Chapter 22

Hello my wonderful readers sorry taking this long on the update. I HAVE RECEIVED A DEVASTATING NEWS. A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO A MUSLIM KID GOT RAPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. IT WAS A BREAK IN AND NOW THE LITTLE GIRL IS IN COMMA AND THE DOC SAID THAT SHE WONT MAKE IT. PLEASE PRAY AND PLEASEEEEE WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF ALL THE GIRLS PLEASEEE BE CAREFUL. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES...

LOVE: ElmNur

Third POV

Azad was sleeping on the bed and Asya was at the balcony staring at the dark and cold sky. She looked back at Azad. She knew she was in dangerous zone and playing a dangerous game but for once she wanted trust her heart and not her mind.

Asya watches the sea, lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves on sand. Her eyes are steady to the horizon, face aglow with the last orange rays before twilight beckons the stars. Her lips bear the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that she is enjoying her thoughts, whatever they may be. Azad moves closer so that he feels her presence, yet stays quiet, allowing her to stay lost in the moment a while longer.

They both were quietly watching the sun set. The stood side by side yet no word and no sound was made. Asya felt a hand wrapping around her body. She turned only to be inches away from Azad.
Azad was too lost of the beauty of his wife, he was holding himself back not to kiss her. Asya tried to free from his hands but the she struggle the tighter he held her.
Asya was blushing and was looming everywhere to avoid any eye contact.
Azad raised Asyas head and they both were staring at each other.
Asya still had some questions in her mind and thoughts that prevents from trusting him. She havent shared any personal information or thoughts about her life yet. There was confusion on Azads eye which worried her, she was afraid about her choice. She sees only darkness in his eyes and that frightens her.

Azad kissed her cheek so he can retract from her thoughts. He knew very well that her thoughts were about him.
Asya smiled and looked up to meet his eyes. Then she rest her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She wanted the time to just stop for a moment and so she can enjoy the moment.

Seconds become minutes and minutes become hours and hours became days and  finally they were home after long flight and drive. Asya was afraid thru this journey what if he becomes his old self again and all the hope will vanish. She didnt wanted her heart to be broken once more. Azad was first to trust in a long time.

They were both were exhausted, Azad was fast asleep and Asya was in the balcony waiting for the sun rise. She have already prayed and prepared breakfast for her husband and in laws. Her thoughts were disturbing her and that's why she have not had any sleep.
'What will happen next?'
'Where will this relation heading?'
'Should I  trust him this fast?' 
These are some of the thoughts and questions keeps repeating in her mind over and over again.

The sun rose showing its beautiful color, she was smiling. She was indeed but afraid, afraid to be broken, afraid to loose, afraid to get hurt omce more.
Asya shivered when a cool wind connected with her body. She remembered the flower that she have plant from her father grave dirt. She ran downstairs and outside the balcony. She looked around and finally found the flower.
The flower grown quiet a bit, Asya was happy she touched the dirt ans soght heavily. It was the only thing she had left  a memory from her father.  She stared at the plant and in that moment a cool breeze brushed thru her hair and body. She. Losed her eyes and smiled. Whenevershe thoughts of her comes to her mind a wind or a sound would always be there. She knew that her father was with her always.

That morning everyone was happy, sitting around the big table Asya watched her in laws and Azad laughing and smiling made her heart at ease. She can see that Azad have changed and slowly he is gaining Asya's trust. 
"Kizim (daughter) so how you been? " Asyas mother asked.
Asya looked at her in law and smiled.
"Alhamdullillah good" she answered, she was happy to see her husband and his stepmother get along very well.
"Mashallah you guys look so happy" my father in law replied with the smile.

They were all had a smiled in their face and enjoying each others company. Asya stood up from her seat and started to clean the table. As she took the dirty dishes away from the table her heart beat increased for unknown reason. She placed the dirty dishes in the sink she throw herself outside for fresh air.
She placed her left hand on the balcony door for support and her right hand was in her chest. She was breathing hard and slowly,  she knew something was wrong but she didnt know what exactly it was.

The whole wolrd was muted and the inly sound was her heart beat. She felt as her blood was boiling in her veins. She didnt know exactly what was wrong with but all she knew she was in pain. At this point Asya was burning, the heat and pain was too greater to handle. She collapsed on the green grass she couldnt move or make a sound, she slowly closed her eyes.....

"You brought her in time, it could have been worse" Asya heard an unknown voice. She slowly opened her eyes and quickly closed back. The place was too bright and loud for her. Her body felt weak but she tried once more but  this time she took her time.
"Where am I?" Asya asked, Azad ran beside her held her hand.
"You are the hospital" he replied with worried eyes.
Asya gave a small smile and looked at his eyes
"What happened?" Asked Asya.
"You had allergic reaction" he said. Asyas eyes widen she wasnt allergic to anything but then after a minute it hit her. She was allergic to penut but she was very careful, even her laws stopped eating anything with penuts in it.
"The cake that we eat for the breakfast contained penuts in it, I guess one when the maids bought the cake didnt read the ingredients" He continued.
"And dont worry Asya I will fire them as soon as get back to the house " he was angry
"No, dont do that" she quickly said.
"Why not if we didnt noticed in time you probably wouldnt be alive its all because of them" he stood up ran his hand thru his thick hair.
"Dont do that because all them need the job and besides this is not my first attack so its fine, please dont make it a big deal"She said.
Asya looked at Azad ans smiled showing him that she was fine. But deep in her heart there was still the thought of regret of trusting him. Little did she know her thoughts would be her worse nightmare.