The Final

I am sadden and deeply hurt by the earthquake that appeared in My Homeland Turkiye as well neighboring country Syria , my heart and prayers goes out to people that lived that traumatic situation. May Allah grant all the deceased people a place in Jannah and sabr(patience) for the families. I also want to Appreciate all the countries that helped (Azerbaijan., Algeria., Australia., Austria., Albania., Canada., China., Croatia., Czech Republic., Egypt., European Union., France., Germany., Greece., India., Iran., Iraq., Israel., Japan., Jordan., Kuwait., Lebanon., Malaysia., Mexico., New Zealand., Norway., Poland., Pakistan., Qatar., Romania., Russia., Saudi Arabia., South Africa., South Korea., Sweden., Switzerland., Tunisia., Ukraine., United Arab Emirates., United Kingdom., United States.) I apologize if I missed any countries....

THIRD POV

"Anywhere but here...I am tired. I am tired of this. I can't handle this. My heart can't take it anymore..."her vision became blurry, and the pain in her heart was raising every second as she was walking towards the gate. She saw her beloved husband running towards her. She also tried to walk faster, but all of a sudden, everything around started to go blank.
Arda rushed towards Asya as she collapsed.

Azad was walking back and forth in the cold corridor of the hospital praying. He didn't know what had happened that led his wife in this situation. Azad saw his brother walking towards him, Azad quickly grabbed his brother and pushed him to the wall.

"What the hell did you do to her? what happened?" Azad eyes were filled with anger as he gripped Ardas clothes on both sides. Arda tried to remove his brothers hands but failed.

"It was all a plan from the beginning'' Arda confessed. Azad slowly removed his grip.

"What are you talking about?" Azad questioned

"Asyas father and our father were really good friends in their youth time and were planning to open up a business. However...our dad took the money that they both had saved up and ran away with it, but over the years, he felt guilty. So father sent me to find Asyas dad, but it was too late because he was deceased at same time Asyas mother was need of surgery so we took that as an advantage for us..." He stopped as he realized what he had done was wrong all along.

"So you and dad took advantage of the situation.'' A tear escaped from Azads' eyes as he realized his family was wrong all along and that she was the victim from the beginning.

''I treated her horrible, I told her things that she didn't deserve...why did you this to me to us brother why?'' he yelled the last words as he cried. His guilt increased more. His wife was always pure and true to him, but his marriage was built because of his father plan and greed.

Two brothers both sat down on the floor as they were waiting for the doctors. A dead silence filled air as both of them were lost of words or sentence to speak.

"When I first saw Asya, I wanted to get married to her, but father stopped me. From day one you didn't deserve her but then I saw how she looked at you I knew that I lost her...I tried to be closer to her but she pushed me away always reminded me that she belongs to you..." Arda said quietly but enough for Azad to hear.

"You told me that I will regret everything. You have no idea, brother, how much I regret my words and my actions, but not only that, I also regret having a brother like you do. In sha Allah, once Asya wakes up, I will take her far away from here where there will be only me and her''
"I think that would be the best for her," Arda stated as a small tear dropped from his eye. Knowing that he had lost his brother forever as well.

Minutes turned to hours as wait continues for test results as well as consultation with doctors.

"Mr. Azad Altin?'' nurse called looking at both Arda and Azad.

"Yes," Azad quickly rushed towards the nurse.

"I am here to take you to consultation for review of your wife test results as well as her condition, so please follow me," she stated as lead the way.

"You stay here. You have no right to come.'' Azad threatened Arda and then followed the nurse.

Azad sat in front of the doctor and patiently waited for the results.

"Hello, Mr. Altin, my name is Doctor Leonard Kim. I am currently taking care of your wife case. We have test results, and it seems like she had a Vasovagal syncope, meaning she was either under great stress or reacted to something that was the cause of it. Also, we had to monitor the baby as well since it is only five weeks old and...''Before the doctor continued, Azad stopped him

"Did you just say baby...what?" Azad stood up from his seat he smiled widely yet concerned.

"Yes, it is.. the only way it showed was with blood tests since it was a very early stage. She needs to be in bed rest until the second trimester...."The doctor continued with all the instruction. However, for Azad, everything at the moment muted after hearing that he was going to be a father.

"Can I see my wife?" Azad said

The doctor nodded his head, and Azad quickly got up to follow the nurse to his wife room.

Every step he took, he had his heart and mind filled with happiness but yet was concerned at the same time.
There, she laid in the bed her she looked tired and very tinny. She was still asleep, Azad slowly walked towards his beloved wife he moved the chair that was across from the bed next to her. He held her hand and kissed gently a treat drop on her hand his forehead laid against her hand, he had a large amount of regret in his chest and a guilt that trapped in his heart that won't disappear any time soon.

Asya felt a touch. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw her husband holding her hand. She noticed that he was crying quietly. She knew that he had found out about the truth. She was aware that he was not at fault he was victimized as well. She cupped his cheek and removed his tears. Azad quickly stood up, noticing that his wife was watching him.

"How are you feeling? do you need water or food? ....You must be tired... I will grab another pillow.. I will...." Before he could say anything else. She stopped him.

"Azad, please... I am fine, don't panic, " she said with a raspy voice.

"Here, drink little water," said Azad while giving her bottle of water. She sat up so she could drink the water.

" Azad, I am sure you already know the truth."  She said while waiting for his answer.
Azad just nodded his head as yes. A tear escaped in his eyes and looked at her with sadden eyes.
"I dont want to live with your parents anymore. I need time to adjust all this. I dont want to.." Before she could finish, he kissed her forehead.
"You dont have to explain yourself. I have already moved all our belongings to our new house with our new little family, " he said softly.

A few months later.

Asya stomach has grown, and they moved into a much smaller house where her husband works under a different company. She was very happy with her husband. Today, she will find out the gender of her baby.
It was saturday afternoon. Asya was fixing lunch for both her and her husband when a little notification popped up in her screen. It was from the hospital chart. She quickly opened up and smiled widely as she saw the results. " Alhamdullillah, I knew it," she stated to herself.
"Azad lunch is ready," she called.
Her husband came kissed her cheek and sat on the dining table. He wasn't aware of the result of the test. He saw a letter on the table where it was written open. He slowly opened the letter which was written  'Baby Boy'
"Asya, what is the meaning of this?" as he stood up rather quickly from his seat.
Asya came in with a smile on her face.
"I just received the results, and we are having a little baby boy," she said.
Azad hugged his wife and kissed her. He loved her dearly and was very thankful that no matter whatever happened, she stood right next to him.
"I love you, Asya," he whispered into her ear while hugging her.
"I love you too, Azad." replied Asya.

Thank you, guys. This was it. it's the final thank you so much for staying around with me in this journey of Asya and Azad. Take care of your selfs.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 06, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love and Punishment (Islamic Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें