Chapter 17

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS I REALLY  APPRECIATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS AND VOTES.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER
LEAVE A COMMENT/VOTE ❤❤❤❤

By the way I uploaded a Turkish song which I love, if you guys want to hear it, its👆up there 😉

THIRD POV

Asya was sitting leaning against the tree, she was hugging her knees to her chest. Her mind was num and no words no feelings were there just emptiness. She wasnt crying nor showing any sign off weakness. Instead she felt stronger than ever before. Since she was small she always fight for the wrong and nothing in this world made her thoughts change. Not even cruelty of this world. Asya was strong girl that she knows but something made her shook her thoughts and mind today.
She let him touch her once but she have made a promise to herself that she would never let him touch her.
A strong wind brushed against her hair and she didnt care if it was cold late at night. She just wanted to get far away from him as much as possible.

She didnt how far she was away from the house all she knew that she was at some near small lake.
After couple of hours Asya stood up and slowly walked back home. Every step she took was bitter and pain. Every moment she flashed backed was sorrow and anger. Asya knew she would no longer stay quiet. She have warned him many times but the last drop of her patients was done when he slapped her.

It was almost morning when Asya arrived home, her body was cold as well as her heart. As she closed the front door she heard footsteps.
"Where were you?" It was Azad.
Asya just ignored him and past beside to go take a shower.
Once she reached her room, without her knowing Azad grabbed her arm faced her towards him.
Asya had it at that moment, no one not even her husband had the right to treat her that way. With all the strenth she pusbed Azad to against the wall and hold his shirt with both of her hands.
"I warned you before Azad Altin, if you ever touch me one more time you will deal with consequences and that I promise" she said with anger, she then let go of him. Azda was shocked and had different emotiin that Asya never seen before. This what she was afraid of, she didnt wanted anybody feel putty for her. Asya went into the restroom and locked the door behind her. Asya walked up to the mirror and saw her own reflection and was frighten, frighten of who she has become. Where was the brave and strong girl?
She looked into her right cheek and saw the little bruise. When Azad slapped Asya he had his wedding ring on and probably that made the bruising.

After she took a shower and wudu she prayed her morning prayer and wished to stay strong in this life. Asya folded the rug and placed in the closet. When she was about to go to sleep Azad walked in again. She ignored his presence and laid in the couch and felt into a deep sleep.

The sun light was hitting in her beautiful bright face that caused her eyes to opened. She checked the time and it was almost ten, Asya was really tired after morning prayer. When she stood up to go to the restroom she was surprised to find Azad still sleeping. She watched him as he was sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened. Asya shook her head and went into her closet to change her clothe. She wore a long dress and tied her hair in a bun.

Asya was in the kitchen preparing herself breakfast when Sandy appeared behind her.
"Mrs.Altin I am so sorry about what happened last night.... I know it was my fault and I am so sorry for that...please dont fire me please I beg you please.." before Sandy could finish her sentance Asya cut her off.
"Enough" she yelled and turned towards Sandy. Asya hated people who beg for stuff in life. For all this is temporary life and she believes to live it with dignity and the only one who she can beg is her creator.
"Sandy stop begging" she yelled. Sandy looked at Asya with tears in her eyes. Asya came closer towards her and stopped couple of feets away.
"Nothing in this life is permanent, dont let others push you around yes someone is paying your salary but that doesnt mean they are wright or you have to be treated that way" Asya told Sandy.
Sandy looked at the floor and back at Asya. Asya had hard impression on her face,
"I've been pushed all my life and this is first time someone told me this...thank you " Sandy said smiling. Asya smiled back nodded her head.
"But Mr.Azad thinks its your..."she continued.
"I dont care what he thinks of me...I really dont" Asya said interrupting Sandy.
Sandy was confused but then let go off the subject.
"Thank you so much, nobody have thought me that not even my parents.., thank you so much I will be in the laundry room if you need me" Sandy said smiling and left.

Asya was washing the dishes when she heard the door bell. She dried her hands and went into living room but before she knows it someone hugged her. Asya was in shock and her arms were hanging in both sides. Asya retrieved from the hug and looked up to meet Arda. His both hands now cupping her face.
"I thought something have happened to you, are you alright?" He asked. Asya quickly moved back and gave him a hard look.
"I am fine and you dont have to worry about me" she told him. Arda gave her a apologizing glare.
"Where is Azad?" He asked.
"I am right here brother....right here" Azad said as staring at both Asya and Arda.