' Asked Azad.

"Move aside your turn will come''Asyas mother stated.

Asya worst nightmare has become reality, she look up to meet her husband eyes and nodded her head indication that it was fine. Azad moved aside but was still near Asya.

"How could you this?'' Asya mom yelled at her.

''I thought you better, your father....your father thought you better?'' she continued.

"I....I'' Asya had no words to continued so instead she stood silent.

"She had no choice" Azad stood up for his wife and stood in front of her mother in law.

"I know it was because of me but I can not forgive her for doing this, your marriage everything was fake'' she said and sat down.

"At first it was but now I love her she has good heart it took me a while to realize but she had no choice because she already lost her father she didn't wanted to loose you too, I know how she feels and how she felt before. Instead of thanking her your are judging her." He raised his voice at the end.

Her  mom didn't care anyone's words all she cared that her daughter sold herself for money.

"Don't you have self esteem, how could you do this?'' She scream the last part. She stood up and slapped Asya once more. 

Asya vision was getting blurry her head was spinning around, she felt her heart rising every second. Discomfort pain appeared in her heart, she was barely holding herself together. With that last slap she felt more pain in her heart and couldn't hold any longer her eyes slowly closed and body felt weak and slowly drop down to the floor.