Chapter 6

Hello LOVELY READERS HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU GUYS AND YOUR FAMILY AMIN
💖💖💖💖💖

NOT EDITED

THIRD POV

Asya was stuck in her place as if her body was frozen unable to move. She was shocked about his words, words that shook her wall that she has build around her heart years ago, to prevent from another heartbreak.
At this moment she realize what she has done was wrong even if it means to save her mothers life, she is going to pretend and lie to people, which she has never done it before.
The guilt sat not on her chest but inside her brain. What she had done she could not un-do. She could make amends in subtle ways, but confession was out of the question. Only in her silent prayers could she speak her heart to Allah and beg for his mercy and forgiveness.
'No Asya dont let his words affect you, you had a reason' she keep replying in her mind to realise of the guilt.

After regaining herself Asya slowly walked towards the balcony she realize it was almost sunset as she look at the view before her.
She watched the sun fall behind the horizon, painting the sky shades of red and pink, and she thank Allah that this day has come and gone. The sun always reminds her of her father.

"Do you see those colours, Asya?” Dad asks in his most comforting voice. “They are symbols. Each showing you the good tomorrow could bring.”
I want to tell him that soon those colours will be hidden within the black despair of night, a symbol of the suffering that tomorrow is going bring. Instead I stay silent.

Her fathers words flashed back in her mind as the wind connected with her skin making her shiver. She have already missed her family especially her mother but for them she had to be strong and stand tall on her feet.
Silence was all there is even as she sight heavily and went back to the room to head to the kitchen.

Whenever Asya gets stressed she always cooks, it was her way to distract her thoughts and her husbands words. She went into to the kitchen, it was a good thing that there was no one in the house not even the maids.

She have found an apron and put it on and then start cooking. She made and baked different kinds of sweets and food until she was tired. The thoughts in her mind was still stuck the cooking didnt help either. She placed the food and the sweets on the table and cleaned out the kitchen, afterwards she was done she went to the room to pray and take a rest.

Whenever she prays her heart and minds lightens from the thoughts. His words were now stuck in her chest, she felt guilt, yes she have saved her mother life but now she had to lie to everyone including her family. It kills her inside to even think about lying let alone doing it, she was always straightforward with people but this, it was first.
'Be strong Asya' she whispered to herself, with that she drift into sleep on the couch.

'Asya, Asya' she heard someone calling her name so she turned to the sound which was coming from the right side. She turned to the sound and couldnt believe her eyes, it was her mother. Asya was excited and so she walked towards her mother to hug her but instead her mother slapped her.
Asya hold her right cheek with her hand, the stinging pain was nothing to the pain she felt in her heart.
Asya looked at her mother with shocked expression. Zehra anne looked upset and angry, her eyes were red and her face was hard as if she was disappointed indeed she was.
Asyas mother grabbed both Asyas shoulders and shook her and then stopped.
"I raised you better than this...., how could you sold yourself, our dignaty for..... for money" her mother yelled. For the first time she didnt have any answers for her mother. The once strong rebelious Asya was gone replaced with sorrow. Asya looked down didnt found any courage to speak or to look in her mothers eyes. Her mother harshly lift her daughters face with her hand.
Still Asya didnt cry a bit, her mother examined her daughters face and shook her head.
"As always no emotion, no tear nothing..... I wish I was dead rather than you taking that money for my surgery" she said
Asyas eyes widen as hearing her mothers words, she coulndt believe her ears. The guilt that appears in her heart is eating her alive slowly and painfully.
"Anne (mom)......Anneeee" Asya screams before her mom disappears into the light.

Asya wakes up to the sound of the alarm that she had set up for prayer before she slept. Asya was swetting, her hand was in her chest near her heart breathing slowly.
'Alhamdullillah it was a dream.' She checked the time which was five in the morning.
The reality was bitter than life itself, she had made a mistake and she have to live with it. After making a wudu she prayed and read Quran.
While reading the Quran Asya heard someone trying to opened the door. Asya kissing the Quran three time and placed in her forehead and put it gently on the night stand.
She walked up to the sound which was in the main hall but stopped after seeing her husband, he was drunk and there stood a girl beside her. First Asya didnt know what to do or what to say. So she just walk up to her so called husband.
"Please help me he is heavy by the way where are other workers" the girl asked.
Her husband then looked at Asya, she was wearing a hijab his eyes widen as seeing her.
"Oh no no you have mistaken her with the workers but...you see the funny part is she.... she is... the chosen one...... she is my wife" he laughed as looking at the girl.
The girl next to him gave Asya the nastiest look ever as if she ready to kill her in any seconds. Asya still stood quiet just watching him and her making fool out of each other.
Asya was always patient, she beilieved patience was the key to everything. Then Asya slowly took steps towards her husband and looked on his eyes and shook her head.
"Be frighten from Allah it is time for morning prayer yet you are out doing haraam (forbidden) things" Asya spoke making her husband shock by her words.
For a second he thought she is going yell at him but no she is quietly and calmly speaking with him but still he was angry no one except his mother would tell him the right things but since she is not here no one could tell him what to do or how to act.
He leaned closer to her and whispered "Its my choice none of your business"
Asya then moved back smelling the heavy alcohol on him, she shivvered by his words.
'My Allah he is hard headed' she thought.
She then turn towards the girl next to him and spoke"Thank you for taking him home safely, but from this moment I will handle him" Asya said as she looked towards the girl.
"Well alright then... take care Azad see you tomorrow" she said as she waved goodbye to him.

They were both heading to the room as Asya helped him to walk. His musculan arm snaked around her shoulder. They were both quiet as of the words were lost in the moment.  When they reached the bed Asya laid him down gently. She covered him with blanket and looked at him. For the first time she looked at him carefully studying his face.
"Mom I missed you" Asya heard him say clearly, in that moment Asya realized that he was to in pain just like she was.
She went to the couch and drift to sleep and whispered "I missed you Dad".