Chapter 44

Third POV

It has been couple of weeks since they have came back from Turkey. Every moment they tried spend together as if there was no tomorrow and as if its all dream and that they are going to wake from. Azad hugged Asya from back gently kissed her cheek, a light of shade of pink appeared in her cheeks as well as smile and turned towards her husband.

She was finally happy in a long time, her heart finally can be on rest but

"I am scared Azad" she confessed.

"Why?'' he was curious.

"I am scared to be broken once more as if..."before she could finish her sentence he kissed her lips.

He moved her on top of him and retrieved her hair back and kissed her more.

"I promise you I will never hurt you or won't allow anyone hurt you'' he said as he hugged her.

A phone interrupted their moment. As much Azad wanted to not answer the call but he knew he had to because it was about work.
"Hello this is Azad" he answered his phone.
"Yes I will be there in 20 minutes" he continued.

"I don't want to go back to work I want to be here right next to you" said Azad as he kissed his wife lips.

"I know but you have to" Asya said as she finished packing lunch for Azad and walked with him to his car.

"I love you Asya I am so glad you are next to me" he said.

"I love you too" smiled Asya as she waved goodbye to her husband.

Azad headed to work as for Asya she wanted to clean the house starting from attic. She was full of energy and happiness as she started to clean. It has been long since she was this much happy but something was bothering her she what it was but she was frighten of another heart break.

"Good Morning Mrs" it was Sandy gridded

Sandy was next to Asya as they were removing old items that was not needed anymore. A wooden box caught Asyas eyes she moved aside and removed the dust off. She opened the box and first thing that she saw was a very old picture of her husband childhood. She smiled as she saw the pictures of her husbands family. As she was about to place all of the photos away she noticed a familiar face even though it was black and white picture.

A tear drop in her eyes, she didn't know how to react or what to think. Her hands were shaking as she turn back of the picture and there was note 'My dear friend and brother' she held the picture closer to her heart and started to cry.

"Are you alright Mrs.Asya?" Sandy asked as she saw her crying.

Asya looked up and shook her head, How could this be was this a lie all along. Were they all knew this before marriage?. All these thoughts were running in her mind. She stood up while holding onto to the picture went into her room to get her phone.
"We need to meet up now" she said with stern voice to the other person on the line.
She was walking back and forth in her room with the anger and disappointed thoughts. After was seems like forever she heard a diorbell ring. She got out of her room and run towards the door, there she saw her brother in law standing next to Sally who have opened the door. Sally excused herself and left Arda and Asya alone.
Asya eyes were with range and fire, she came closer to Arda looked straight in his eyes never even blinking once.
"You knew my family before didnt you?" She asked as she showed the picture of her father and next to him is her father in law. Arda stepped back as shocked he was.
"Asya....I...I am sorry I was just following what my dad asked me to do" he lowered his gaze as he felt sorry. A tear escaped from her eyes as she realized her marriage was build and planned all along and then a disturbing thought appeared in her head.
'Did Azad knew about it.."
"Azad has no idea either its just me and my father" Arda answered as if he knew her thoughts.
"I cant...cant stay here anymore" she looked up but in that moment another doorbell rings. Arda opened the door and seeing his father he shook his head.
Asya father in law came closer to her and tried to hold her hand but Asya quickly retrieve back.
"You knew my father" Asya said never making eye contact.
The were all in hallway a deadly silent filled the area as Asya waited for the answer of his father in law.
"Yes he was my bestfriend more than that a brother to me...but I cheated my own brother...I took the money that we were planning to open a business and ran off" he confessed as tears were running down from his eyes out of guilt. "I send Arda to look for him and his family...then I learned about the accident It broke my heart I got heart attack when I learned that he passed away. I knew about your moms condition and I saw your picture and wanted to take care of your family" he continued.
Asya face was cold as she heard the confession.
"Me and Azad life was planned all along" he whispered but enough to let everyone hear her.
She bend down into father laws level to meet his eyes.
"It was pleasure to meet and get to know you sir however I no longer can stay in this house knowing the truth, its too much for me at the moment." She said never his eyes. Her father in laws eyes started to cry.
"Please daughter dont leave"he cried.
"You used my mothers illness thinking it will help me and your son. You used my dignity to your benefit. You didnt care about your son feelings either. You just wanted to supress your own guilt. I hope you well and good bye" She stated before she walked out of the house leaving everything behind.
"Asya where you going...Asya" her brother in law Arda yelled behind.
"Anywhere but here...I am tired I am tired of this I cant handle this my heart cant take it anymore..."her vision become blury and her heart was raising every seconds as she was walking towards the gate. She saw her beloved husband running towards her, she also tried to walk faster but all the sudden everything around started to go blank.