Chapter 19

Hello my Lovely Readers I know I promised that I will updated yesterday but as soon as I heard the news about the bombings in Turkey which sadden me deeply and my heart/prayers is with the family who lost their loved ones.  Lets stop for a moment and appreciate everything and everyone we have.

❤❤Vote/Comment ❤❤

Asya was outside in the dark her hands were cold and her bare feet was covered in dirt. She was running as the screaming sound were getting louder and closer. In front of her she see a house and opens the door. There her mother stood blood on her hands, screaming in pain. Her mother whole body was bruised beaten. Asya came beside her mother tried to help her stood up, but her mother pushed Asya away, rufused her help. Zehra anne(Asya's mother) gave her a cold look.

"Its all because of you, you did this...this is how I feel when you sold yourself for money. I never thought you would do such a think I can't live like this" she said with that she grabbed a knife and stabbed herself.
"Annee ( mom) annee" Asya was screaming.
She wanted to wake up from her nightmare but she couldn't. She could hear and feel someones voice but dindnt know who it was.
"Asya wake up Asya" the voice said. Before Asya knows it she opened her eyes and was breathing heavily. She was surprised to see Azad hugging her and brushing her hair with his hand. At that moment she wanted someone to lay her head and a shoulder to trust. She hugged Azad back and stayed at that way for couple of minutes.

Once Asya realized what she was doing, she pulled herself away from him and stood up to walk away but Azad grabbed her arm pulled her towards him.
She was fighting to free herself from him as always but faild as Azad hold on to her both hands.
"What do you want?" Asya said looking into Azad eyes.
They both was so close to each other if one of them will make a move it will be a dangerous one.
Azad traced the area that he have slapped her the other day and saw little bruising. Asya didnt know how to feel or what to feel all she knew that she was afraid.
"I am sorry for doing this to you" he apologized. First Asya was confused but then she remembered his words.
Asya came closer to Azads ear, she was still angry and didnt care about his apology.
"You are playing with fire Azad Altin be careful not to get burn" she whispered on his ear with that she walked away.
Asya have washed her face and brushed her teeth. Her heart raised as remembered him being so closer to her. Why did it affect her heart so much? she asked her self as always she did not know the answer.

It was still early in the morning but her sleep was long gone. So she decided to walk outside, even if it was dark outside Asya wasn't afraid, as growing up her father helped Asya conquer her fears.

"Asya don't be frighten of the dark, know that there is always a light behind darkness you just have to look closely and always pray if you feel scared just pray my daughter" Asyas father told her. Asya slowly opened her eyes and saw nothing but darkness then slowly prayed and then smiled. She wasnt frighten anymore she knew now that everytime she felt scared or frighten was nothing.  Everything around us made by Allah if he wants he can disappear everything or vanish everything.

Asya smiled as remembering her memories from her father. He thought her alot, he always build Asyas self-esteem and made her the way she is now. No matter what she will always tell the truth except ones. To her mother thru this time she still feels guilty and rejected but she had no choice she had to do what she had to do in order to save her mother.

She was walking in the dark backyard getting some fresh air. She needed to think and set her mind about something or matter fact someone and that someone would be Azad. She can tell that he was hurt in his past as well and she knew that he doesn't know the full story of Asya. For Asya she would never tell him the reason why she accepted the money and marriage. She would rather die than Azad feeling pity for Asya.

"Asya we need to talk" Asya turned towards the voice and found Azad standing. He came closer to her only a feet away.
"There is nothing that we need to talk about, you made your point the other day by slapping me" she said with anger. His eyes were sadden as she mention about the slap.
"I was drunk and I didnt know what..." before he could finish Asya pushed Azad.
"You were drunk? Is that your excuse" she asked.
"Answer me" she pushed again. Azad grabbed both hands of Asya and moved her closer to him. Asya was trying to fight off from his grip but failed.
"Would you just stop it" he said.
Asya didnt listen to Azad and still was fighting.
"Asya stop it" he warned Asya. Asya stopped looked straight in his eyes.
"What happens if I dont stop?" She said while staring at his eyes.
"This" he then kissed Asya. It was unexpected for Asya and didnt how to react for a second.
Asya was shocked at first, she froze on the spot but then she tried to push him away from her but the more she tried the harder Azad gripped on her. So finally Asya relaxed and for once didnt wanted think about the consequences she kissed Azad back.
After a minute they both released from the kiss, Asya could not beilieve it that she allowed him to kiss her or even worse she kissed him back.

"I....ummm.. I have to go" Asya said and avoided any eye contact. Asya run past him and rushed thru the stairs and close her room door behind it and touched her heart. Asya heart was beating so fast that she frighten it would explode any second
"Asya stop this, stop it... please" Asya whispered to herself, trying to stop her heart having any feelings towards Azad but the heart wants what it wants. Little did she knew that her heart was already his.